What's new

What happens if Bitcoin drops back to $1?

For me I don't anticipate for bitcoin to drop that far in the Blockchain market. But if at all that happens the particular crypto currency would have lost its value and investing in it would be something stressful.

Very bad truly!
But as we I began to study and submit to process rather than the results, I understood this important principle .
That was when my financial life took a quantum leap.
That's true, you need to know how it works before you can earn money from it, the financial market is the best and risky way to earn money online This days.

That's true, you need to know how it works before you can earn money from it, the financial market is the best and risky way to earn money online This days.
The financial markets is a two edged Sword it can make you a multimillionaire in short time and it can make you huge losses and poor in short time too.
It all depends on how you approach the market and your level of skill.

The financial markets is a two edged Sword it can make you a multimillionaire in short time and it can make you huge losses and poor in short time too.
It all depends on how you approach the market and your level of skill.
You have said it all, you can become what you want in the financial market but if you don't have the good knowledge I assure you you'll not make it.

You have said it all, you can become what you want in the financial market but if you don't have the good knowledge I assure you you'll not make it.
Yes indeed, the freedom we have in the financial markets can be very deadly.
You can do anything at anytime does not mean you should just buy or sell at will.
It takes discipline to be profitable.

Yes indeed, the freedom we have in the financial markets can be very deadly.
You can do anything at anytime does not mean you should just buy or sell at will.
It takes discipline to be profitable.
That's exactly the point I'm trying to make,in trading is not all about buying and selling, if you don't have discipline you can hardly earn a dime in the financial market.

That's exactly the point I'm trying to make,in trading is not all about buying and selling, if you don't have discipline you can hardly earn a dime in the financial market.
Indiscipline could cause one alot of misfortunes.
The truth is, whenever one get tempted to break his traiding rule it is discipline that keeps one in check.

Indiscipline could cause one alot of misfortunes.
The truth is, whenever one get tempted to break his traiding rule it is discipline that keeps one in check.
That's true, if you don't have discipline you'll ended up losing your money especially in things like forex trading, you can easily earn money in forex trading and you can lose it.

That's true, if you don't have discipline you'll ended up losing your money especially in things like forex trading, you can easily earn money in forex trading and you can lose it.
Discipline is the most important thing you need to have before you can be able to trade, if you don't have it you'll definitely blow your accounts.
That's true, we don't earn money by online buying and selling, but the experience you have on trading really matters, if you have a good experience you'll stand a good chance of earning money online.

Last edited:
It is so scary, bitcoin fell below $19,000 on Wednesday morning, at one point hitting its lowest level since June following a drop in stock markets globally and the continued strength of the U.S. dollar.

Some people use to say there's nothing impossible in this life but some things are just not possible. It's something we all both know, bitcoin can never reduce to $1 again no matter the circumstance.

Some people use to say there's nothing impossible in this life but some things are just not possible. It's something we all both know, bitcoin can never reduce to $1 again no matter the circumstance.
Perhaps they might be true , perhaps you are right it's not possible too.
The truth is, we might not know what the future holds. But what we know is that the markets would not just move in straight line to 1k

Discipline is the most important thing you need to have before you can be able to trade, if you don't have it you'll definitely blow your accounts.

That's true, we don't earn money by online buying and selling, but the experience you have on trading really matters, if you have a good experience you'll stand a good chance of earning money online.
I completely agree with what you've just said, if you don't have discipline you cannot earn money online by trading, and also you need to have the mindset of a successful individual.

I completely agree with what you've just said, if you don't have discipline you cannot earn money online by trading, and also you need to have the mindset of a successful individual.
That's just it, as a trader who is looking for a way to earn money online, you are expected to have a good Mindset, not having the right mindset will lead you to loses.

That's just it, as a trader who is looking for a way to earn money online, you are expected to have a good Mindset, not having the right mindset will lead you to loses.
Yes, I agree with you on that, if you are looking for a way to earn money quick you'll definitely blow your trading accounts, in forex trading we are not their to get rich quick.

Yes, I agree with you on that, if you are looking for a way to earn money quick you'll definitely blow your trading accounts, in forex trading we are not their to get rich quick.
If you understand that concept then you'll definitely earn a good amount of money in trading, having a good mindset is really important if n trading, we are not their to be rich.

If you understand that concept then you'll definitely earn a good amount of money in trading, having a good mindset is really important if n trading, we are not their to be rich.
If you know how to trade the cryptocurrency market I believe you can earn a tangible amount of money online, bit on the contrary if you don't know what you are doing you'll lose a lot of money.

If you know how to trade the cryptocurrency market I believe you can earn a tangible amount of money online, bit on the contrary if you don't know what you are doing you'll lose a lot of money.
Cryptocurrency market is also a good way to earn money online, if you know how to trade you can know how to analyze the chart and know we're the market is likely to go.

Cryptocurrency market is also a good way to earn money online, if you know how to trade you can know how to analyze the chart and know we're the market is likely to go.
That's right, that's the main thing we do in the market, to know we're price is likely to go I believe if you know that you won't have any issues trading, trading is a good idea to earn money online.

That's right, that's the main thing we do in the market, to know we're price is likely to go I believe if you know that you won't have any issues trading, trading is a good idea to earn money online.
You are right, the first thing that we need to know after sitting down in front of our charts is were is price likely to go, I believe if you know that you can earn a good amount of money in forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back