Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Cardano is a very popular coin. In fact, it is one of the highly rated coin. Many investors have invested in this coin and some people also believe that Cardano has a really great future, so is this really the case? Is Cardano worth buying?

Ever since I learned about the Cardano blockchain and its native coin ADA, I have been working hard to build my ADA assets. I truly believe in Cardano and I believe the coin will go around $5 in the next bull run. One of the reasons why I believe in Cardano is the creator of Cardano was also associated with Ethetreum foundation in the past.

I still have Cardanos stored from when I followed this project closely, although I have not accumulated more, I have not sold them either and I still have faith in the project, it is true as another member says that the creator of Cardano was involved with Ethereum and knows a lot about Solidity and the creation of smart contracts and blockchain technology as well, but one thing I don't like about the project is that it is too slow in terms of development compared to other cryptocurrencies.

I really like Cardano for a long term investment. I see a lot of potential compared to many others. Cardano is one of the top in my list of favorites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back