What's new

What helped you the most?

I have come to realize the best method that work for me is follow my mind at all and be dedicated to a course of action until the desired results is achieved. Regarding online, the ability to join early is what works for me.

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

Thanks in advance for your time
I have never gotten into forex trading and so I can't really give advice on this. All I can say is that it is profitable but very risky if you don't do it carefully and with good knowledge. That knowledge you will get from research both offline and online.

I'm any thing I do that favours me I always have to get a good mentor that can show me the way on how to do things before I will be able to do it successfully. It's not always easy for me to start a business or investment without getting a mentor and I think this is what works for me.

Understanding cost analysis will help you a lot in binary trading, a friend of mine who studied accounting and now into forex explained to me how the knowledge of cost account has really helped her, she was able to determine how to trade, when and how to do it perfectly

If u want to earn in crypto trading it is important to take full education about that and take a rewiews of different people and then you should start invest on it definetly it will help you what u have learn before

Understanding cost analysis will help you a lot in binary trading, a friend of mine who studied accounting and now into forex explained to me how the knowledge of cost account has really helped her, she was able to determine how to trade, when and how to do it perfectly
I have come to realize the best method that work for me is follow my mind at all and be dedicated to a course of action until the desired results is achieved. Regarding online, the ability to join early is what works for me.
When God speaks, humans often time neglect or ignore His words. God speaks to us through our minds. Learn to listen to that silent words you hear I'm form of a whisper. I like the result when I follow my heart and instincts. It's all glory to God

I dont know much about forex nor do I trade on it or even intrested in doing anything with it.but here is an advice I can offer you, forex is not something you can embark on anyhow, ordinarily I wouldn't advice anyone I know to invest in it but sometimes you experience is the best teacher and you can try your hand at it,it might favour you.

Forex trading is not something to rush into. If you can take your time to learn it from a guru for almost six months. Then you discipline yourself not to he carried away with the money in it and always remember that loss always lurking in forex.

At first it wasn't easy at all, had some challenges that almost made me have up on online trading especially when it seemed like things are not really working according to plan. What helped me was self discipline, I disciplined myself to take my trading more seriously by devoting more time and lower my expectations. This has really been helpful

Learning in forex is a matter of time, of successes and defeats, I have heard that it is the most difficult place to invest. But one of the things that you must apply is learning, research, practice, among others. The above applies to any business online or offline. You must also be constant and persistent even in losses, to achieve goals.

Forex trading needs adequate and proper training from expert. Also, it requires someone not to be greedy and be carried away. The more the gain in forex, the more the loss aa well.
Post automatically merged:

as well rather.

Basically what helps me the most is believing in my instinct, I might not know about something but if my instinct tells me to do that thing am going to do it whole heartedly, That's why I can do different business people find risky because of my ability to believe in mysefl. I can't fail

To become a successful trader is not easy, you need time to learn and practice, and initial capital is the willingness to become a reliable trader, dare to take risks, do not give up quickly, can hold emotions, be able to sit for a long time in front of a computer or laptop, and most importantly, dare to try to trade even with a small capital.

Successful careers depend on a vast, invisible infrastructure of parents, teachers, colleagues, bosses, friends, spouses and mentorsif my father had not stood up to the High Mistress who insisted I was not university material, if my first boss had not given me a great project Some of their help was enlightened self-interest of course. But the chief beneficiary was me.

The training that I received from my parents helped me the most. They trained me in the best way to Walk, and I tell you that the life am living today is the best life ever, I owe my parents a lot, I mean everything, some parents doesn't care about their children, but my parents cared for me, gave me everything I need.

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

Thanks in advance for your time
In my experience it was forums such as this one. In these forums you get to connect with people and from talking to them and learning how they think and what signals you look for they are able to greatly help you in terms of your trading. After all experience can teach you what books can't and being able to interact and talk to people on here is amazing to help you develop yourself in trading.

What help me most is me using my last money to invest on real estate, these made me a proud owner of a house and also a landlord. Investing in real estate is a very good business and it keeps paying you. It has little or know risk, it is the best thing to invest your money on if you don't really know what to do with your money.

Yes I helped the some person but in this time many people use you you help him or her after him you forget you every body help and want a help return. I m also helped the some people but not there return me so helped is good thing

Sometimes it wasn't easy when learning about forex trading, but what will really help someone is self discipline when you disciplined yourself to take more serious by devoting more time on self, forex trading needs adequate time.

I personally had to prevent forex tradings after noticing the irregularities such as great losses and more, I have always noticed forex to be a form of gambling, most of friends have made more losses than gains until i saw on the forex apps that there is a high risk involved in forex trading which one must stay away from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back