What's new

What kind of building structure in the urban settlement will drive more income??

Like i have said before, building of students hostels or lodges will really give you lots of money. It's a very good investment option.

In urban location where there are higher institution whose students stay off campus then it will be a good investment building student lodge, also shopping mall brings good revenue.

Location of building structure depends on it, lucrativeness. Building an estate in a relatively low standard of living, may not gain patronage. Such an environment needs houses that people could afford. Like room and parlor, self contained apartments, more so, one could build in an area that people there are respected caliber of people the society.
Most times it depends on the locality a building is situated,if you build a pent house in an area that is not befiting of the status of a potential occupier you would not get a good petronage.but most times also very simple house like apartment with room and toilets ensuits,could get occupied faster.

Location of building structure depends on it, lucrativeness. Building an estate in a relatively low standard of living, may not gain patronage. Such an environment needs houses that people could afford. Like room and parlor, self contained apartments, more so, one could build in an area that people there are respected caliber of people the society.
That is another factor to consider, a hostel with self contains over a small piece of land would definitely get more profit than semi detached duplex in the rural area.

In urban location where there are higher institution whose students stay off campus then it will be a good investment building student lodge, also shopping mall brings good revenue.

Seriously, hostels are the best when it comes to the best housing structures that would fetch you more money. This is because students pack in and out every year, so new tenants always.

I concor with you there are many kinds of building ,bit it also depends on the money you spend on that building that will determine it attractiveness and beauty ,it depends on the money you ate willing to spend
Post automatically merged:

there are many and different kinds of buildings around ,but I can say it depends on the money they have spend in building that house ,the level of income you've spend Will determine the attraction of the house

Last edited:
That is another factor to consider, a hostel with self contains over a small piece of land would definitely get more profit than semi detached duplex in the rural area.
The hostels here have given way to the condo in the urban areas. The condo unit can be rented depending on your capacity. There is also the room mate style where 2 young persons would rent a condo for the 2 of them. It is a good investment now although quite expensive.

In the urban areas I believe self contain and one bedroom flat will bring more income for the owner because there are students that wants to stay off campus and as such would go for such houses,some even rent a bedroom flat.
The type of structure that can rake in revenue quickly because a lots of persons will readily wants to occupy it quickly,is a one bedroom and in most cases a self contain apartment,these apartment are more affordable to occupy.

In my area here I think one bedroom flat will really drive in more income because student prefer living outside the school and you would have no need for an agent either

Self contained apartments, students lodge, a club house, a hospital facility and financial institution do drive income on a steady basis.

I think apartments like 2,3-bedroom flats condos would be better in cities but the thing is they have to be storeyed buildings; that way you can have more buildings on a smaller piece of land

Their are different types of building around, when it concerns real estate housing investment. But the reward of each structure varies. Their are some type of buildings that yields profit than the others. It depends on the plan you followed to design the building. For example, student lodge structure with self contain lined up, and a bed room flat apparent, attracts more demand from people and pays higher than a single room structures.

Do you think that some building structures outclass other buildings when it comes to profitability in the urban areas??
I think the flats would drive more income in the urban areas.
A lot of people who are working class with not too large families like to live in flats, it could be a 2 or 3 bedroom flat.

I think the flats would drive more income in the urban areas.
A lot of people who are working class with not too large families like to live in flats, it could be a 2 or 3 bedroom flat.
Flats can be profitable for the real estate owner, if it meets the standard and not too expensive to get. As for me, I'll simply go into building standard self contain and one bed room flat, knowing that bachelors and newly wedded couple love such kind of apartment.

Their are different types of building around, when it concerns real estate housing investment. But the reward of each structure varies. Their are some type of buildings that yields profit than the others. It depends on the plan you followed to design the building. For example, student lodge structure with self contain lined up, and a bed room flat apparent, attracts more demand from people and pays higher than a single room structures.

Do you think that some building structures outclass other buildings when it comes to profitability in the urban areas??
You would have to analyse your target market.
What group of people occupy the city more?
I think families that live together are more, so you will need to build more bedroom flats.

I will advise that you should build houses that are targeted as people who are migrating from rural areas. Building apartments with three bedrooms for a young family is definitely a good idea.

If you want get more income housing in an urban area you have to build a standard house that has the availability of electricity, water, noise regulation and adequate security.

You would have to analyse your target market.
What group of people occupy the city more?
I think families that live together are more, so you will need to build more bedroom flats.
What you said is indeed worthwhile and should be taken into account, and practicalized on. Building bed room flats apartment in the urban area will definitely bring profit due to the number of families residing there, who seek for fresh new life after relocation.

The urban environment one bedroom apartment is more profitable. Due the high cost of accommodation, most families prefer to go for mini flat. It just some family who can afford 2 or 3 bedrooms apartment. So to make more profit in urban area one bedroom apartment is the building structure.

The urban environment one bedroom apartment is more profitable. Due the high cost of accommodation, most families prefer to go for mini flat. It just some family who can afford 2 or 3 bedrooms apartment. So to make more profit in urban area one bedroom apartment is the building structure.
If I'm focusing on building an apartment in the urban settlement for business, I'll simply build a student lodge, make it a self coin and a bed room flat apartment. That will quickly fetch me money, due to how rampant students always stay in-demand of neatly and planned apartment of such magnitude.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back