What's new

What is your worst experience working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is your worst experience working online? For me it was probably around the time I started out on the web. Just getting into gig work and then dealing with certain other gig sites.

I've had to deal with a person plagiarizing my content once, and that was a pain to deal with. What about you?

There was a certain time I was employed to work for a company and I was giving trial. I tried as much as possible to give my best into the job but at the end of the day they did not even compensate me.

One of the worst experiences I ever had online was to be scammed by one of the online money app on the internet.
I was encouraged by a friend to do so and within a short period of time the app crash.

One of the worst experiences I ever had online was to be scammed by one of the online money app on the internet.
I was encouraged by a friend to do so and within a short period of time the app crash.
It is not new to me that people get scammed on money making apps every day because these apps are springing up in large numbers and people do not bother to carry out thorough investigations on them.

It is not new to me that people get scammed on money making apps every day because these apps are springing up in large numbers and people do not bother to carry out thorough investigations on them.
Many people out there are been scammed through money making apps, that's why it's very important to make thorough research before getting this type of apps, research is very important.

The worst experience i have gotten online was when I was denied payment by a platform and I was banned after I requested for payment. It was quite a serious situation and I needed that money for something very urgent.

The worst experience i have gotten online was when I was denied payment by a platform and I was banned after I requested for payment. It was quite a serious situation and I needed that money for something very urgent.
It is true that when you are denied payment after executing a lot of task and involving a lot of commitment. Not getting your payment will be extremely painful and it will be a very bad situation.

It is true that when you are denied payment after executing a lot of task and involving a lot of commitment. Not getting your payment will be extremely painful and it will be a very bad situation.
It is extremely painful to get to work very hard and not get paid at the end of the day . This is why it is necessary to always ensure that you joine the platforms that are credible.

My worst experience is when the website left because they have already filled their quota. I forgot to ride the tide. They have a pattern that when they achieved the amount they want to get from investors, they will pull out and get all your money. It is frustrating that your hard earned money will just be gone. Thankfully it is not a large amount investment.

My worst experience is when the website left because they have already filled their quota. I forgot to ride the tide. They have a pattern that when they achieved the amount they want to get from investors, they will pull out and get all your money. It is frustrating that your hard earned money will just be gone. Thankfully it is not a large amount investment.
This is why it is very important to carry out due diligence on most of those platforms before joining them because they will end up scamming and rip people off their hard-earned money.

This is why it is very important to carry out due diligence on most of those platforms before joining them because they will end up scamming and rip people off their hard-earned money.
I actually know their trend but still I took the risk. I just forgot to withdraw early. :)😁

I actually know their trend but still I took the risk. I just forgot to withdraw early. :)😁
When working on such platform you need to be extra careful and always ensure that you withdraw very early because most of the hyip platforms or any similar platforms are designed to rip people off.

I once had the owner of a website ban me for speaking my mind about the layout of the forum. I only gave a suggestion only to realise that I have been banned. It was very funny

I have been working online for almost a decade and I have had numerous bad experiences. One that I am remembering now was on a site called Guru. I was asked to write article but the employer run away with paying me.

I think the worse experience i have had so far was working on a site that refuse to pay me in the end. I was working on the site for almost a month hoping to cash out from it but it turned out to be scam, and it was my first time working online.

I think the worse experience i have had so far was working on a site that refuse to pay me in the end. I was working on the site for almost a month hoping to cash out from it but it turned out to be scam, and it was my first time working online.
It is going to be a bad experience when a particular website failed to pay because when you work you're supposed to get your payment appropriately and there shouldn't be reasons why you wouldn't get paid.

One of my worst experience is not getting paid for what you worked for, I once work on a platform online, after reaching the withrawal threshold I was not paid, I found out the website is a scam.

One of my worst experience is not getting paid for what you worked for, I once work on a platform online, after reaching the withrawal threshold I was not paid, I found out the website is a scam.
It is going to be a worst experience if you are not receiving money for what you're working for or the platform scammed you. It is never a good experience when you get scammed.

The worst experience I have ever experience working online was the scamming experience I pass through to an extent I nearly wanting given up on Online earning.

The worst experience I have ever experience working online was the scamming experience I pass through to an extent I nearly wanting given up on Online earning.
90% of those work online I've been scammed multiple times and that is why it is important to do due diligence if you want to sidestep scamming activities and you never wanted to fall victim of scandalous act

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back