What's new

What helped you the most?

Irrespective of what anybody says, my answer to such question is GOD. The Bible says "my help comes from God who made heaven and earth". The help of a man is vein and whatever you choose as your source of help if it's not connected to God will surely fail one day. It's my faith in God that keeps me going in life, that's what I see as my source of help for strength.

Online business is a helper ,as I have learnt forex it encourage me to stay teen has I await my fund mostly anytime am broke .I can invest it get my profit by using small term investment.

I must consider the one who helped me the most is my younger brother who is an expert in trading, he has good skills in reading the charts and prediction. In fact I am soo lucky he is just doing effortlessly due to the help of a certain application that I forgot its name.

GOD helps me the most, what helps me the most I will say the word keep learning because on the road of learning you get to find different things, but if you very focus I believe you will eventually get to achieve that great plan of your in no time.

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

Thanks in advance for your time
What helped me to become a profitable cryptocurrency trader is the piece of advice I received from a friend of mine who has been in the business for some years. He told me about the risk involved, when to trade and when to run away from trading, what to do and what not to do. And I can say it's really helping me till today.

well… i help myself the most..
before you ask someone for help.. you need to know how you can help yourself..
a simple task like getting up from bed requires our mind to help us to do the process..

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

I'm not yet a professional trader truth be told but I always work towards becoming one in the future. Cryptocurrency and other assets trading require many months of extensive training before one can claim to be professional in it. It's not a day job to become a man.

So many things have helped me in the past and I have lose from some things in the past also
Forex trading amd other online business has really helped me a lot especially when it involves cyrptocurrency it benefited me when the rate of exchange increases

I would say what helped me the mist in all the businesses I have done in the past is mentiorship, it's a very good thing to have a person who is very skilled in your business to look up to during rainy days, no one knows it all anyways.

Forex trading is not something I will ever venture into, because it is risky for newbies and of course someone who doesn't I have a discipline life will never make it through forex trading. If you want to go into forex trading, you must first of all learn a lot of things and master them, that is the reason there's demo for beginners.

What helps me most in life is self determination and self drive. Before I embark on any venture I make sure that I'm ready to face whatever consequence that happens as a result of my decision, so when anything happens I'm not always moved.

I guess the first thing that comes to mind in Forex when it comes to profit is the hard work.
Never take forex to be a rich scheme because you're going to regret it, just note that forex learning is before profit
However, if you want benefit before you understand, this is a crash point for you
That was my greatest achievement, I guess.

I woukd definitely advise you to take your time and learn forex from an expert and not to rush into investing or making decisions on forex trading on your own,I was once eager just like you but I latter realized that the little knowledge I have can not get me anywhere, I learnt the hard way by losing money

I have had many successes in my life so far.
My mother gave me life and raised me and helped me to take advantage of the best opportunities. Thanks Amy.

Yes
You have to be disciplined, you have to do away with greediness and you need to have a pattern you follow, also stay updated getting new information and formats
Nothing can help you until you are not determined and passionate with whatever you are doing ... What ever it is business or anything else ,, only you can support and help yourself

You need to seek proper guidance before embarking on a journey that relates to forex because it is not what it seems for me due to the fact that I have loss huge some of money in the time past on forex trading.

Who has helped you the most in getting to where you are today, and how has he or she helped you? My mother is the main character. High quality example words with "What helped me the most" in the context of reliable sources

demo account is really helpful
In the event that you are new to trading, don't hazard your cash immediately. You'll most likely lose it. Practice on a demo represent a couple of months, or in the event that you are amazingly anxious to begin, at any rate half a month. The more drawn out the better truly. I understand what it resembles from the start, you simply need to trade!

Hmm.... When we talk about trading i think its better we leave it for the expertise and just invest in them the ones that are trust worthy because i'm in same shoe as you.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

To become a profitable trader in life, you need a lot of business orientation and experience in order to understand how business world works, working with professionals also helps because when I wanted to start crypto currency trading, I had to meet some professionals that put me through.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back