What's new

What is the best source of capital for businesses

The type of business you want to do and the needed capital will determine your source of capital. If it is a small business, your source of capital could come from your parents or family and friends. If the business is a big one you can apply for a loan in a bank to finance your business.
Sometimes, taking a loan is not advisable at all. When your business doesn't go as you had expected, you would be left with the burden to repay loan and also to recover your losses.

Sometimes, taking a loan is not advisable at all. When your business doesn't go as you had expected, you would be left with the burden to repay loan and also to recover your losses.
When all options to raise capital has been exhausted without any fruitful results taking a loan to finance your business is not a bad idea especially when the business you want to use the capital for has been confirmed or tested to be a successful one.

Last edited:
When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself-either with your own cash or with collateral on your asset. This proves to investor and bankers that you have a long term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks
Nothing brings more peace of mind than starting your business with your own personal money, no one will have to pressure you and you will be at peace.

The best source of fund or capital for business is your personal funds,the art of lending money should be discourage especially in a start up business, focus on starting small.

There is no a cultural best way that you should employ when you are looking to start your business. It is safer that you save money over some time to be able to start this business than taking high interest loans.
Post automatically merged:

There is no a cultural best way that you should employ when you are looking to start your business. It is safer that you save money over some time to be able to start this business than taking high interest loans.

The best source of capital for your business is and should be from your own personal savings or your salary earnings.

When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself-either with your own cash or with collateral on your asset. This proves to investor and bankers that you have a long term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks
I Personal believe that no investor would invest in a business that cannot guarantee him or her a possible return so to avoid waiting forever for an investor, you can start with your personal savings or source for money from family members.

Amount all the sources of capital for business the best of thee is personal saving. If you can be able to fund your business your mind will to some extent be at rest

Many people have been asking this question of late. I keep telling people that your personal funds is the best capital for business. The money you have saved is best use to start a business.

I would say that for a business start up the best source of income is from personal savings or investment because borrowing can always lead to rift if the business cannot provide money to pay back

Though there might be a limit to which it can achieve but to tell the truth, the best source of capital for your business is personal savings. This makes the business very easy to run without hazel.

Some people would be willing to take loan and start up their own business but getting loan isn't for me especially with a new business. I rather save and start up.

It
The best source of capital for a business is your own funds you saved over a period of time. Personal funds can be used the way we want without being afraid of the outcome of the funds. Another best source of business funds is the grants you receive from your patents.

For most of the people, their job is the best source for their capital. They tend to save money and spend some of their money they earned while having a job. I am a kind of a person who always prefer to be my own boss. I prefer self-employment, so my main source of capital would be online earnings.

The amount of money you will want to start a business lies heavily on the type and nature of the business. if its below a hundred dollar then you should probably save towards it. If it is far more than that then you should consider low interest targeted business loans.

Well for me nothing beats having your own capital maybe from your savings or other investment because with that there's is ease of mind unlike taking out a loan

The best source of capital for your businesses is dependent on the type of business you want to create and the capital that would likely cost you.

The best source of capital for your businesses is dependent on the type of business you want to create and the capital that would likely cost you.
You are very correct, the best source of capital for your business depends on the type of business that you want to do either small, medium or large scale businesses.

The best source of capital for a business will depend on the kinds of business , the stage of the business you are and how much you will need but escrowing I think is best.

When starting a new business which require enough capital so that the business can be successful as for me the best sources of capital for new business is from your personal savings or money that you can get from your relatives or friends. Why I said this is the best source of capital is because it doesn't attract any interest or high interest. You know getting loan from banks attract high interest rate and the interest rate may or may not effect the business.
I agree with you, the best source of business capital is either from your savings or family and friends. Getting a loan from the bank is not a good idea due to the high interest rate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back