What's new

What is the most important thing in a relationship?

The most important thing in a relationship is trust and love , once these two things are in the relationship. The partners would have a good relationship status

In my perspective, the most important thing in a relationship is the mutual love and care to which the couples have for each other. The other things in the relationship do not matter as much as these two.

The most important thing in a relationship is communication, when your relationship has good communication you have nothing to worry about.

Relationship is built on the basis of understanding, your partner and you should be able to balance each other without talking about thing,know each other weakness for good not to leverage it.

The most important thing in a relationship can mean different things to different people but for me, we must have a lot of things in common that we do, that would go a long way even when things are getting colder

What is most important in a relationship is communication, honesty, loyalty and affection. Constant interactions with one another to bring suggestions to solutions as two heads are better than one.

Mutual respect, Trust, Honesty, Good communication, Anger control, Understanding, Self-confidence, lastly Healthy sexual relationship are factors that builds a healthy relationship

Not minding the type of relationship being referred to, in all relationships I believe that UNDERSTANDING is a necessity to keep the relationship going.

In a relationship you have to create a good trustworthy mindset with your partner because it's only when you guys develop trust that you can move forward in a relationship and also you can't build a relationship based on lies it won't grow

Beginning of relationship is not worth to be commended but the relationship that last longer with peace and harmony is commendable

To respect each other behaviors and needs. And to give each other everything you can without any hesitations. To give and love the way you have wanted the other person to do for you. to support them even at the hardest times to always be there for them, and to talk with them everyday to know what everyone is facing and needing.

Just like any personal relationship, business relationships require continual maintenance. A mutual benefit and ongoing communication are important ingredients to success. In the long run, having close and trusting contacts will give you an edge, especially when other marketing tactics aren't working.

It's not a bad thing if one decide to quit a relationship for a genuine reason. I have said it numerous times and I will keep saying it, it's not all relationship that lead to marriage. So, breaking up in relationship is part of life. Broken relationship, they say, is better than broken marriage.

To be there for each other, support and help each other and each other's needs. To always be there for your partner even when it's hard even when it's nearly impossible you cannot disappoint him you must be there.

the most important things in a relationship (besides love) is respect, trust and honesty
if one of these three is missing then the relationship will end up being toxic

Trust should be the foundation in every relationship. If there is no trust in a relationship, then the relationship will not stand

We can't live our lives without relationships. We relate with people to avoid loneliness. I think the most important thing in a relationship is understanding, understanding each other helps promote a good relationship.

I think that the most important thing in a relationship is compatibility, good communication and respect. Compatibility is that feature of being in the same page in life and having values that do not collide. As for good communication, it is not just about being able to talk daily but being able to express each other's feelings and thoughts in an understandable manner. And respec is self explanatory and very important in making each partner feel valued.
Indeed, communication is a key. Every good relationship is built on good communication. Where partners share ideas and to know about each other

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator