What's new

WHAT IS A BETTER OFFER TO YOU AS AN EMPLOYEE?

I don't really have so much but the most important thing is that if the payment is really good I wouldn't have a problem, if they are not paying well then that is not a better offer, , the working atmosphere at the same time must be suitable that is another important thing for proper exercise of responsibility.

It is true that workers are always looking for greener pastures. But at least they deserve the best treatment in any business establishment no matter the pay or rank they hold.
Employees are always trying to look for better treatment because only a very few organisations are willing to provide the best treatment to their employees which is the reason for job instability.

It’s normal to get a sinking feeling when one of your employees says, “I have something to tell you.” No manager wants to hear that someone on their team has another job offer in hand. But how should you actually respond to the news? Should you counteroffer? Or just accept that they’re moving on? And how can you tell if the employee is just bluffing to get a raise?

It’s normal to get a sinking feeling when one of your employees says, “I have something to tell you.” No manager wants to hear that someone on their team has another job offer in hand. But how should you actually respond to the news? Should you counteroffer? Or just accept that they’re moving on? And how can you tell if the employee is just bluffing to get a raise?
Well it depends on the worth of the said employee, you would agree with me that in an organization, there are certain persons that are so active to the point that even when they are not around their absence is being felt, while there are others, though they are hard working but You can do without them. If you see that the person is not a valuable asset to the Company, you let them go.

Before accepting any job offer I like to check into the human resources provision put in place by the company. This could include the way the company treats sick staff and the provisions they put in place to cater for the health of their staff.

At the early stage of a business organisation the most important thing is always the management of the business, and if I could see someone that is capable of managing my business perfectly I will really appreciate such because management is always the most important of it all.

A better offer is one that guarantees me some form of security as I go about my duties. It is also one that has got hope of being able to get enough from what I'm doing there.

Business management is very important in the business world and you need a good hand to assist you on that aspect most especially if you are not good in managing your own business.
At the early stage of a business organisation the most important thing is always the management of the business, and if I could see someone that is capable of managing my business perfectly I will really appreciate such because management is always the most important of it all.

Well a lot of people will go to getting insurances but personally I prefer getting higher pay it really depends on your situation on what you have and what you prefer
But as an employee you have to know your rights the company needs you
So, they can't fool you or make you think that you are unnecessary

Business management is very important in the business world and you need a good hand to assist you on that aspect most especially if you are not good in managing your own business.
In the issue of management I wouldn't really have problems if I am to employ people to help me when I don't really understand how to do it perfectly. But getting trusted people to help manage your business without any interest of cheating is the most challenging factors now.

One of the things I so much like about the place that I am going to work is the flexibility and a good working environment. I am definitely going to quit my current place of work if somebody else where is going to offer me somewhere better and they have a very good team.

As an employee a better offer to me is a good salary, security and health insurance if possible , but unfortunately some business organisation here won't likely gives you all this except you are opportune to work in a oil company.

As an employee that has just been employed into an organisation ,my best offer is a plain offer where the owner of the company tells me the truth about the salary scale and not try to cheat me because I am new

I am after a high salary, I do not care how many hours I have to or whether I also have to work on weekends. As long as I am paid good money I will accept a job. I do not want a long-term commitment. Sometimes I get bored with a job even when I am paid nicely, therefore, I usually look for short term jobs, something like 1-2 years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back