What's new

What kind of building structure in the urban settlement will drive more income??

Student lodge will be the best, people travel from far and wide to school in a particular area
I agree with you that student loan may be the best but I will still tell him to consider building some cup quassia properties for lease as this will give him a lot of money as commercial lot are always very lucrative.

Yes, self contains, and flats like one or two bedroom flats is attractive here in my country. But student lodge self contain brings better profit, when you line up estate self contain buildings.
The student lodging is lucrative if your location is near the university otherwise you may have difficulty in finding tenants. A duplex or apartment units can be more profitable in a suburban town like where we live because I can see the apartments that are always occupied. Mostly families from the rural wanted to move to the suburbs.

The student lodging is lucrative if your location is near the university otherwise you may have difficulty in finding tenants. A duplex or apartment units can be more profitable in a suburban town like where we live because I can see the apartments that are always occupied. Mostly families from the rural wanted to move to the suburbs.
Yes, it is a lucrative one, since it is built in the school environment. Students travel from far places, and they like to stay around the school premises to feel the impact of school. That's why, the lodge is always on demand.

Most people that are migrating to the Urban settlement are coming there to do one business or the other and in this case they will need a one room apartment ,one-room apartment is not of the most profitable form of housing investment in the Urban settlement

O can't consider one room apartment for rent, it is too small, it won't make life conducive for someone. Self-contain apartment or 1,2 bedroom flat is better and on demand too.

Their are different types of building around, when it concerns real estate housing investment. But the reward of each structure varies. Their are some type of buildings that yields profit than the others. It depends on the plan you followed to design the building. For example, student lodge structure with self contain lined up, and a bed room flat apparent, attracts more demand from people and pays higher than a single room structures.

Do you think that some building structures outclass other buildings when it comes to profitability in the urban areas??
In an urban area or anywhere the kind of building that will serve as investment depends on the area you are here even in student area is advised he build a self contain I will use interest you in an area that is family people that live there you build flats don't you make her money.

In an urban area or anywhere the kind of building that will serve as investment depends on the area you are here even in student area is advised he build a self contain I will use interest you in an area that is family people that live there you build flats don't you make her money.
When it comes to student lodge apartments. You should line up self contains, that's mostly preferred to students and not family people.

For you to get profit from your property, when building you need to build based on the location. It wount make sense if you build a duplex and put it up for rent In a university environment. The best structure to put up there would be a hostel that students can rent during their school year.

If you have any idea how profitable building hostel is right now in the real estate market, you would definitely push all your investments into that project because it's very lucrative.

When it comes to student lodge apartments. You should line up self contains, that's mostly preferred to students and not family people.
Yes, self contains are for students who wants to leave a comfortable life in school, it gives such student privacy and peace of mind

Their are different types of building around, when it concerns real estate housing investment. But the reward of each structure varies. Their are some type of buildings that yields profit than the others. It depends on the plan you followed to design the building. For example, student lodge structure with self contain lined up, and a bed room flat apparent, attracts more demand from people and pays higher than a single room structures.

Do you think that some building structures outclass other buildings when it comes to profitability in the urban areas??
In My own personal opinion , I believe flat rentage is one of the most avenue that brings money in the urban housing areas, for example i am paying 150k for a two bedroom apartment per year in an estate which boost of 28 flat apartment, I believe my landlord is making up to #4,2000,000 on house rentage.

Pending on the type of places. In certain places it could be student area, working class or retired/aged people
In open setting these days the kind of building structure that can drive the market is duplex these days people love going for duplex.

In open setting these days the kind of building structure that can drive the market is duplex these days people love going for duplex.
yes people love going for such but is it not what your pocket can afford you will go for, in as much as structure in urban area matter because truth be told there are types of building structure that cannot be found in certain type of places

It depends on the capital that you have to build a house and the class of people that lives in such environment. If you are buoyant enough and the neighborhood is a highly populated one, you can build mini flats and two bedrooms apartments.

In My own personal opinion , I believe flat rentage is one of the most avenue that brings money in the urban housing areas, for example i am paying 150k for a two bedroom apartment per year in an estate which boost of 28 flat apartment, I believe my landlord is making up to #4,2000,000 on house rentage.
You've seen the kind of hefty return of investment annually for the landlord. If he takes such amount for five years, he'll surely recoup more than he spent building it.

The townhouse vs a low rise condominium building is the dilemma of the buyer of a big land inside our village. The condo building can have 50 units. That would be a huge revenue when the units are rented to tenants. However, the intention of the developer is to sell the condo units.

One of the best lucrative job in urban areas nowadays is structure for student outside the campus area and many students always demand for self contain or bedroom flat structures

I noticed in my environment that condos, room apartment that is one bedroom, two bedroom etc are in high demand maybe because it is a school environment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back