What's new

What happens if Bitcoin drops back to $1?

Bitcoin may never drop back down to $1, but what happens if it drops that low? Would you invest a lot of money in Bitcoin at that point in the hopes it rises up again? I think if that were to ever happen, I would for sure jump in and invest. I'd invest like $20 or $50. But if I start to see it rise, I may invest a lot more in the hopes in rises back up to $41,000 like it is at right now.
I would simply see this as a second chance as I didn't take it seriously when it first began. I would spend so much on it, if possible use all my income to get as much as I can with the hopes that'll rise in future

I do not think or see any possibility that Bitcoin will ever drop to $1 to say except the lost there value which is not possible. Even though I still happens many people will talk it as the right time to buy.

I have not seen a market condition that would make bitcoin to crash to $1. The downtown in the cryptocurrency market is not so worse to that extent and it is not really possible for bitcoin to hit $1 mark anytime in the future.

In as much as I think it is very close to impossible if I thought it happens then it is going to create massive doubt among people and I do not think it is going to reach all-time highs again.
Concerning the price of bitcoin going down to that level,that will be close to impossible,because the dip in the market of crypto trading cannot go down as low to that level,but worst case scenario,it can go down but will still come up again,

Actually I always believed that cryptocurrency is unpredictable anything can happen and it will at anytime. it may and it may not fall to such amount and even if it does, I believe it will still raise to it normal standard.

That will be catastrophic. I pray that it doesn't ever happen. Millions of dollars are in cryptocurrencies. It is huge . One dollar won't do anything but it will pain me a lot.

Bitcoin may never drop back down to $1, but what happens if it drops that low? Would you invest a lot of money in Bitcoin at that point in the hopes it rises up again? I think if that were to ever happen, I would for sure jump in and invest. I'd invest like $20 or $50. But if I start to see it rise, I may invest a lot more in the hopes in rises back up to $41,000 like it is at right now.
If it drops back to 1 dollar I will buy many Bitcoins, I trust in the potential which Bitcoin has, if you have patience you will have much more profits than saving money.

This scenario is extremely unlikely and I wouldn’t want to entertain that thought in the slightest. If Bitcoin drops to even 50% of its original value, the financial implications would be catastrophic. But to give you an answer, it would be right to invest no doubt

That will be catastrophic. I pray that it doesn't ever happen. Millions of dollars are in cryptocurrencies. It is huge . One dollar won't do anything but it will pain me a lot.
You can earn thousands of dollars if you have a good skills online but if you don't have a skill you will ended up earning peanuts which is not worth the time you spent.

In my opinion, Bitcoin would likely never reach that price at the moment.
But even if it dropped to that price I am not going to impulsively just invest because price is too low. I would definitely wait till I see market structure turning bullish.

But even if it dropped to that price I am not going to impulsively just invest because price is too low. I would definitely wait till I see market structure turning bullish.
I absolutely subscribe to this your idea.
We as traders are not driven by our feelings or emotions but rather we operate on a solid set of rules .
I admire your sincerity.

Well we all know that there is no permanent stability in the value price of any commodity so it will not be a new thing when it drops down to 1$. I think it will be the best time to invest.

That's true, if the market turns bullish on the higher time frame I think it will be a good idea to start investing, you can earn a considerable amount of money investing on Bitcoin.

That's true, if the market turns bullish on the higher time frame I think it will be a good idea to start investing, you can earn a considerable amount of money investing on Bitcoin.
Yeah, I agree with you. Investments always thrives on bull market and identifying the trend is absolutely essential for profitability in this uncertaint Market.

Yeah, I agree with you. Investments always thrives on bull market and identifying the trend is absolutely essential for profitability in this uncertaint Market.
That's it, before you can do anything you need to know the overall flow of the market and you can only do that with high Time frame charts.

That's it, before you can do anything you need to know the overall flow of the market and you can only do that with high Time frame charts.
The high timeframes gives us confidence and perspective as to what to anticipate in the short time and long term.
Reading the high timeframes is a skill that be learnt.

The high timeframes gives us confidence and perspective as to what to anticipate in the short time and long term.
Reading the high timeframes is a skill that be learnt.
The higher timeframes communicates the bigger picture if what will be happening, if you are trader you are expected to look at the market from higher time frames.

The higher timeframes communicates the bigger picture if what will be happening, if you are trader you are expected to look at the market from higher time frames.
I was tempted to believe that because it takes time to form it is irrelevant to me as a newbie, infact I made my analysis on 1 to 15min timeframe, it resulted to me blowing my account.
The truth is , money or price always flow in the direction of the high timeframe.

I was tempted to believe that because it takes time to form it is irrelevant to me as a newbie, infact I made my analysis on 1 to 15min timeframe, it resulted to me blowing my account.
The truth is , money or price always flow in the direction of the high timeframe.
That's very bad, if you are looking at the chart at the way you'll definitely end up blowing the account, you need to see the bigger picture of what's happening in the market.

That's very bad, if you are looking at the chart at the way you'll definitely end up blowing the account, you need to see the bigger picture of what's happening in the market.
Very bad truly!
But as we I began to study and submit to process rather than the results, I understood this important principle .
That was when my financial life took a quantum leap.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back