What's new

What helped you the most?

Irrespective of what anybody says, my answer to such question is GOD. The Bible says "my help comes from God who made heaven and earth". The help of a man is vein and whatever you choose as your source of help if it's not connected to God will surely fail one day. It's my faith in God that keeps me going in life, that's what I see as my source of help for strength.
Uh...
The help of a man is vein. But God uses a vessel to help, because He wont come down from His throne but will send a vessel so what vessel are you.
Quote of today*
Did you know the greatest instrument to fight the worries of life is patience. Things might look rough but be patient, better days are coming

I woukd definitely advise you to take your time and learn forex from an expert and not to rush into investing or making decisions on forex trading on your own,I was once eager just like you but I latter realized that the little knowledge I have can not get me anywhere, I learnt the hard way by losing money
Thank you for your honest advice and the admission that you have lost money in forex trading. For me, any kind of trading needs a huge knowledge and that you should not feel authoritative even if you gain a profit because you do not know what tomorrow can bring. Trading is a risky undertaking.

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

Thanks in advance for your time
You take online classes, which is freely available in YouTube. Also you can read various ebooks regarding various methods to earn in forex. You can get anything for free like videos, articles, forum and can learn easily from there.

This is an educative topic and an also learning from other people's comments because i also want to learn trading before starting any.

This is an educative topic and an also learning from other people's comments because i also want to learn trading before starting any.
one thing that helped me the most in my business when I was starting my business it was consistency because at first I was very frustrated with the startup of the business because it was discouraging but with my consistency and persistence the business was able to see the limelight.

one thing that helped me the most in my business when I was starting my business it was consistency because at first I was very frustrated with the startup of the business because it was discouraging but with my consistency and persistence the business was able to see the limelight.
You're absolutely right on your submission. Consistency is very important in any business. Consistency makes your customers to trust and believes in your business, any business that lacks consistency and stability will lose it customers from time to time.

Well my only advice to you is that you should try as much as possible to invest on something you are really sure, you must invest in something you have a good understanding about, if you do not have an understanding about how this is done please do not invest your money.

One of the the things that will help you to become profitable in trading Forex or cryptocurrency is you have to understand that you can never be a good trader if you do not learn what it takes to become one,you really need to get a mentor as soon as possible if you are thinking of trading Forex.

Forex isn't a get rich quick scheme firstly and to be a successful trader it would take effort and consistency no doubt, also having a mentor would help too coupled with reading books

Since i know its risky type of investment, knowing too well it will cost me losing it all without experience. I decided to sit back to learn how to trade from the scratch.

One of the the things that will help you to become profitable in trading Forex or cryptocurrency is you have to understand that you can never be a good trader if you do not learn what it takes to become one,you really need to get a mentor as soon as possible if you are thinking of trading Forex.
I have seen some posts in forums that they engaged in crypto trading even with little knowledge. Most of them said they earned a good profit in the beginning but they did not mention the earnings now. My take on trading is to stay away if you have not mastered the system otherwise you may just lose your investment.

I have seen some posts in forums that they engaged in crypto trading even with little knowledge. Most of them said they earned a good profit in the beginning but they did not mention the earnings now. My take on trading is to stay away if you have not mastered the system otherwise you may just lose your investment.
Ok if you're saying that we should stay away ,you are saying that you should not do anything about our dream, atleast we need to practice how to trade with the help of a demo account because this will make us to understand how it is all about.

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader? What was the missing piece of the puzzle that turned you into a profitable trader?

Thanks in advance for your time
I guess what help me most in trading is my consistently research of any trade am going into,so with that I got to read reviews of people about the trade before I finally go into it.

forex trading, to actually learn it takes times, determination, consistency and a positive mindset. The reason why i added a positive mindset is the fact that during the process of learning, you would actually fail, like my self for example, i have blown my trading account to zero on so many times to the point that i even opened a cent account i still ended up blowing it to notting 🤣. But with all these i am learning, the mistakes i made before now, i can never do them again. One most important thing every trader should have is self control. I am also currently working with im academy, they teach forex and they have so many extra benefits for even does not interested in trading where you can earn an extra $300 residually

I think the best way for you to keep being interested is to look for a better resource or look for someone to teach you physically. Remain focus and keep grinding.

I personally I am not a cryptocurrencie's trader but as far as I know the most simple advise I can give you is to be patient focus and to do a big research before.I think that is what a succesfull trader needs to know

Forex trading was very complex for me also when I wanted to venture into it early last year. I think YouTube is a great platform that will help you understand it better.

I have been trading the forex and crypto trading for a time now and what has been helping me was that I master my emotions and do not get carried away.

Knowledge is very important factor in forex trading. You should know when to buy and when to sell with the help of signals provided.

I am not into forex or crypto trading. I might try crypto trading ans investment soon but I have never done that. I have tried a lot of hyip. I did know that they were scam, but I tried for quick money and I was able to earn money from hyip
What help me the most when I started business is persistent and consistent believing in what I am doing and also having that confidence that it will read out profit and income for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back