What's new

What is the right decision to make in this case?

Concerning your above question here on who is right between the seller and the customerz I have to say that the customer is wrong in removing the sellers label and putting another one as that is copyright infringement and she could be sued for it

Why get angry when she paid the price you wanted, no doubt she would feel cheated thats our humans are but either she increases her price which would be unfair to the other woman, I see no reason why she should fight over that

I will rather support the first original producer of the package than the second woman sincerely speaking is inappropriate and is not supposed to be in that way that is a kind of rendering down the business of the original producer of the product.

I'm on the side of the woman who packages it and sells it for a higher amount. The business transaction has already been concluded as long as she has paid for the goods she bought from the original owner. By repackaging and reselling, she has done a rebranding of the product and has added an extra cost for the efforts of repackaging.
Well said. However don't you feel somewhat guilty or bothered by the actions of the second woman, putting yourself in the first woman shoes, would you be open-minded??
Post automatically merged:

Why get angry when she paid the price you wanted, no doubt she would feel cheated that our humans are but either she increases her price which would be unfair to the other woman, I see no reason why she should fight over that
Well said. Just like you pointed out, the business transaction had already been concluded, however, it only ingrained in human nature for the original seller to react emotionally.

I am on the side of the original producer of the small chops. They are her own brand and no one should steal it. In fact in many countries, stealing of another person's brand is illegal. The lady should report that case to relevant authorities to reclaim her brand.

It is very wrong of the customer to do that,that is a criminal offence if the owner of the product decide to take it up.There is what we call patent right or somthing similar to that nature.You don't remove someones lable and put yours and start selling at a higher rate.It's very wrong,and such fellow can be sued with the evidence of that product an an exibit,if the product has been registered under her name.

I supported the customer because she did the right thing the woman shouldn't fought her for the staff, because the customer bought it from her so she don't have any right about the product again.

Concerning what is the right decision in the story narrated. Well, I believe it is very wrong of the customer to remove the label of the person she purchased the small chops and imprint hers without her consent. The seller also should be calm to settle for a agreement that will both suite them.

Well, I see no cause for alarm in such cases and there is absolutely no reason to be angry with her. Besides the original owner business owner is just to sell the small cops to her customers. Whatever they do with it, eat it or resell it is non of her business any more. Hence, she should safe herself the stress.
Definitely that's what I thought too as long as she got paid the amount she stated in the first place then it's all good as she must have calculated her gain too so it's not the other lady's fault

I think it is totally wrong to buy a product from someone then change the label to yours without the concent of the original owner. Before you can do that, there needs to be an agreement between both parties. If it happened in a country that has a reasonable law system, the original owner has every right to take the offender to court for copy right or whatever they would call it

That is quite a negative attitude on the side of the woman I can consider that unfair and not good in a real sense. if I will be the lady I can set her under security question because she sold my own product with a different label with out my concerned that is not proper.

the right decision to make is that copyright law is a protection of the rightful owner of a particular idea or property so we did no one should copy somebody's work without attribution or his concern.

To a large extent, I do not see any reason to call for alarm on this as the two of them are making profits. Instead, they should come together and make the union even better.
Post automatically merged:

The thing is that the both of them are doing their business and there is nothing wrong in it. They can instead make a deal that would make the partnership even better.

Last edited:
Well I don't see anything wrong with this, because what the second customer is doing will not bring any consequences to the original producer of the product, if there's anything wrong the second customer will be held responsible.

Truth be said base on my own perspective I think thats not suppose to be a problem and I partially blame the original owner of the chops because she doesn't have any business with the woman who bought her product and re-labell it because its all business strategy's besides,the woman who changed the label is just buying her product and selling it again which is also a big win for the producer I mean she patronizes her very well so I don't think there is anything wrong with that

This a very hard case but i am supporting the persons that bought the small chops and repackage it with her own brand, we are all doing business and i dont see any fault in what she did, since she didn't steal the product , she bought it and decided to repackage in order to make her own gain,
Let me call our attention to a fight I saw online. Basically what happened is that, a lady does and package small chops for sale at a fixed price, however, there is a woman who buys this small chops and then she proceeds to remove the label of the original maker of the small chop and imprint her own on the package and then goes ahead to sell for a higher amount. The original owner/maker of the small chops found out and fought the woman over this. However this event generated a lot of mixed reaction among people, some said she shouldn't be angry, that the woman is just a customer, while others expressed their displeasure and discontent at the customer who resells the small chops. Which side are you on?

Am on both actually. Such a thing would make one fight. But am consider the person that was smart enough to know the product deserved a better name and a higher price.

Well if I am the first woman that manufactures the products I'll tell the second woman to allows my Starm to be on the product. The other woman may not actually be right with her marketing strategy.

If the original producer of the chips registered her business then she can Sue but I think both of them should come to an understanding as there is already a customer base that wants their service

They both have their faults so I'm not supporting any of them.
The customer shouldn't have repackaged the chops with her own name without permission from the seller, it is a very bad act but on the other hand, she paid for it so the chops are now hers and she can do as she pleases with it.
The seller is right to be angry because the chops are works of her intelligence and someone else took the glory. Nevertheless, she shouldn't have fought the client, instead she should have asked for an agreement which will bring in more sales through the client.
Well that is a very wrong move by the customer,because she did not take and get permission from the owner of the product.It is not good,she can be suied,if the product is properlly registered with the right agency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back