What's new

What helped you cope fine when you experienced series of losses during business starting point??

If you're a genuine entrepreneur and not a situational one, you already have the prospect of what you're doing that the success is based on the probability and not an100% assurance. Business is like going to war so you have the mind that it is either you killed or are killed. A real business person will not back down of a business failure, he/she sits tight again and restrategize to guard against the reoccurrence of what happened. When a business fails, a real entrepreneur refire and never retired.
I normally calm myself down after a loss and reminisce over my past mistakes while thinking of a way to battle things out and solve the loss so that it won't happen again.

It's actually not very easy for someone to end your heavy losses when it comes to a new business because the capital with which the business was standard was a very big challenge before it was realised.

It's actually not very easy for someone to end your heavy losses when it comes to a new business because the capital with which the business was standard was a very big challenge before it was realised.
yes I know it is not easy especially when you face all these things. but we all need to understand that all these things are just the normal challenges in our life that we have to pass through.

When I have a lot of challenges in my business the first thing I would do is to sit down and reorganise my life and think of the best possible way I can settle this problem. I'll try as much as possible to avoid overthinking.

Sure, business is all about making profit or losses. Either you make gains or you succumbed to many losses. But if you are visionary, and hard working enough your business can never fail you. I have learned through the leaned nature to succeed in my business endeavour and carry on no matter the challenges that daunt on my business.
My dedication and believe in the business keeps me going I have this mindset that you know how I will succeed and the business will be ok.

My dedication and believe in the business keeps me going I have this mindset that you know how I will succeed and the business will be ok.
dedication is very important because that is what will drive you to try and fix the problems in the business rather than giving up and in my opinion this can be a sure fire way in order to put you on the path to success.

Keep believing in yourself and working hard, surely you'll succeed with the right plans and strategies to drive your business forward.

I think the Foundation of every kind of business is Courage whenever the entrepreneur has enough courage in his business I believe there is every possibility for him to make the best benefit out of what he wants..

I think the Foundation of every kind of business is Courage whenever the entrepreneur has enough courage in his business I believe there is every possibility for him to make the best benefit out of what he wants..
Yeah, the early foundation of the business matters. If we truly want to achieve success we must start in a promising way and be courageous no matter any future obstacle.

I can be very persistent if i set my mind in something especially whenni see something that would motivate me, ni matter how little and seeing the product or service I would render is a good motivation for me.

Actually this is why is very important when it comes to doing any business that you should have a back-up plan which can actually be called a contingency plan in case things doesn't work out the way you planned it.

I accepted the fact that, some days are not favourable to the chickens, it's either sunny or rainy. I learnt to accept the position that as an entrepreneur you should be open minded to risk chances.

i experienced this during the start of my bakery business but I had another business running so I immediately fall back to the other business to help boost the bakery business.

I accepted the fact that, some days are not favourable to the chickens, it's either sunny or rainy. I learnt to accept the position that as an entrepreneur you should be open minded to risk chances.

Seriously, having a plan with which you are supposed to run your business is one of the easiest way that you're going to help yourself not to fall into so many losses in your business when you started.

The one thing that has helped keep me going is the success of others and even the small wins I've gotten assure me that I'm on the right track and that there's hope. That way, all I do is to just keep searching to exploit better means to earn online

Exactly, whenever you are setting up a new business, it's very important that you have all the research of the business strength and weaknesses carried out.

It's not easy in such a business situation but I keep hope alive by persisting, I keep pushing, no matter the loses believing that my business will rise again because if I decide to quit then the whole business crumbles completely.

It's very important that whenever you are starting up a new business that you don't start out too big in case it doesn't go well for you to be able to bear the loss.

My dear losses are the part of any business which may be sole proprietorship, partnership or any other firm like private limited company. The main thing is that how long you bear it and stuck to it. But on the other hand relevant experience is also much matter. Do the business having experience otherwise you may face losses a long term.

My dear losses are the part of any business which may be sole proprietorship, partnership or any other firm like private limited company. The main thing is that how long you bear it and stuck to it. But on the other hand relevant experience is also much matter. Do the business having experience otherwise you may face losses a long term.
Well you have to start up a business in order for you to have an experience in it which is why you have to take up a course on the business that you need to get into and get some knowledge about it and probably a practical project in order for you to push in your money into it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back