What's new

What is the right decision to make in this case?

I respect your way of thinking and how you value the situation @CeeJase, I also consider that in your country apparently the rules are different, for me and in my country that is plagiarism, as it is deceiving customers, offering products that are supposed to be prepared by him, and it is not true. Taking your example of Toyota, it is like buying a Toyota to remove the brand and sell it as a BMW.
Now let's take it to court, how would the woman who made the chops prove beyond any reasonable doubts the chops were made by her? It's a baked food that anyone can bake. She can't prove that unless she got the woman on camera changing the labels with her own.

As for the car example, using a BMW is against the law if they don't permit. My example is selling the car in a brand name that you coined yourself that no one can lay claim to. There is no way Toyota will be suing you for it.

I think it is not a good way to do business, you cannot just label someone's product and put on you own label and sell it as yours. can you replace iphone logo, put on your own and sell the product aas your own product?

Although to my view ,the woman might just be acting up as a retailer, I don't see anything bad there she is not still the food or chops from the woman but buying it with real money

If the original person who manufactures and package those chops doesn't have a brand name or a company registered for their product then there is nothing they can do about it. If you have an original product and don't want other people to resell your product then you have to register as a company and create a trademark of your products
I agree I think what you have described Is something identical to copyrights and patents, but in this case, I think if the original maker isn't registered they don't have a case.

The customer or whosoever it so has no right to change the label on the seller or producer's product and still get to resale it at a higher price. You can buy goods from someone and resale it at a higher price though but changing the label is where the fault actually came from

The right decision-making quotes are picking a choice among all the options which seem to be the right one for the individual, organization, country or for the world at large. All right decisions are not as impactful as few are. Few right decisions are made for expanding the company.

The second seller is at fault because you don't have the right to alter the products of any individual , if there is anything going wrong with the product, it is the original owner of the product that will be held responsible, she should rather learn how to produce it on her own without having to pass through all this.

I think it is not a good way to do business, you cannot just label someone's product and put on you own label and sell it as yours. can you replace iphone logo, put on your own and sell the product aas your own product?
Thats what we called copyright infringement which i understand its a very bad offence across the world , imagine someone buying your product at a cheaper price , removes your logo and place his company logo on your product.

Let me call our attention to a fight I saw online. Basically what happened is that, a lady does and package small chops for sale at a fixed price, however, there is a woman who buys this small chops and then she proceeds to remove the label of the original maker of the small chop and imprint her own on the package and then goes ahead to sell for a higher amount. The original owner/maker of the small chops found out and fought the woman over this. However this event generated a lot of mixed reaction among people, some said she shouldn't be angry, that the woman is just a customer, while others expressed their displeasure and discontent at the customer who resells the small chops. Which side are you on?
This is theft!
The matter should have been reported to the police and charges pressed. How can one in the name of a customer steal one's product and change the brand? That's indeed theft. I would report the matter as soon as possible.

Am on the customer's side. The woman shouldn't have fought her as fighting solves little.
Really?
It is easier said that done. It is alright to be enraged when you as the victim discovers that someone whom you thought was your customer is actually trying to destroy your brand. The woman should report to the appropriate authorities and get the defaulter arrested.

I have come across many Symbian phone using the logo of iphone in order to sell their brand, removing another brand lane and putting yours is a very bad offense punishable by law.

You don't claim other people's products as yours even if you buy it. There is a certain law in every countries of the world that governs all this and that ladies that changes other people's logo to add her own is not doing the right thing.

Normally using the rule of law, the customers is not in any position and does nit have the right to repackage the product he or she bought and start reselling under their own brand name.
The customer or whosoever it so has no right to change the label on the seller or producer's product and still get to resale it at a higher price. You can buy goods from someone and resale it at a higher price though but changing the label is where the fault actually came from

If this case has to reach the court of law , the one that has repackage the product will be held responsible . She is wrong because she is violating the rules in business. You are not allowed to copy other people's products in this manner.

Well, I will be on the side of the lady because she is the original owner and producer of the product and even by law order the woman will be prosecuted for not seeking the consent of the lady before further cosmetics on the product.
If this case has to reach the court of law , the one that has repackage the product will be held responsible . She is wrong because she is violating the rules in business. You are not allowed to copy other people's products in this manner.
Actually no one is allowed to recoup the work of another without seeking the original owners consent because that is a business rules violation and she should be punished for such offence.

The original owner of the product is the real owner while the person repackaging the products is violating the rules of copyright and should be reported and prosecuted .
Well, I will be on the side of the lady because she is the original owner and producer of the product and even by law order the woman will be prosecuted for not seeking the consent of the lady before further cosmetics on the product.

Actually no one is allowed to recoup the work of another without seeking the original owners consent because that is a business rules violation and she should be punished for such offence.
The original owner of the product is the real owner while the person repackaging the products is violating the rules of copyright and should be reported and prosecuted .

the right decision to make is that copyright law is a protection of the rightful owner of a particular idea or property so we did no one should copy somebody's work without attribution or his concern.
That is the more reason why a lot of busineses usually go and get their product,and product name and any other brand that is associated with the business,to aviod someone making use of your brand without your consent.

There's no reason to be angry with her, as a matter of fact fighting won't stop this, just imagine two grown up fighting on things like this, it doesn't makes any sense to me.

There's no reason to be angry with her, as a matter of fact fighting won't stop this, just imagine two grown up fighting on things like this, it doesn't makes any sense to me.
In my own opinion , what she did was somehow bad , removing the original seal and putting yours is bad , though you have bought it and it automatically belongs to you.

In my own opinion , what she did was somehow bad , removing the original seal and putting yours is bad , though you have bought it and it automatically belongs to you.
That's very true, u have never experienced such kinds of things, but I think anytime you buy something even if you did not open the seal it has already belong to you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back