What's new

What is behind the massive rise and fall of Bitcoin??

The reasons for its appreciation vary, but Bitcoin has grown from what was once considered a scam by many into something that has matured into a viable investment made by famous billionaire investors, large institutions, and retail investors alike. While there are certainly people suffering from a lack of jobs and businesses shutting down, the increase in money supply has significant long-term implications for the purchasing power of the dollar.
Okay, the order of supply and demand of the asset is also part of the drop and rise of Bitcoin. But other undiscovered factors are still lingering around the fluctuations of the price. That's the factor i truly want to figure out, cos the last i checked the circulating price of Bitcoin its still very high. Meaning people still demand for the digital currency on a high volume, and also the supply circulation is still high as well.
You are kind of. When the demand for Bitcoin is raising it will definitely affect its price the price will also go up but when demand for it drops the price too will drop. Some financial crypto tycoons do this by pumping money into Bitcoin and withdrawing it to to affect the market.

The greatest factor that determines the price of bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency is the forces of demand and supply. as more and more struggle to hold bitcoin, the price will continue to be increasing at a high rate until there is no more bitcoin to buy.
Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

What is really behind this steady up and down of Bitcoin price??

Same applies into commodity the law of demand and supply. If there is a lot f buyers for sure the price will go up. That is how it goes for the rise and fall of bitcoin. So nowadays there are lots of believers on this coins. They want to invest in it.

It goes without saying that there are many factors affecting the rise and fall of Bitcoin's price, the first digital currency of its kind, which derives its price from a fixed, deflationary supply and fluctuating and cyclical demand.

Today i felt so perplexed to see Bitcoin taking toll on another free fall. 12 hours ago, i saw the coin on an improvement going high to $37k. I checked back this morning at coinmarketcap to see the price dip down, back to the previous $33k. Dropping almost 14% in its price value.

It is not a big surprise that the currency is rising and drastically falling. If the currency is not rising investors will not make profit because they buy when the price has dropped and sell when it is high. It is wise to have the best knowledge of this crypto coin before investing on it.

There are many factors that triggered the rise and fall of bitcoin, one of them is either investors are trying to move bitcoin out or in, thereby causing a swing in prise of bitcoin. Another is the stimulus package of covid 19 vasin by US president.

It is not a big surprise that the currency is rising and drastically falling. If the currency is not rising investors will not make profit because they buy when the price has dropped and sell when it is high. It is wise to have the best knowledge of this crypto coin before investing on it.
Okay, currently Bitcoin is on the high price land mark recently about $40k per token. The stuff that falls the price and rise it as well, is when the whales buys higher value of Bitcoin then wait some time for the coin to gain value then they resell immediately.

My annoyance now is the fact that bitcoin is rapidly falling recently, thereby making life miserable for old investors in the cryptocurrency. Although, I'm not going to be selling any bit in my Bitcoin because of the fall but I'm not happy with what's happening right now.
the fall is normal after a big increase always there is a correction in the price but for sure the price will increase again and reach higher levels just hold and be patient don't sell with lost just wait till the next high

Okay, currently Bitcoin is on the high price land mark recently about $40k per token. The stuff that falls the price and rise it as well, is when the whales buys higher value of Bitcoin then wait some time for the coin to gain value then they resell immediately.
Well to me i understand all of this that this is all about business. We complain because it is falling in such a way that we do not expect. This changes is what we need to learn before investing our money into this business. As a business enthusias you should be able to understand that this is not a surprise.

I read somewhere that the price of all cryptocurrencies, not just bitcoins, is dependent on demand and supply. If there is a lot of demand, the price begins to increase and if there is less demand the price begins to go down. Likewise, when the crypto currency is in a big supply the price decreases, and when the supply is limited price begins to increase.

The rise and fall is simply following the law of supply and demand. The more the supply in the market the price may stagnate or tank when there is so much liquidity flowing in then the value has no choice than to quickly go up.
Supply zone and demand zone is playing out here.

The ups and downs of cryptocurrencies has to do with disinformation, indeed much is damage by fake news, there seems to be a lot of misinformation in the cryptocurrency community and that's is what is rippling so much variability in the prices, demand can also trigger fall and rise of value of bitcoin, information also frequency analysis of price.

Normally the value of a coin will go up if the demand keeps increasing, as more people, more nations, more companies adopt bitcoin, the more the value of bitcoin will keep skyroting, others will say the rise is cause by walls holding large quantities of bitcoin.

Remembering when i said its dependent on the supply and demand which influences the market price. So today Elon Musk's Tesla decided to buy bitcoin worth $1.5b and will also be accepting bitcoin payment. That alone has shot bitcoin beyond 40k already and still climbing

Needless to say, many factors influence the rise and fall of the bitcoin price, the first digital currency of its kind, which derives its value from a fixed, deflationary supply and fluctuations and cyclical demand. Is.

Bitcoin rise and fall all the time, that's how it is programmed. It is just like any other business, when the demand is high the price will rise, but when the demand is low the price will be low, it is just like any other stock in the market

Basically, I think its just the law of demand and supply that mainly affect the price of bitcoin. The higher its demand, the higher its cost and the lower its supply the lower the price and vise verser I guess sha

Bitcoin’s rapid price volatility has often baffled even the most experienced economists, especially as its price movements rarely share any correlation with any other currency, commodity, or value store traded on global markets.

We observe to great turnout of the rise of bitcoins price, when the billionaire Mr Elon just updated his profile with hash tag bitcoins, there was a marsive influence on the price, and the falls depends on how people trade with it....
we call them institutional investors and market makers. They have enough stake in Bitcoin to push the price and drop it. They release news or information to impact price and make profits. They then dump it after profiting and wait for a perfect entry price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back