What's new

What helped you the most?

Knowledge is very important factor in forex trading. You should know when to buy and when to sell with the help of signals provided.
What kind of knowledge do you think that I need to know when to buy and when to sell with my foreign currency? I have been observing trading of forex and also of stocks but until now I still cannot find a way on how to predict the trend. My wife's stocks is just playing up and down.

The things that will make your a successful trader is to get yourself equipped around forex. Ensure that you know the proceedings in the forex market and always work with a reputable broker

What kind of knowledge do you think that I need to know when to buy and when to sell with my foreign currency? I have been observing trading of forex and also of stocks but until now I still cannot find a way on how to predict the trend. My wife's stocks is just playing up and down.
The knowledge about the company and its history if you are trading stocks of any companies , some companies follow a regular trend of ups and downs. Actually my friend is doing stocks from 5 years and is earning good from it now. I will look forward soon to invest in stocks especially.

I am not into forex or crypto trading. I might try crypto trading ans investment soon but I have never done that. I have tried a lot of hyip. I did know that they were scam, but I tried for quick money and I was able to earn money from hyip
Same here as well. I am into forex trading, but i have never really gone into crypto trading. Maybe later on i might give it a try. I have also gone into various HYIP sites majority of them usually crash after some time, but i have been able earn something from most of them.

Actually what helped me in investing and doing more online businesses are motivations I got from people who are already doing this online business and have been on it for a while now.

I am not into forex or crypto trading. I might try crypto trading ans investment soon but I have never done that. I have tried a lot of hyip. I did know that they were scam, but I tried for quick money and I was able to earn money from hyip
What helps me the most is the ability to plan before investing or embarking on any business venture with this and have full assurance that I am going to excel.

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

Thanks in advance for your time
Though i am not into forex fulltime,i am more conversant with the cryptocurency trading than with forex.But a friend of mine is into forex,and from the little he told me,he said one should always set a target for himself daily,and once that target is reached,you can stop.Because greed always make some persons to still continue even after reaching their target for the day.

Learning forex is something that you will find complex at first becomes much more easier as you go forward so I advise you to take it one lesson at the time and do a lot of practice.

I talked to a friend who is a profitable trader about how he was able to make good out of Forex. He said, "Whatever I set my heart upon to do, as long as other people are making a profit out of it I will do the same." Forex is a game of the minds. Mental strength and strong decision to make it work is what scales one through after blowing series of accounts.

One thing that really help me in starting up a business was when I actually dropped out my plan before going into the business that was a guide part assist me carrying out my vision in business.

The best way of learning how to trade forex or cryptocurrency is to take it one step at a time because it is a very complex scenario and there is a lot of things in which we can learn.

I'm not a forex trader but I think it is very important you learn the necessary skills and have the right knowledge and understanding of how forex trading works before venturing into it.
Post automatically merged:

I also wanted to learn forex last year but I really didn't get the concept. I think the best is to have a mentor who will lead you through.

Last edited:
One thing that helped me the most is planning I will always plan in terms of making money in any investment. One business that would love to invest in is cryptocurrency or real estate
Post automatically merged:

What tell me the most in my business is planning I always have good plan and good structure in my mind. What you have in mind that is what you bring her out into creativity as an individual.

Last edited:
THough i have not really been into the forex trading as much,the trading has been somethig i have been looking from afar with this difficult approach,not untill an instructor came in and started showing us how we can be joining him to trade,and we literally follow his guardiance.

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

I have no experience in forex trading yet. I only do cryptocurrency trading. I use the binance trading platform.

I believe forex trading is the trading of fiat currency of the nations around the world. There is an equivalent of foreign currency in cryptocurrency currency. Like for example the dollar in fiat is USDT in cryptocurrency.

Can't really say am a successful trader, but my tip for you is to get a good mentor or maybe register in a good forex academy where you will learn better.

one thing about forex trading is that you can never learn all the strategy at once.You need to define what your target is,get some basic knowledge you can use signals to enter the market,you can use volatility strategy,the candle stick approach,anny one that suits you,but aviod greed.

I think what helped me is the analysis I learnt ,I actually made so much amount of focus and get to know about how it works the analysis and others ,so I could perfect my trading knowledge too I think tho

I think what helped me is the analysis I learnt ,I actually made so much amount of focus and get to know about how it works the analysis and others ,so I could perfect my trading knowledge too I think tho
Analysis is very important when it comes to trading, where did you learn it from if I might ask? Did you get a mentor or you got the knowledge through various materials?

I am not trading forex, in my country, in order to trade forex, you need a trading licence from the central bank and you will have to do a lot of paper work. I am not much interested in forex trading due to its volatile nature.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back