What's new

What kind of building structure in the urban settlement will drive more income??

Their are different types of building around, when it concerns real estate housing investment. But the reward of each structure varies. Their are some type of buildings that yields profit than the others. It depends on the plan you followed to design the building. For example, student lodge structure with self contain lined up, and a bed room flat apparent, attracts more demand from people and pays higher than a single room structures.

Do you think that some building structures outclass other buildings when it comes to profitability in the urban areas??
Yes student lodge is a good structure for earning money, I remember when I was in school the owners of the houses make lots of money all year round, but you ensure it is built in a nice and conducive environment for students.

Yes student lodge is a good structure for earning money, I remember when I was in school the owners of the houses make lots of money all year round, but you ensure it is built in a nice and conducive environment for students.
Sure, the landlords earns huge amount of money annually for the ownership of students lodge. Especially those fine self contains with the primary facilities, like light, water, and reservation.

Okay, any building matters as far as its never outdated. If you're building were built with costly materials and with modern days plan, i don't think it will grow outdated in the next 20 years. So in the next 20 years you can still be earning from such building.

20 years do not matter. However, many 30 or even 40 year old buildings exist in my city. Unfortuanately, they are so old that government might demolish them at any time. So investing or buying such kind of flats or appartment in such kinds of buildings might be a risky investment. I believe it is okay to buy a flat in a building that was constructed 20 uears old though.

20 years do not matter. However, many 30 or even 40 year old buildings exist in my city. Unfortuanately, they are so old that government might demolish them at any time. So investing or buying such kind of flats or appartment in such kinds of buildings might be a risky investment. I believe it is okay to buy a flat in a building that was constructed 20 uears old though.
It depends on the kind of building structures. I've seen building structures that has stayed over 20-30 years and still looking attractive. As long as you built it standard and maintain it, it will still be attractive.

I believe this depends on the location you are sitting your project if it's in an academic areas the students lodge is more preferable to raise because it will definitely generate the kind of income you needed.

I believe this depends on the location you are sitting your project if it's in an academic areas the students lodge is more preferable to raise because it will definitely generate the kind of income you needed.
Student lodge is the best at the moment when it comes to on demand building structures at the moment. Students always rent beautiful houses and psy on time than single working individuals.

It is true that building structures outclass other buildings because there are many different modern designs coming up everyday, in urban areas people build three to four bedroom flat and put stores at the front of the house for rent too. Its a good investment.

Their are different types of building around, when it concerns real estate housing investment. But the reward of each structure varies. Their are some type of buildings that yields profit than the others. It depends on the plan you followed to design the building. For example, student lodge structure with self contain lined up, and a bed room flat apparent, attracts more demand from people and pays higher than a single room structures.

Do you think that some building structures outclass other buildings when it comes to profitability in the urban areas??
There are many building structures that will drive more income in urban settlement depending on the environments. Every areas or neighborhood has the caliber of people that resides in the area, some are low income earners while some areas parades average income earners while some areas are students dominated areas. The location determines the types of building structures that will drive more income because it is not advisable to build more duplex in an area dominated by students or low income earners.

Since it's in the urban areas then flats would definitely be a good option compared to building an hostel unless there is a school nearby so.as to be able to make money

There are many building structures that will drive more income in urban settlement depending on the environments. Every areas or neighborhood has the caliber of people that resides in the area, some are low income earners while some areas parades average income earners while some areas are students dominated areas. The location determines the types of building structures that will drive more income because it is not advisable to build more duplex in an area dominated by students or low income earners.
Yes, no doubt location influences the choices of house and the kind of quality of house that should be put in place. House in the urban areas cost more, but if built the profit is worthwhile.

Yes, no doubt location influences the choices of house and the kind of quality of house that should be put in place. House in the urban areas cost more, but if built the profit is worthwhile.
Most kind of building settlements in urban areas that normally drive customers or investors for patronage flats which involves three bedroom four bedroom flat or duplex these are mostly preferred by people who are living in urban areas.

Most kind of building settlements in urban areas that normally drive customers or investors for patronage flats which involves three bedroom four bedroom flat or duplex these are mostly preferred by people who are living in urban areas.
Yes, since those customers seeking for renting apartments can't afford buying a land and building in such expensive location, the only option left for them is renting those flats to live comfortably.

Any day, any time, buildings that sets renters apart from neighbours is always a huge draw. Self contained or mini flat definitely attracts renters as it gives them privacy and saves cash in some ways. Also, both the old and the young, the single dudes and the family dudes rent it.

Yes, self contains, and flats like one or two bedroom flats is attractive here in my country. But student lodge self contain brings better profit, when you line up estate self contain buildings.

If there is a higher institution within such urban areas, then a student accommodation will be a perfect one to establish there
most kind of building structures in urban areas that normally drive more income are duplex and 5 bedroom flat people who cannot go for duplex will go for the 5 bedroom flat these are buildings that people go for in urban settlements

If i have what it takes I'll simply opt in for building g a student lodge. That one will give me renewed hope of earning for lifetime. As long as my building is maintained built with quality materials, and facilities to last for long time.

most kind of building structures in urban areas that normally drive more income are duplex and 5 bedroom flat people who cannot go for duplex will go for the 5 bedroom flat these are buildings that people go for in urban settlements
Hmm, five bed room flat?? I don't think people are interested in renting such kind of building in the city side, is kinda expensive. But if its for flipping, i believe it will be marketable.

In urban settlements, I believe building flats or apartments would most certainly drive up income. This is because a large amount of persons are usually concentrated in urban settlements and as such they would be needing a roof over their heads.

The most smart thing to do is to try to solve a pain point. If you have sensed that they would mist likely need hotels in that area then you should step in and build hotels there.

The most smart thing to do is to try to solve a pain point. If you have sensed that they would mist likely need hotels in that area then you should step in and build hotels there.
in urban settlements one kind of building that I know we drive more income is duplex because only few people go for duplex and duplex is very expensive and has high profit marginization.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back