What's new

What is your worst experience working online?

One of the worst experiences I ever had online was to be scammed by one of the online money app on the internet.
I was encouraged by a friend to do so and within a short period of time the app crash.
There are many of these types of apps, more than real ones, which is why, before trying them, you need to do some research. Usually, these apps offer a lot of money for simple work, which is definitely a red flag.

@Syldan ,that is just general issue there is no way which you will tell me that you have been working online and not get scam for me I have been scam for so many times but I didn't give up thou I learn my lesson from there

Actually I haven't had any worse experience while working online, except for one of the survey site which screwed me up when I had put so much confidence in the amount of money I will earned at the end of the job.
Actually I have had several online experiences even though I didn't consider that as worse but I consider it as an experience which has really helped me to develop much of.myself working online since then, I have never lost my investment while working online.

Last edited:
Actually I haven't had any worse experience while working online, except for one of the survey site which screwed me up when I had put so much confidence in the amount of money I will earned at the end of the job.
Actually I have had several online experiences even though I didn't consider that as worse but I consider it as an experience which has really helped me to develop much of.myself working online since then, I have never lost my investment while working online.
Are you trying to tell me that you have not been scam online before that is so suprise,well for me I have work online and I have been scam several times so I recorded this scaming period as the worst moment which I ever work online

My worst experience working online was when I was working on a survey site few years back and I had earned tangible incomes. After withdrew into my payment processor then which was perfectmoney, the withdrawal was put into pending without reflecting in my perfectmoney account.

My worst experience working online was when I was working on a survey site few years back and I had earned tangible incomes. After withdrew into my payment processor then which was perfectmoney, the withdrawal was put into pending without reflecting in my perfectmoney account.
That survey website which you work on is nothing but clear scam some of them do selective payment and some of them will just totally disagree to pay you,the worst experience I had working online is when I lost big cash to hyip

Exactly but I'm very sure if you are scammed you must have learnt a lot of things if you don't learn something from it that's when you are cheating yourself.
That is actually very right. whenever i experience some scams online i will always learn from the experience and try never to repeat it again. A lot of people are always gullible to be scammed on multiple times online.

I committed to an online project that involved content generation that would drive traffic and I was to be paid after the site has gained traction and made revenue. The owner cut me off immediately the site started making good money and all my efforts for six months were lost.

What would you say is your worst experience working online? For me it was probably around the time I started out on the web. Just getting into gig work and then dealing with certain other gig sites.

I've had to deal with a person plagiarizing my content once, and that was a pain to deal with. What about you?
Anything with poor audio quality (for transcription) will usually be a bad experience. Especially if you don't use a foot pedal to pause/rewind - I didn't have one when I first started out, so I had to manually do it right from the audio file on my computer.
But even with a pedal, the time it takes to decipher what you're hearing can easily be wasted.. and a 1-hour job can quickly turn into a 3-hour job if you just can't hear what's being said. And time is money when it comes to any kind of typing from audio work. 👩‍💻

The worst experience you could ever had online is being getting scammed one way or the other , most especially through investment sites , some work and get paid sites also normally refuses to pay you when you reaches their minimum payout which is very disappointing .

I won't call it the worst experience of working online. I had some clients online who didn't have an established forum, and they wanted me to create new topics/posts with different accounts, but were not willing to pay enough. I didn't work with them again.

What would you say is your worst experience working online? For me it was probably around the time I started out on the web. Just getting into gig work and then dealing with certain other gig sites.

I've had to deal with a person plagiarizing my content once, and that was a pain to deal with. What about you?

Getting scammed by multiple people is the worst experiences that have had working online and it is the reason why I've tried as much as possible to receive my payment first before I will do any kind of job that I would do online for any client.

One of the worst experiences I ever had online was to be scammed by one of the online money app on the internet.
I was encouraged by a friend to do so and within a short period of time the app crash.
It's very common these days. There are so many fake apps that offer you hundreds of dollars, even if they're full of ads these apps have millions of downloads, which sounds crazy to me.

Getting scammed by multiple people is the worst experiences that have had working online and it is the reason why I've tried as much as possible to receive my payment first before I will do any kind of job that I would do online for any client.

I was also scammed by many Hyip sites. At that time, I never knew the real intentions of the Hyip owners. They had a professional looking website and a 24/7 chat support system that convinced me to invest. NEVER invest in any kind of Hyip site, no matter how great it may look.

I was also scammed by many Hyip sites. At that time, I never knew the real intentions of the Hyip owners. They had a professional looking website and a 24/7 chat support system that convinced me to invest. NEVER invest in any kind of Hyip site, no matter how great it may look.

It is going to be very difficult for such kind of website to be able to scam me because I know a lot about them and I've seen a lot of people who may have fallen victim to scam set up. As a result of that, I am very wise when it comes to dealing with them.

My worst experience working online was when I devoted my time, energy and resources to an online job for along time and finally when I reached my payment threshold, the site wasn't functioning anymore, it was a scam.

My worst experience working online was when I devoted my time, energy and resources to an online job for along time and finally when I reached my payment threshold, the site wasn't functioning anymore, it was a scam.

I can vehemently say that this is one of the biggest challenges most freelancers who are working online used to experience every now and then because some of the websites that are set up for them to work on are usually scams in the background without them knowing.

It is going to be very difficult for such kind of website to be able to scam me because I know a lot about them and I've seen a lot of people who may have fallen victim to scam set up. As a result of that, I am very wise when it comes to dealing with them.

The main problem with these sites is the fact that they could disguise themselves. There was a HYIP site that disguised itself as a cryptocurrency trading website. So, it is very important to make sure where you invest your money in the first place.

The worst experience i have gotten online was when I was denied payment by a platform and I was banned after I requested for payment. It was quite a serious situation and I needed that money for something very urgent.
That must feel really bad. It never happened to me since I make sure the platform is legit before using it, but at first I also got scammed. It's no surprise because, sadly, there are a lot of scams out there.

The main problem with these sites is the fact that they could disguise themselves. There was a HYIP site that disguised itself as a cryptocurrency trading website. So, it is very important to make sure where you invest your money in the first place.

One thing that I've come to start doing when it comes to working on any website that pays is that I try to look out for the freelancers whom I know that are likely to know about such website being on the site. This is because that will give me the notice the site can be trusted.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back