What's new

What is your worst experience working online?

What would you say is your worst experience working online? For me it was probably around the time I started out on the web. Just getting into gig work and then dealing with certain other gig sites.

I've had to deal with a person plagiarizing my content once, and that was a pain to deal with. What about you?

I can remember when I got banned from a particular website for no just reason in the middle of the night. I went nuts that night and began to find means to reach out to those that are part of the team of the site owner. It took lots of explanation before I was let into the site again. That night was a terrible one for me.

There is a friend of mine who narrated his own experience to be being banned by PayPal for no reason and they had two withheld is funds for more than 180 days which is 6 months.

During that period of time, he was not able to receive any payment from any website that he is working on simply because there is no PayPal for him to use and receive his money.

It is going to be very difficult for such kind of website to be able to scam me because I know a lot about them and I've seen a lot of people who may have fallen victim to scam set up. As a result of that, I am very wise when it comes to dealing with them.

Many HYIP owners now realise that they may never be able to scam people. So, what they now do is that they try to create some kind of HYIP site and under the disguise of some kind of investment site or a cryptocurrency mining site. This is now what they have been doing in order to scam people.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back