What's new

What is the right decision to make in this case?

Trexxxy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Let me call our attention to a fight I saw online. Basically what happened is that, a lady does and package small chops for sale at a fixed price, however, there is a woman who buys this small chops and then she proceeds to remove the label of the original maker of the small chop and imprint her own on the package and then goes ahead to sell for a higher amount. The original owner/maker of the small chops found out and fought the woman over this. However this event generated a lot of mixed reaction among people, some said she shouldn't be angry, that the woman is just a customer, while others expressed their displeasure and discontent at the customer who resells the small chops. Which side are you on?

As a customer she is not buying for consumption then no point of sale in high price for selfish gain this is a case of copyright which has it legal implications too

I have known and read of many similar cases. If the lady "makes" a product for sale and it is registered, she can sue the customer who is changing the price of her product and also remove the original label. Since it is a product that she "should" be registered and patented. I speak of "product" because I do not understand what you mean by "chops"

They both have their faults so I'm not supporting any of them.
The customer shouldn't have repackaged the chops with her own name without permission from the seller, it is a very bad act but on the other hand, she paid for it so the chops are now hers and she can do as she pleases with it.
The seller is right to be angry because the chops are works of her intelligence and someone else took the glory. Nevertheless, she shouldn't have fought the client, instead she should have asked for an agreement which will bring in more sales through the client.

Last edited:
Well first things first, I'm on costumers side. What she did is just a marketing strategy. She have her own strategy. As long as she pays it before reselling it, it has no problem with the seller. Marketing is important.
Post automatically merged:

Well first things first, I'm on costumers side. What she did is just a marketing strategy. She have her own strategy. As long as she pays it before reselling it, it has no problem with the seller. Marketing is important.

The right decision-making quotes are picking a choice among all the options which seem to be the right one for the individual, organization, country or for the world at large. All right decisions are not as impactful as few are. Few right decisions are made for expanding the company.

One of the most effective decision making strategies is to keep an eye on your goal. This simply means identifying the purpose of your decision by asking yourself what exactly is the problem that needs to be solved? And why does this problem need to be solved?Figuring out what's most important to you will help you make good decisions. When you know the reason why you have making a particular decision; it will better serve you in staying with it, and defending it.

If the original person who manufactures and package those chops doesn't have a brand name or a company registered for their product then there is nothing they can do about it. If you have an original product and don't want other people to resell your product then you have to register as a company and create a trademark of your products

If the original producer of these small chops is displeased as to how her customer handles her product then she ought to just stop supplying that particular customer or better still, she could also inflate the price for her too since shes making higher profits. Its just business, sometimes in business a loss is like a blessing in disguise, just like this scenario. To me its a blessing in disguise!.

When making good decisions it is best to gather necessary information that is directly related to the problem. Doing this will help you to better understand what needs to be done in solving the problem, and will also help to generate ideas for a possible solution.

Consider the Consequences is an essential step because it allows you to review the pros and cons of the different options that you listed in the previous step. It is also important because you want to feel comfortable with all your options and the possible outcome of whichever one you choose.

It's just a bad business practice on the part of the woman buys a product, removes the paper brand and sells it higher as her own product is a very bad practice. If she doesn't remove the tag, then I wouldn't have had
any problem with her business.

Now that you have identified your goal, gathered all necessary information, and weighed the consequences, it is time to make a choice and actually execute your final decision. Understanding that this step can cause some people a lot of anxiety is important because this is where you have to trust your instincts.

They both have their faults so I'm not supporting any of them.
The customer shouldn't have repackaged the chops with her own name without permission from the seller, it is a very bad act but on the other hand, she paid for it so the chops are now hers and she can do as she pleases with it.
The seller is right to be angry because the chops are works of her intelligence and someone else took the glory. Nevertheless, she shouldn't have fought the client, instead she should have asked for an agreement which will bring in more sales through the client.
I totally disagree with you by saying the lady also has a fault because she was doing her normal work and she has a legal right under the law to sell her work to anybody who does not have any right under any capacity to repackage the ladies work and sell in her own name.

I can not support the customer for what she did, because what she did is very wrong, it's an illegal thing, if the product producer has already registered under government agency, I will advise her sue the customer to court.

Let me call our attention to a fight I saw online. Basically what happened is that, a lady does and package small chops for sale at a fixed price, however, there is a woman who buys this small chops and then she proceeds to remove the label of the original maker of the small chop and imprint her own on the package and then goes ahead to sell for a higher amount. The original owner/maker of the small chops found out and fought the woman over this. However this event generated a lot of mixed reaction among people, some said she shouldn't be angry, that the woman is just a customer, while others expressed their displeasure and discontent at the customer who resells the small chops. Which side are you on?
It is really wrong for the customer to do that. She is taking credit for someone else's work. She could have made an agreement with the vendor on how she can be getting the product and the she either repackage or sell that way

The woman that repackage the product is definitely wrong, that is piracy, if the owner had reported it to the police, the woman will surely be arrested, it is just that the law in Nigeria is not been enforced.

Well, I see no cause for alarm in such cases and there is absolutely no reason to be angry with her. Besides the original owner business owner is just to sell the small cops to her customers. Whatever they do with it, eat it or resell it is non of her business any more. Hence, she should safe herself the stress.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back