What's new

What do you think is the most important invention in history?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In recent years, humanity has invented a lot of useful things, and now we simply cannot imagine our lives without some devices. For example, can we live without a smartphone now, of course we can, but will it be possible to give it up for life? But in my opinion, the most important invention of humanity has become the Internet, because it is a remarkable technology that simply controls our lives.

This is very difficult to say, that is, to say only one invention which is the best or most important is too difficult, but I will say a few that I think are of utmost importance, the creation of the computer, the creation of the internet, penicillin, or antibiotics as well.

You know, there is too many too name. For instance, the refrigerator, electricity, whatever that constitutes the brain of a computer, the wheel, the washing machine etc.. This question reminds me of the one where people want to know what band is the best. I mean, there are so many. Who can say?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator