What's new

What is the right decision to make in this case?

Well im not on the side of the customer I'm with the owner anybody don't have right to sell for is not yours before you want to sell any thing out that is not your product you must first take and order from the owner first even you can resell what you brought from another person but you must not remove the owner label and put your own that is offense

What the other woman did is wrong it's just like copywrite violation. The woman can still sell the product at higher price without removing the owners label. That's theft as far as I'm concerned. In fact the product owner should take it up legally and follow it through.

i am definitely on the side of the original maker of the chops because even if the customer will be involving in and doing like that she should have notified the original maker of the chops and arrive at an agreement with her before taking the process without her knowledge

The main seller should strike a deal with the second seller. I believe this is a good business for both of them. if the major seller can reach an agreement with the second seller on percentage or amount of that product she can supply, it will be the best way to resolve the issue.

I think it's illegal to do such a thing, she shouldn't have removed the old label, she should have just make a little adjustment and sell with the old label
If I'm in such situation, I will do what the original owner of the chop did

If you are in your mid-career, you would know how important it is to make the right decision the first time. It can make or break a company. For example, an executive making the right decision to let go of a client without thinking through about the consequences. Now it turns out that the competitor of the company got the same client and that single client has generated double of what they earned in the last quarter

Let me call our attention to a fight I saw online. Basically what happened is that, a lady does and package small chops for sale at a fixed price, however, there is a woman who buys this small chops and then she proceeds to remove the label of the original maker of the small chop and imprint her own on the package and then goes ahead to sell for a higher amount. The original owner/maker of the small chops found out and fought the woman over this. However this event generated a lot of mixed reaction among people, some said she shouldn't be angry, that the woman is just a customer, while others expressed their displeasure and discontent at the customer who resells the small chops. Which side are you on?
Why fight her? This is business and that's how buying and selling goes. A wholesaler delivers to a retailer and has no right to argue on what rate the retailer is selling.
So I totally condemns her action because she let her own greed to cloud her. She should be happy has business is moving with the help of the woman and fight her over her own means of making money.

The right decision making quotes are picking a choice among all the options which seem to be the right gone for the individual, organization, country or for the world at large. All right decision are not as impactful are few are.

This habit is totally wrong s this is know as pirating someone original product and turning it to your own. This might attract a jail if sued to court because it's illegal and in the other hand if the original lady that have the product had obtained a trade mark, then it will be impossible to steal her brand.

Let me call our attention to a fight I saw online. Basically what happened is that, a lady does and package small chops for sale at a fixed price, however, there is a woman who buys this small chops and then she proceeds to remove the label of the original maker of the small chop and imprint her own on the package and then goes ahead to sell for a higher amount. The original owner/maker of the small chops found out and fought the woman over this. However this event generated a lot of mixed reaction among people, some said she shouldn't be angry, that the woman is just a customer, while others expressed their displeasure and discontent at the customer who resells the small chops. Which side are you on?
I think once someone has bought your product, it is theirs to do with. However, it is unethical for the buyer to remove the label and place theirs. I think they should just resell the product and not remove the label, it doesn't feel ethical to me anyways.

The right decision-making references are choosing any of the options that seem to be right for the individual, the organization, the country, or the world at large. Not all good decisions are as effective as few. Some wise decisions are made to grow the company.

That is illegal and very wrong, she didn't buy the small chops for consumptions and not just to resell it but removing the original maker label is wrong she be persecuted. That is exactly the issue of copyright, you have no right to change name of the product you didn't make.

The right decision-making references are choosing any of the options that seem to be right for the individual, the organization, the country, or the world at large. Not all good decisions are as effective as few. Some right decisions are made to grow the company

The woman ought to have seek the consent of the original owner of the chops that she wish to become her reseller. She's angry because someone else is taking the glory of her handiwork, she can even sue the woman for such act.

You will know how crucial the first time you are in your mid-career is to make the right decision. It can create a business or destroy it. For instance, a manager chooses to let a customer go without worrying about the consequences. The company's rival now has the same customer and the single customer produced twice their earnings in the last quarter.

This is not right at all, all the woman needs to do is just meet the other woman and pay so that she can train her on how to make the small chops then she can make her own and start selling instead of reselling her own, even if she does not want to meet the woman, she can meet someone else.

This is funny enough but i don't think there is anything wrong about the customer's action. She bought an item and decided to rebrand it to her own taste in order to sell with little gain. The real owner of that product shouldn't fight against her because she is doing a resell.

I see it as a win- win situation for everyone both the producer and the customer who buys from her and resell but the only bad thing the reseller did was to remove the label of the producer, this is unacceptable and should be discouraged. She could have easily reached an understanding with the producer to avoid this fight.

Well, I'm on the sellers side. What the customer did was very wrong and can be sue for that. As far as that product is branded you have no right to remove the label to resell it. Don't get me wrong, you can buy the product and resell it but don't remove the label..imagine buy coke or bread then you remove the label and put your to resell, if that company discover it they will arrest and sue that customer

I believe this should be intellectual theft and the customer should be charged to court rather than fighting her.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back