What's new

How many pairs of shoes do you have in your collection, and is the quality of materials important to you?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have quite a lot of pairs of shoes, for example, two pairs for winter and two pairs for autumn, because these pairs are very wet and you can easily get the shoes wet and need to replace them soon, but this is all because they are of very low quality, so I plan to replace them with expensive ones and high-quality so that you don't have to change them the first time they get wet.

I don't know exactly how many pairs of shoes I have, I think I have about 5-6 counting formal or casual shoes and shoes for sports, the ones that don't work I just throw them away and replace them with new ones, they don't need to be of extremely good quality, but they do need to be comfortable and last a long time.

I have like two or three pairs. I have been wearing the same pair of shoes for about 5 years now, but I have another paid I used to wear that are collecting dust in a pile of old shoes we have. I don't wear anything else really.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back