What's new

What have you gained from investing online

If I could remember correctly, I started investing online in the year 2015 and I did not gain a penny until last year.

My first investment was on a site which promised to give me back 100% of my investment if I left my investment for at least 3 month in which I did but unfortunately, the site shut down few weeks later.

I have been searching for a legit investment platform for so long and a lot of people told me to invest in crypto but I snobbed it and I could say it was my greatest regret.

In Just February 2019, I found out about an investment platform which I would be getting 8-9% of my investment month which has been in existence since 2016 but I didn't get to know, and so that was how I joined and since then I have been making cool passive income on it. I have made upto $200 since I started and I am not stopping for anything in this world.

That's my journey so far and I wish to put in more details but I would like to know how far or how much you have gained for investing online and when you started.
By doing online jobs and online investments I earned some money but it is nothing compared to the education that I got in online businesses and investments.

Despite being new, I have no prior internet investment experience.
This week, I started investing online, but I don't have any prior expertise.
However, my limited experience over the past two days has shown that my deposited funds had an extremely slow deposit period.

I gain nothing but money investing online so I think that since I started investing online I have made alot of money and some of them I gain from an hyip or through renting referal on ptc website and make my money through my down line

I have not gained anything through online investment. Surprisingly most of my investment is in cryptocurrency and the profit I could have gains from those investments I did in the past has been taken due to the bearish season we are currently facing.

Well I am not a fan of investing my money online because I'm always afraid to lose a penny. However sport game was the only investment I made and I lost. After the experience, I have decided to be withdrawing my earnings in fiat currency and invest in physical stock.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back