What's new

What is your worst experience working online?

It is going to be a worst experience if you are not receiving money for what you're working for or the platform scammed you. It is never a good experience when you get scammed.
That's true, it really feels bad not to get paid after working hard, that's the part I don't really like about working online, that's why we need to be careful, there's a lot of scammers online.

It is true that when you are denied payment after executing a lot of task and involving a lot of commitment. Not getting your payment will be extremely painful and it will be a very bad situation.
Yes it's a sad experience seriously, I have fall victim of this shit couple of times, after executing my task the site end of depriving me my payment, I don't like such type of sites.

90% of those work online I've been scammed multiple times and that is why it is important to do due diligence if you want to sidestep scamming activities and you never wanted to fall victim of scandalous act
Yes, it is true. Just that it is not easy to know or even other come such issues of scamming activity but one has to be very diligent and careful. Also having a detail research also helps.

If you are not having the good knowledge you are going to suffer online,a lot of people have lose a lot of money just because they don't have the experience.

If you are not having the good knowledge you are going to suffer online,a lot of people have lose a lot of money just because they don't have the experience.
It is better to gain enough experience on how to make money online before you venture into one. People with first experience online are likely to fall into the wrong hands.

The worst experience I had could be said to be the times I was scammed on a couple of cloud cryptomining sites, I really felt so angry at the time, then I learned not to put my money on these types of platforms or hyips.

It is better to gain enough experience on how to make money online before you venture into one. People with first experience online are likely to fall into the wrong hands.
Having experience is very important it help a lot in our businesses, if you don't have experience on the business you are going for, you might lose a lot of money, but it's also part of learning.
Yes you are right, if you have the experience you can easily make money out if it, but if you don't have the experience you are going to lose money an it's part of learning.

The worst way to work online is through faucets because it has low earning and you will also be directed to many ads application which can drain your data and give you little cents or dollars. I don't really have interest. Though it is an easiest way but it is a waist of time to me.

The worst way to work online is through faucets because it has low earning and you will also be directed to many ads application which can drain your data and give you little cents or dollars. I don't really have interest. Though it is an easiest way but it is a waist of time to me.
That's true, you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money if you are working on those kinds of platforms, sometimes you even have to pay before you can start earning money.

It is true that working on faucet could be a daunting challenge and it could also be frustrating sometimes due to the fact that this platform would pay you very low amount of money.

Well I do not actually know any of my worst experience working online aside the experience of being scammed online when I was searching for a legit site online.

The worst experience I have ever experience working online was the scamming experience I pass through to an extent I nearly wanting given up on Online earning.
I believe almost all of us here must have experienced this, while working online for the very first time I also fall for a lot of scams online, if you know what you are doing online you'll not be scammed easily.

Well I do not actually know any of my worst experience working online aside the experience of being scammed online when I was searching for a legit site online.
That's it, I believe if you are coming into the online space for the first time you'll come across a lot of scammers, I have also being scammed countless of time's online.

I believe almost all of us here must have experienced this, while working online for the very first time I also fall for a lot of scams online, if you know what you are doing online you'll not be scammed easily.
Yeah but it is not really easy to overcome all this scammed site that is why most people needs to be very careful and get a very good reviews about a site before working there.

So many people got worst experience online because they got scammed and you should try to avoid things that will make you fall into the trap of online scammers at all cost.

I don't think there is any experience that can be worse than working and after you finish the work you don't see your pay, or you realize that you have been wasting your time all along

I don't think there is any experience that can be worse than working and after you finish the work you don't see your pay, or you realize that you have been wasting your time all along
It is true that it is going to be a very worst moment if you execute a job and you are not paid at the end of the day . It is always better to implement a task and receive your payment.

Yeah but it is not really easy to overcome all this scammed site that is why most people needs to be very careful and get a very good reviews about a site before working there.
Yes, you have to be scammed before you can be able different from real an scam platforms, I have also been scammed online countless of time, it really feels sad to be scammed.

Yes, you have to be scammed before you can be able different from real an scam platforms, I have also been scammed online countless of time, it really feels sad to be scammed.
Probably, being scammed on the internet is actually a very bad experience. I have also been scammed by so many platforms. But since then I've learnt my lessons and I always make necessary research.

That's more of the reason i don't like working in just any website again because it seems I've wasted so many time working in so many fake website withput getting anything from it

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back