What's new

What is the best source of capital for businesses

You know something, there is one thing I've learnt over time a good businessman knows how to spell opportunity when your ideas are good your plan is concrete I am telling you good businessman will smell money even when the money as not come out yet. the thing here is this if you need investors for a business or for your business you need to look for the kind of men that you feel actually invest.
Nice tips, but all these things you have just mentioned may not be able to give you the amount of money that is necessary for you to start up a business ,it is just a successful business tips.

You know something, there is one thing I've learnt over time a good businessman knows how to spell opportunity when your ideas are good your plan is concrete I am telling you good businessman will smell money even when the money as not come out yet. the thing here is this if you need investors for a business or for your business you need to look for the kind of men that you feel actually invest.
In this case that means it is not everyone that has the potential of becoming a good businessman because some people may not see an opportunity and may not be able to do all this that you just mention.

The best source of capital is through personal savings, from friends and family. Also capital can sourced through entering into partnership with an investor.

When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself-either with your own cash or with collateral on your asset. This proves to investor and bankers that you have a long term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks
Just know starting up a business is very difficult but depending on the location and the people that needs your product, getting capital to start always depends on your savings and the money you can get from family and friends
Post automatically merged:

When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself-either with your own cash or with collateral on your asset. This proves to investor and bankers that you have a long term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks
I think saving is a good way to start a business, when the money saved is not a enough then borrowing money from family and friends will be the next option before going to take a loan from the bank

Last edited:
For me , the best source of capital for any business person will be having your own capital and Investment for that business. This source is fat better than getting or collection of any banking loans

In this case that means it is not everyone that has the potential of becoming a good businessman because some people may not see an opportunity and may not be able to do all this that you just mention.
Yes. for the fact that someone feels he or she can handle money does not mean the person as what it takes, but over tie the person could learn and adopt for example a friend of mine that is an Igbo guy for that matter was told by his uncle that he does not know how to multiply money... am telling yo of my friend that as a house and shop in Abuja oh and his uncle told him that but does that mean he is not good in business no it just means he is still learning.

When starting a new business which require enough capital so that the business can be successful as for me the best sources of capital for new business is from your personal savings or money that you can get from your relatives or friends. Why I said this is the best source of capital is because it doesn't attract any interest or high interest. You know getting loan from banks attract high interest rate and the interest rate may or may not effect the business.
Very well said. I agree with you that the best way to secure a capital is from personal savings and money that we can receive from family and friends. Money loaned from the bank has interest to be payed together with the capital amount. Its indeed good to start a business without having a debt.

The best source of capital for your business you can ever think of the one that you actually own can afford to use for the business you intend going into. It is better than having to go borrowing from banks and other financial houses

The best source of capital for business is personal savings. I really don't like getting loan to start up a business just because of the fact that getting loan and paying back with interest can mar the development of your business

The best source of capital for your business you can ever think of the one that you actually own can afford to use for the business you intend going into. It is better than having to go borrowing from banks and other financial houses
I have a cousin who saved enough for her intended business. Her reason is simple. If she has enough capital then the business can proceed without borrowing from the bank. That made her successful in the 1st year of operation. However, she had to leave for abroad so she closed her business.

Borrowing money to start up the type of business you do not understand is not actually the best because sometimes you may not know how the business will end, if it will be successful or not.

I think loan and grant seems to be the best source as you could could get them from family and friends ,relations and others just incase you actually do want to start a business

The capital you got from savings, or given by you through your parents, friends, etc. Those are the best way you can raise a business capital.

Yes. for the fact that someone feels he or she can handle money does not mean the person as what it takes, but over tie the person could learn and adopt for example a friend of mine that is an Igbo guy for that matter was told by his uncle that he does not know how to multiply money... am telling yo of my friend that as a house and shop in Abuja oh and his uncle told him that but does that mean he is not good in business no it just means he is still learning.
Well is even better that he is still learning and is willing to learn more because sometimes if they have achieved a little success in business they will start being arrogant and proud of what they have achieved.

Best capital source for your business is always your saving. Even when you fail, you will only use your money. However, if you burrow, you not only lose money in business but also have to pay back to your creditors.

The best source of capital for any business person will always be his own money in his savings account. Your personal savings are your best source of capital you will ever need

The best source of capital for any business person will always be his own money in his savings account. Your personal savings are your best source of capital you will ever need
The best source of capital for your business should be your saving but I want to advice if your business need more fund dont hesistate to get a loan for it so its better you borrow to improve the quality of your business when the business rise to a require level you can then pay back the money

Best choice remains your personal savings,where that isn't sufficient you have other choices like borrowing from friends and family borrowing from the bank should be a last resort

When beginning a company, the very best sources needed is funding. Obtaining funding ought to be really simple since one should have had cost financial savings or cash in financial investment previously one thinks about beginning a company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back