What's new

What helped you the most?

What really helped me to keep pushing despite anything in business is passion.
I have a goal that made me to enter into business even when it seems to be hard to achieve my goal my passion becomes my driving force.

IAM a good land and property agent I have passion in real estate business and I believe some day it will definitely benefit me.

I think the only things that helped me the most is my friend and family because my family is always there for me they support me morally and financially and also seeing my friends in a better position gives me a lot of motivation and courage to believe in myself that i can

Similarly i haven't use these things at all. As I'm very new at online stuff. So need to learn about forex and crypto, there will be definitely suggestions which may help you . so it will boost you ,by this you will trade more positively as well. So i suggest you trade by Forex as well.

The support of my parents my sibblings helped me alot , whatever i am right now is just because of them.
They support me during education and stand side by side .they are the only best motivational partners of life , they helped me in standing during difficult time when i faced.

Concerning what has been of help the most. Well, an individual needs to be patient and honest with him/herself, you should not just go into what you dont know all for the name that "this is what is trending or this is what people are doing now". Their lost story cannot be elaborated as their winning in the business.

During my days of learning and trading what helping was following the news, expecially the big country's news, it really help me in my trading, but news dies not come always, if no, if I depend only on news I will trade with profit always but I decided to learn the technical part, which work but not as the news, so the news really help me.

What helped me the most is ofcourse my family, and being an investor/trader i guess being a cautious risk taker helped me a lot and help me earn and lose money at the same time give me lessons to improve myself always whenever i do something rush.

I do not know how to be doing forex trading and I wish to b in the business but I do not someone yet around me that been in the business before, and I need expert one that I will learn from him/her. Because I know that forex trading is not just a business you can jump in to without proper knowledge.

I have no experience in forex trading and while I'm trying to learn it, it only gives me a headache. I believe that if we make a lot of research, we can eventually learn and become a profitable trader. Don't invest recklessly.

To start forex trading and to get success in forex trafing you must know the goal of yours.you must know that what is success for you.also you need to takecare of few things such as you should not invest more than you can afford,you should diversify your investment,take risk sometime but not always.

I have come to realize the best method that work for me is follow my mind at all and be dedicated to a course of action until the desired results is achieved. Regarding online, the ability to join early is what works for me.
I follow my instincts, but I back it up with proper research. I don't just follow the crowd by doing what everyone is doing. I make my own research and decisions. This has really helped me, and it all starts with my instincts.
Post automatically merged:

I have come to realize the best method that work for me is follow my mind at all and be dedicated to a course of action until the desired results is achieved. Regarding online, the ability to join early is what works for me.
I follow my instincts, but I back it up with proper research. I don't just follow the crowd by doing what everyone is doing. I make my own research and decisions. This has really helped me, and it all starts with my instincts.

Sport betting has helped my financial life the most and I hope to continue betting on the safer side.. I normally use 1xbet app and I have been winning, but to win sport betting, you have to stake on a small odd with a large amount, that's how I have been winning but I have also lost but my winning is more than my lost

Hi. I personally don't deal with any of this and yet to start learning forex seems to be hard or I just can't get to an understanding with different decent results from different blogs and sites. I'm very interested though and maybe trading in the future and I would like to hear experiences from successful traders. What really helped you to become a profitable trader

I can't really call myself an expert on forex trading because I pay brokers to trade for me. That is how I make money through forex. I am still learning everything that there is to know about forex because I don't want to loose money.

I wasn't really a profitable trader in forex, I am more like a one wonder person, I was thought a strategy that I started using, and I was getting result from this strategy but a day came, and I started playing as usual, I discovered that I was just losing till i lost all my capital.

I personally have to prevent from forex trading.Sometimes it wasn't easy when learning about forex trading, but what will really help someone is self discipline when you disciplined yourself to take more serious by devoting more time on self, forex trading needs adequate time.

To be an excellent trader, there are lots of things that as to be put in place or in order so as not to falling victim of all this fraud or be cheated on any platfoerm you engage into for transaction or sells.
The flexibility that you get from being a trader is awesome. You don’t have to worry about ‘missing work’ or ‘calling in sick’ if you want to go visit relatives or go on a holiday. You can make your own schedule, travel where you want and do what you want when you want. For me, simply not having to live by someone else’s ‘rules’ or schedule is one of the best parts about being a trader.

Keep in mind that you don't have to be a great writer if you want to blog. I'm not sure, you just write as you speak.

I don't want to make blogging sound easy because it's not (in the beginning anyway), it takes a lot of work and even a year ago before making any money but it's worth it. I managed to quit my corporate job and stay home with my children.

Book helps me in most of the things I do because I like reading a lot. I like motivational books and books on businesses. That is why I keep adding new books in my library. Another thing that helps me is to goal setting. The people I intended to help out also keep me going whenever I want to give up.

To become a profitable trader you need to do some serious research, get yo know the field, it's not about luck. It's about be wise and go through every single operation carefully!

This is quite true. Forex trading is not all about luck, but our ability to focus on learning what works and what doesn't work. This is where you get to understand what forex trading is all about. Learn about when to predict upward trend or when to pick the negative trends and you are good to go.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back