What's new

What happens if Bitcoin drops back to $1?

The possibility is so low, it's best not to even hope for such a scenario. It means that a large percentage of the world's population would go bankrupt considering how much has been invested in it.

It would be literally like Doomsday for the entire crypto markets not only to BTC. It's not possible as most of the coins are controlled by large investors and billionaires. They are regulating the supply and demand, so there is no possibility. The rich always protect their asset. The best advice would suggest to accumulate BTC during the dip and hold them for the future.

In as much as I do not see this happening any time soon it is going to be definitely devastating and a lot of people are going to be losing a lot of money at the end of the day.

O think that is just a fallacy or an imagination that can never happen but even if it does, alot of people will lost their investment fund and no one will love to invest in crypto or bitcoin anymore.

I don't believe that bitcoin can drop to that because it can never happen that way, even if it happen like that people will still investing on it, but we can never pray for that.

Actually I dont think such situation can really happen. but when such happens, I dont think anyone will really do love to invest in bitcoin because there will no more profit.

In as much as I do not see this happening any time soon any drop in price of Bitcoin that will take it one dollar is pretty much the end of it. This is because this will happen as a result of a massive hack for news.

Bitcoin will never drop to $1 not in this life will the bitcoin drop to that level. The level of recognition that the bitcoin as gained is so enormous and as a result it will never drop to that level.

I don't think it's possible because the way Bitcoin has grown in the last few years can't be that deep, but if so, I'll probably invest in it too, so it's profitable if it rises again. there is:rolleyes:

This is actually going to look very funny but then there is a situation whereby it can be resolved to that but I do not think it is going to be $1. This can happen when popular countries are going to start cracking down on Bitcoin.

Bitcoin actually has a very big future ahead of it but then if it is ever going to reach $1 then there is going to be general loss of hope and that is definitely going to be the end of anything cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin actually has a very big future ahead of it but then if it is ever going to reach $1 then there is going to be general loss of hope and that is definitely going to be the end of anything cryptocurrency.
That's true, i can't say it is really possible for the Bitcoin crypto currency to drop down to 1$ even if all the whales investor decided to withdraw all of their investment, it would definitely drop in value but wouldn't go back to 1$.

Bitcoin cannot drop to $1 never in this life because the Bitcoin has gone so far and it has increased so tremendously that it would be very difficult to come down like that.

This is a dream that will never come true 4 bitcoin to drop to $1 I don't think it is ever possible because bitcoin has risen so high that it will be very difficult for you to come down again.

If bitcoin drop to $1, no one will miss this opportunity to become a millionaire in near future. I think most of the people will leave their jobs and just wait for pump up of this bitcoin to a maximum level.

I do not even like to believe because I think that this is something that is nearly impossible. If I thought it was going to happen then I do not think it is never going to turn back because it is definitely going to be due to a biggest reveal or total ban.

If the Bitcoin dropped to $1 it will be a very big loss to the crypto investors but I don't think that this will happen in the future. Bitcoin has come to stay in our environment and that is it.

Bitcoin dropping to $1 dollars is just a pipe dream. 10,000 dollars is also very much debatable because a lot of people will disagree talk less of dropping to a dollar. There are a lot of cryptocurrency you can invest on and probably make some good amount of profit that are still very low in market cap.

There are a lot of them I am contemplating investing on and i have invested in some.

No matter the hurdle or turbulence that the Bitcoin might have gone through, it is very impossible for bitcoin to dip or crash to $1. This is never going to happen in the cryptocurrency space.

This is something that I think is definitely impossible but then with the way in which the market is going I am not going to be surprised if it is going to make really ridiculous numbers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back