What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

Whenever people fail in business it is very important that they go back to the drawing board and see what we've made them fail. that is the reason why it is important to have knowledge before venturing into business.

What has helped me to really move forward after getting a series of losses was the conviction that that Is how business might be and I should seek more knowledge.

What helped me to cope fine is knowing the fact that failure is bounds to happen in business sometimes no matter how careful you try to manage it. So once it happens, I try to figure out the reasons for the failure, learn from it and move on.

I think one thing that really helped me back then when i was experiencing various losses was the fact that i knew what i was into, in the sense that i have seen alot of persons make it from that particular business, not just hearing about it, but i have seen live experience, so i know i myself can also make it. I have this in the back of my mind that if they can do it, i can do better its just a matter of time

I coped fine when I first experience losses in my business because I knew what I was going for and what I was up again and what I knew losses are part of the game !

Sure, business is all about making profit or losses. Either you make gains or you succumbed to many losses. But if you are visionary, and hard working enough your business can never fail you. I have learned through the leaned nature to succeed in my business endeavour and carry on no matter the challenges that daunt on my business.
Your dedication in the business will make you to cope even though you are experience losses in the business your love for the business also help the business to strive no matter the challenges the business is passing through.

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
Congratulations to you. Starting and maintaining the business is not easy indeed. I am inspired to do the same with you. I am also encouraged by your testimony. To not easily give up on your dreams. I hope someday when I have my own business that it will grow and be successful.

Congratulations to you. Starting and maintaining the business is not easy indeed. I am inspired to do the same with you. I am also encouraged by your testimony. To not easily give up on your dreams. I hope someday when I have my own business that it will grow and be successful.
Surely, you'll come to achieve business success when you make your business your passion. The passion will drive you higher towards business glory long time.

I know how it feels when you succumb to series of losses during your business endeavour. I have experienced lots of discouragement when i started my offline business earlier. Some friends doubted my business that it will break down half way, cos i wasn't making profit back then. It happened cos I was just starting newly, things never balanced as at then. I lost some cash during the gradual integration of the Business. But that didn't make me stop halfway, just as my friends wished. I was very determined, eager with vision that i will achieve business success. That helped me to shrug off early doubt and failures I was having back then. Its been 2 years now, I'm still going strong in my business. Still hoping to exploit new height by expanding my offline business to a bigger one and even introduce it online.

What business strategies helped you to stand firm and move your business initiative forward, when you experienced series of losses at the starting point??
I think those loses should be your learning point and not a reason to give up on the business. Starting a business has its ups and downs and making loses is part of them. You just need to learn from them.

Perseverance!! It's true that things may not go the way we planned or expected them to go. Also we should just see our loses at the start of our businesses as a price to pay. For instance, for you to catch aa fish, you've got to loose a worm as bait.

I think those loses should be your learning point and not a reason to give up on the business. Starting a business has its ups and downs and making loses is part of them. You just need to learn from them.
Yes, they should be the learning point when it matters to business. Any business that doesn't experience up and down isn't a business managed by a human being.

When there is a series of losses in a business is a clear indication that there is something wrong you keep repeating so go back and check it.

I will just understand that it is a challenge and this is what most of the business around the world are facing, it wouldn't bother me if I am very sure I'll get back all the things I have lost after some period of time.

The Business strategy I used was that I don't actually put all my funds In a business at once. So when the business is experiencing any challenges, I quickly device other means and use the other part of my funds to improve the Business

What makes me to cope fine during an initial lose recorded in the early stages of my business is the fact that there has already been a proper business planning on ground that has helped of mitigate such losses

I will just understand that it is a challenge and this is what most of the business around the world are facing, it wouldn't bother me if I am very sure I'll get back all the things I have lost after some period of time.
It shouldn't bother when it comes to falling short at business in the future. You should be bothered to achieve long time business success.

Tobe honest experiencing low sales and patronages which result into losses can be very frustrating,we experienced it at the initial stage of our business.It is best to share your experience with persons who has been on the field before you,and that was what we did,and we found out that we were not the only one who has experience such.We got better advice and moved forward

Sure, business is all about making profit or losses. Either you make gains or you succumbed to many losses. But if you are visionary, and hard working enough your business can never fail you. I have learned through the leaned nature to succeed in my business endeavour and carry on no matter the challenges that daunt on my business.
You believe in the business and you are a dear keeps you going even though the business is facing more challenges of the order because you have vision for that business will keep on with the business.

There has been a lot of up and down in the business world and in real life settings, we all have many shortcomings that always discourage us to move up in life but i just believe in myself.

To be honest it was not a good experience at all but then you will have to know that's preparing ahead of time and knowing that it was just bad luck can I help you to overcome it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back