What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

A large percentage of business startup fails before their first year due to various reasons and this makes losses inevitable, but when losses come part of what will sustain you is your passion that made you start the business in the first place.Also don't be in a hurry to abandon the business rather do an evaluation of what might have led to the losses and put in place measures to forestall a repeat of it.

Yes, you've spoken like an experienced one that really understand four walls of life. Failure in a particular venture isn't the end. As long as their is life, hope still remains.
That is it. The downfall of a man is not the end of his life. If a person stops struggling because of failure, who knows the person's next action might be his or her breakthrough?

That is it. The downfall of a man is not the end of his life. If a person stops struggling because of failure, who knows the person's next action might be his or her breakthrough?
Yes, the downfall of a man at some point isn't the end. Their is more to life than what we think. Anyone can fail today and work Hardee become successful tomorrow.

As a business owner planning ahead is very important because it will help you in terms your business journey and financial Management is important.

As a business owner planning ahead is very important because it will help you in terms your business journey and financial Management is important.
That's what we call vision dear. If an entrepreneur doesn't have that cutting edge to move upfront, have that vision for his or her business it won't go as planned.

At the times when I was experiencing bad times in my business at the early stages, I received no small amount of help and encouragement from my friends around me. They kept me going

That's what we call vision dear. If an entrepreneur doesn't have that cutting edge to move upfront, have that vision for his or her business it won't go as planned.
Definitely. A visionary business man must surely succeed. Any business that is led by someone who is not visionary will never succeed.

But a manager of a business or the owner are not people that the customer always see, what if you have make an arrangement in your business that employee carry out all the tasks and responsibilities ?
Their is no how the employee or employees will carry out everything for you. If it happens that way then know that the employee will be making money than you as the real owner.

Losing is part of knowledge only if we learn, dwelling over such loss make one a failure. I try to learn whenever I make any lose. I try to ascertain the main reason why I make such loss. I move on so easily, then i ensure I didn't repeat what causes the previous loss.

When there's additional capital to cover the loss, it helps me to cope when there's loss in the start of a business. Also, Determination keeps me to continue operating the business as there's potential success in the future.

When there's additional capital to cover the loss, it helps me to cope when there's loss in the start of a business. Also, Determination keeps me to continue operating the business as there's potential success in the future.
The most efficient way to start a business is to keep some amount of the money in hand for emergency purpose. So, when you have the additional amount in your, that will help to cope up with the loss. You will have money to invest again.

Sure, business is all about making profit or losses. Either you make gains or you succumbed to many losses. But if you are visionary, and hard working enough your business can never fail you. I have learned through the leaned nature to succeed in my business endeavour and carry on no matter the challenges that daunt on my business.
One thing that make you to cope when you find serious of losses in your business is your vision and dream passion for that particular business all this makes you continue.

Their is no how the employee or employees will carry out everything for you. If it happens that way then know that the employee will be making money than you as the real owner.
Do you think it is really possible for the employee to even make money more than the original owner when I have made every arrangement to make sure that every transaction, sell,and all other things are recorded in a book ?

A large percentage of business startup fails before their first year due to various reasons and this makes losses inevitable, but when losses come part of what will sustain you is your passion that made you start the business in the first place.Also don't be in a hurry to abandon the business rather do an evaluation of what might have led to the losses and put in place measures to forestall a repeat of it.
I can agree with the 1 year of losses because that is also common here for a new business that is not fully prepared. With the capital my advice is to have on hand double the amount of the estimated capital. That excess funds will handle the adversities that the new business will experience.

One of the main reasons I advise people to seek knowledge and understanding of how business works before they venture into business is because, there are times when everything will go wrong but if you have the knowledge you can be able to cope.

It is really painful to loose or things don't go the way you expected inn a start up ,most people have given up that way but to keep going on requires a lot of will power and positive energy

Do you think it is really possible for the employee to even make money more than the original owner when I have made every arrangement to make sure that every transaction, sell,and all other things are recorded in a book ?
Even though you have all this record, if you don't come regularly to check on your business just know that your employee can manipulate things.
Post automatically merged:

One thing that make you to cope when you find serious of losses in your business is your vision and dream passion for that particular business all this makes you continue.
When I have this big dream to make a business success, I quickly get attached to it. That's where passion comes in, it enables us to be on the search of success in the business we love.

Last edited:
When you are experiencing lossesnatbthe begging of a business start up , you only need to summon courage and not let the thinking of the loss to overcome you , looking for a possible solution is the best way to tackle the problem.

When I experienced series of losses in my business, what helped me to cope fine was my ability to stay calm and collected in understanding the reasons for the losses and how to deal with it.

When I experienced series of losses in my business, what helped me to cope fine was my ability to stay calm and collected in understanding the reasons for the losses and how to deal with it.
This could be one of the most challenging situation in our life but as long as there is life we should just expect that everything will be okay, it is just a small challenge that will pass away.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back