What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

It shouldn't bother when it comes to falling short at business in the future. You should be bothered to achieve long time business success.
Yes and also, I should use that time to concentrate and think of the best way I can use to revive my business, sometimes you can struggle but everything seems more hopeless with no go sign of revival. What should one do.

It's motivation that made me cope fine , that motivation to never give up but continue to strive hard and acheive the possible best in the business and make more money , many business fails to succeed if there are no passion or motivation involved

As an entrepreneur, loses should be a source of discouragement because it's part of business. The ability to manage losses and find a lasting solution to it is very important. I have seen many people give when they encounter little difficulties in their businesses, and I have seen people strive further despite the hurdles.

Yes and also, I should use that time to concentrate and think of the best way I can use to revive my business, sometimes you can struggle but everything seems more hopeless with no go sign of revival. What should one do.
You need to create time for yourself when it comes to your business long time success. The future welfare should matter much to you.
Post automatically merged:

There has been a lot of up and down in the business world and in real life settings, we all have many shortcomings that always discourage us to move up in life but i just believe in myself.
Just believe in yourself, and surely the end product will come by. Any one who doesn't gave such belief isn't ready to go far with business.

Last edited:
I don't even know how I am going to react if I have a loss in a business because naturally I've never been in a business situation in which I experience a serious loss, this can actually lead to depression for me especially if it is a large business.

What make me cope of series of losses in a business is the fact that i know it's part of the journey to succeed in a business because it's inevitable.

What helps me to cope fine when I experienced some form of losses at the start-up of my business was the fact that, new business tends to experience some form of challenges at the beginning but with good plan, you will overcome it.

You have to believe me that having serious or financial losses in your business is never easy at all. What has kept me moving is that I always look out for things to play it off my head.

You need to create time for yourself when it comes to your business long time success. The future welfare should matter much to you.
Post automatically merged:

Just believe in yourself, and surely the end product will come by. Any one who doesn't gave such belief isn't ready to go far with business.
Although creating time for your business can actually help you to sort out some things that could be as a difficulty in your business but do you think a business is likely to fail if you do not create enough time for it ?

Although creating time for your business can actually help you to sort out some things that could be as a difficulty in your business but do you think a business is likely to fail if you do not create enough time for it ?
Yes, of course. Your business can crumble down to earth when you never gave it time. Time is essential for your business growth. Customers wants to see you all the time.

I don't even know how I am going to react if I have a loss in a business because naturally I've never been in a business situation in which I experience a serious loss, this can actually lead to depression for me especially if it is a large business.
The first reaction may be to check the extent of damage. If the working capital can still make the operation to continue then maybe you need to find more customers and at the same time find suppliers that can give you lower prices. But if the damage will make recovery impossible then you know that to do.

What help most when i make a losses during a stating up a business is the fact that i know failure is part of success and only those that failed have something to say about failure.

When you are just starting out as a business person, things are going to be tough. This is because your business store is still relatively new, so there won't be much awareness and popularity at first. But this is the stage where we need to be strong and resilient, we should not give up if we feel like we are not getting the returns we expected. It takes time, and when that time eventually comes, we will be happy we didn't give up.
I agree so much with your reply. To start a business is really not a very easy thing. You will need to have a capital. Then you will begin to hire people that will work for your business. You will also see to it that the business is running smoothly. It's good that your business is still existing and is growing.

it is very important that any business man must have the ability to save money and also manage money because there are times in the business where there will be financial crisis and you can trigger this ability.

The first reaction may be to check the extent of damage. If the working capital can still make the operation to continue then maybe you need to find more customers and at the same time find suppliers that can give you lower prices. But if the damage will make recovery impossible then you know that to do.
Thanks for the tip at least I get an idea of how to get started, there are some suppliers that will be passionate to give me goods on credit but if the damage is beyond recovery ,what do you think I should do ?

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
Think of life as a place where losses should be expected and prepared for. By so doing, you won't see losses as something that can make you feel pessimistic but something from which you learn a lesson to be successful in not only your business but also in life.

Think of life as a place where losses should be expected and prepared for. By so doing, you won't see losses as something that can make you feel pessimistic but something from which you learn a lesson to be successful in not only your business but also in life.
Yes, you've spoken like an experienced one that really understand four walls of life. Failure in a particular venture isn't the end. As long as their is life, hope still remains.

When keeps me going even after I have faced some series of loses in the cause of running my business is the fact that there are still prospects of opportunities to recover my losses

Losing doing startups is never easy. Although I have not experienced any loss at the beginning of any of my business, but I believe if one has a solid business plan and things are not going well in the beginning, if the plans are solid then there shouldn't be any cause for alarm one should adjust ones plans and be patient.
Loosing in a business has never been easy on a business owner especially loosing in a business start up is like a huge blow, but having focus and concentration is the key.

Yes, of course. Your business can crumble down to earth when you never gave it time. Time is essential for your business growth. Customers wants to see you all the time.
But a manager of a business or the owner are not people that the customer always see, what if you have make an arrangement in your business that employee carry out all the tasks and responsibilities ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back