What's new

What is the best source of capital for businesses

I don't think there is currently a best way you can raise money for your business. So long you can get such money without an outrageous rate, it should be useful to you.

When you talk about taking risk in a business, it means you have to be ready to do the unthinkable to make your business grow, which means getting loans, having sleepless nights and put all your energy on it.

About from Grant by the government, there is no other way of raising capital for business then providing it by yourself, this is what you should consider doing especially when you don't have a government support

As far as I'm concerned the very best way for you to get capital to fund your business is for you to save up your money and use it to start your own business instead of getting loans from Bank.

The best source of capital to business in my opinion is to save the capital while you are planning the business because this will help not to get into collecting loans from banks or asking family and friends of capital to start up your business.

As far as I'm concerned the very best way for you to get capital to fund your business is for you to save up your money and use it to start your own business instead of getting loans from Bank.
If you have not savings then you can probably sell an asset for the capitalization of your planned business. A friend did that when he bought a franchise of a fast food outlet. He sold his car for the capital and he sacrificed by taking the bus on the way to the office. At least there is no loan to pay.

For me it's personal savings, nothing beats Peace of mind knowing you don't have to worry about paying back people or banks

When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself-either with your own cash or with collateral on your asset. This proves to investor and bankers that you have a long term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks
Of course, I will be the first investors to invest in my own business. I will invest my own cash and assets in order for my business to grow. That is why I like cryptocurrency trading because I am the one making the trading decision

For me, the best source of capital to start a business is from your own savings and investment. It's advisable to have some savings and investment before starting a business because there are some unforeseen things which may occur at any time and need to be solved immediately to prevent the business from failing.
Post automatically merged:

For me, the best source of capital to start a business is from your own savings and investment. It's advisable to have some savings and investment before starting a business because there are some unforeseen things which may occur at any time and need to be solved immediately to prevent the business from failing.
The best source of capital for businesses is starting your business with your own earnings I don't advise anybody to go to commercial banks and get loan because of the high interest but one can also make use of government grant to start up his business

If you have not savings then you can probably sell an asset for the capitalization of your planned business. A friend did that when he bought a franchise of a fast food outlet. He sold his car for the capital and he sacrificed by taking the bus on the way to the office. At least there is no loan to pay.

Seriously, I actually would be open to doing when it comes to raising capital for my business instead of getting loans from any bank. I rather know it's my wealth that banks fund.

As far as I am concerned , I think personal savings is the best way to fund a business because it doesn't come with any pressure unlike when it loan taking from Bank

As far as I am concerned , I think personal savings is the best way to fund a business because it doesn't come with any pressure unlike when it loan taking from Bank

Seriously, no matter how I'm pressure to get a long for business, I would never give into it. I rather use my personal savings or sell my capital assets to raise money.

That one you're saving gradually, and the one you earned doing some tasks for clients, and the one from little little investment. Put them together its enough to start up a business

In my opinion the best source of capital is to save it yourself while you are planning for the business or you get it from someone you know will not make a demand of it quickly.

Before anyone would invest on your business, you personally need to make the first move, I believe the best source of capital to start up a business would be personal cash. Before starting I am pretty sure you must have made plans, find ways, do jobs, save up to get enough capital for startup.

The best source of capital capital any business depends on the options that are available to you. Mostly the best source of business capital is your personal savings.

For me the best source of capital for any business or investment in any business is
1 market your idea
2. confidence on your idea
3. being bold to put friends together, especially does that you know are serious-minded no matter how bad your set of Friends are you must know those that serious-minded and those that are just players

For me the best source of capital for any business or investment in any business is
1 market your idea
2. confidence on your idea
3. being bold to put friends together, especially does that you know are serious-minded no matter how bad your set of Friends are you must know those that serious-minded and those that are just players
Nice tips, but all these things you have just mentioned may not be able to give you the amount of money that is necessary for you to start up a business ,it is just a successful business tips.

Post automatically merged:

The best source of capital for businesses is government grants and also your personal savings I would not advise you to go get loan from the commercial Bank because of the higher interest.

When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself-either with your own cash or with collateral on your asset. This proves to investor and bankers that you have a long term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks
I think that if you are able to fund your business on your own then it is a lot better because you will not have the financial obligations to another institution and this will reduce some of the pressure and burden on your business venture.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back