What's new

How do you choose places to travel? What factors are important to you?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't know how it is, but it is very easy for me to choose a country for travel. In the first place for me is the sea and a warm climate, so these countries are always a priority. If I want something more specific, for me it's architecture and culture, then I just need to find out the countries with the richest culture and I'll be there in a couple of days. And how do you choose countries?

A factor that motivates me to travel to a country is that I have a friend there to make my stay easier, but apart from that, one of the most important things is that I like its culture and also its gastronomy, that it has good nightlife and monuments to see, also that the standard of living is not too high compared to what I earn in my country.

I'm all about that sea breeze and warm vibes, so tropical destinations are my go-to. And when I'm feeling a bit more cultural, I play the architecture and history card. It's like a personal treasure hunt to find places with the richest culture.
I'm all about that sea breeze and warm vibes, so tropical destinations are my go-to. And when I'm feeling a bit more cultural, I play the architecture and history card. It's like a personal treasure hunt to find places with the richest culture.
Funny story, I stumbled upon this gem called Si Como No in Manuel Antonio. It's like they've got this magical blend of nature and luxury. Imagine waking up to the sounds of the rainforest and having the sea just a stone's throw away. And the culture in Manuel Antonio is something else – vibrant and full of life. Checked out their site sicomono.com and now it's on my must-visit list! How about you? Any quirky rituals or must-haves when picking your next adventure?

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator