What's new

What happens if Bitcoin drops back to $1?

With the current value of Bitcoin,I do not see it coming down as low as $1. If eventually something like this happens,I will earnest the opportunity and buy as much Bitcoin that I can buy because I know it will surely rise back again.

Bitcoin dropping down to $10000 would be catastrophic to the crypto markets talk less of $1. At a dollar, the crypto currency markets may likely not exist anymore.

Well the fact is that I don't see that happening ever in the nearest or distant future as well as that just can't be possible. You can say that for other types of coins but not Bitcoin

I do not truly view that in the meantime that bitcoin can easily lose to that quantity since the method am actually viewing bitcoin cost, I do not believe that the cost can easily boil down like that.

For such to happen, it has to mean a worldwide boycott of Bitcoin happens which is pretty much impossible now. It may go down to the lower 10's but no more than that.

With the backlash Bitcoin is getting from leading Western countries and some African countries, is enough to make it to drop to the lowest level, if care is not taken. I wouldn't dare to invest if Bitcoin drops to $1, because it's possible that it may never rise again.

With the achievement BTC have made it wouldn't be easy for the coin dropping down to just $1. Even though half of the whales sell all their coins it wouldn't drop to such low level.

I do think Bitcoin would drop to such amount unless it is generally banned by the whole universe.
Yeah with this kind of situation it's going for below $1 but considering the fact that in the Giants in the United States of America and few other countries have you invested heavily on Bitcoin they can't allow such to happen.

That's almost impossible but if should happen, then before it could drop down to even $5000, there wouldn't be any investor holding the coin. Everyone will just withdraw their earnings immediately
honestly because for you to drop drastically is means a lot of people have pull out their funds and once that happens it becomes zero.

Bitcoin dropping back to $1 means the crypto currency market crashed down and all crypto currencies are worthless not just Bitcoin alone. But this is not going to happen.
You make an interesting point. Bitcoin going back to $1 means the entire crypto currency market crashes. It might even bring recession because crypto currency market is 2 trillion.

Bitcoin may never drop back down to $1, but what happens if it drops that low? Would you invest a lot of money in Bitcoin at that point in the hopes it rises up again? I think if that were to ever happen, I would for sure jump in and invest. I'd invest like $20 or $50. But if I start to see it rise, I may invest a lot more in the hopes in rises back up to $41,000 like it is at right now.
I don't see that happen atleast not in my life time. But if that happens I will definitely invest on it knowing fully the value will rise if I can be very patient.

People should never believe in the possibility of Bitcoin is coming back to 1 dollars because it will never be possible in this life again. the price of bitcoins will continue to rise as long as there is always a need for it.

The answer to the question still remains never, bitcoin cannot and will not in any way return to th price of $1 from over fourty thousand dollars, even if the volatility affects the price.

I do not see Bitcoin dropping to that level.
The best advise I can give to you now is to acquire cheaper coins with that $20 of your and hold them till they rise to that $1
That is very doubtful for bitcoin to drop to an all time low.Bitcoin has come to gain a lot of popularity and withb the increasing rate of its usage couple with the captalisation,it cannot drop that low.

That will be devastating to the current investors. I would not want that to happen although it might be the best time to enter into the market and buy the coins. I don't think none of us here will hope it falls to that level if we have invested so much.

Bitcoin may never drop back down to $1, but what happens if it drops that low? Would you invest a lot of money in Bitcoin at that point in the hopes it rises up again? I think if that were to ever happen, I would for sure jump in and invest. I'd invest like $20 or $50. But if I start to see it rise, I may invest a lot more in the hopes in rises back up to $41,000 like it is at right now.
Bitcoin dropping back to a dollar is something not feasible at all. More like it is a myth, Bitcoin will continue to surge in value and soon the price of a Bitcoin will move to a hundred thousand.

honestly because for you to drop drastically is means a lot of people have pull out their funds and once that happens it becomes zero.
Yeah, that's right. I too don't even see the possibility of that happening considering the popularity and influential investors it has gained over the years. I might even affect negatively the whole cryptocurrency business in general

Bitcoin can never drop back to $1 because it has gained a global recognition as a means of transferring money between different entities.
Bitcoin is poised to go even higher based on the adoption rate

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back