What's new

What is the best source of capital for businesses

The best source of capital is from savings, family and friends, sponsorship and alot of presenting your ideas to a potential investors. There are almost others way which does not include borrowing

One of the best sources of capital for business is; using your personal savings, borrowing money from close relatives, sourcing for grants or applying for loans with low or no interest rate attached.
I was able to finance my business through personal savings and contribution from family.
Other ways of sourcing for capital for business would be by obtaining loans.
Others can source their capital by applying for grants.

The best source of capital is going to be dependent on the amount of money in which you need to start your business. Generally crowdfunding from your family and relations is one of the best ways to start.

If you have an immediate family member who's very rich to fund your business and support your business, it's very good just like my father do for me. You can also save money as well.

Starting a business doesn't matter how much capital to use and start one can start a business with any amount you really want to use an start it.

When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself-either with your own cash or with collateral on your asset. This proves to investor and bankers that you have a long term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks
I have already been the one who saved up all the money that I needed to set up my own business because I have no manner of support from anyone at all.

The best source of capital is going to be dependent on the amount of money in which you need to start your business. Generally crowdfunding from your family and relations is one of the best ways to start.
What about in situations where you might not be opportuned to have friends and family members to fund the business for you, what do you think would be the next best option? Taking a loan or saving?

Angel investor are the best source of capital for your business idea. these are set of people who have funds to invest in your business idea and share profits together with you. you will never ask to bring collateral before you can have access to find once you have a good business idea.

Even though I don't have any business I am running at the moment, It is obvious that capital is very essential in a business. Some sources of capital are personal cash, sourcing from friends, family, and or relatives. Or getting loan from the bank.

I think the best source of capital for a business is a bank loan. While it has a lot of disadvantages, you can be sure of getting as much money as you need if the bank approves unlike personal savings or from family.

I don't really get this cause the best source of income or capital is money, so I don't know what else. I'm learning from the comments I'm seeing here.

Agreed, but in case you can't get the funds yourself, there are other means like getting angel investors to invest in your business. Another option is crowdfunding or you obtain a loan.

The best source of capital for me is starting with whatever money you may be having at that time first, and then managed pending when you will be able to raise more money through your savings from the profit you're realising from the little money you are making.

The best source of capital for me is starting with whatever money you may be having at that time first, and then managed pending when you will be able to raise more money through your savings from the profit you're realising from the little money you are making.
Saving is very necessary to start up a business, even me I am really interested to start up my business base on the amount of money I have been able to raise,
I don't like starting up a business with money I do not have by borrowing.

When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself-either with your own cash or with collateral on your asset. This proves to investor and bankers that you have a long term commitment to your project and that you are ready to take risks

You're spot on and I'll say that generating funds on your own is the best and highly underrated or shall I say less travelled these days by aspiring entrepreneurs.
Just like you said, it will also boost your investors confidence in you.

Very true, that's why it is important to have business goals, when you do you'll start working towards achieving it by saving for your investment.
This will show other investors like even your friends and family how serious you are .

The best source of capital for business is your own personal savings as this will give you the confidence that you need to be successful in your business but if you do not have any personal savings, you can get a bank loan to fund your business.

The best source of capital for business is your own personal savings as this will give you the confidence that you need to be successful in your business but if you do not have any personal savings, you can get a bank loan to fund your business.
Personal saving is one of the best. It is better than borrowing from banks and other financial institutions who always charge high interests in any amount given out

One way of not starting a businee is to start with a borrowed money,especially if the business is a new one,this is so because one have not properlly mastered the art of generating revenue,and this could go on to affect the business.The best way out is to get a partner that can invest into the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back