What's new

What happens if Bitcoin drops back to $1?

You are right, the first thing that we need to know after sitting down in front of our charts is were is price likely to go, I believe if you know that you can earn a good amount of money in forex trading.
That's absolutely true, it seems like you know alot about forex trading, I believe if you continue you might have a nice place in the forex market, keep on practicing.

Bitcoin may never drop back down to $1, but what happens if it drops that low? Would you invest a lot of money in Bitcoin at that point in the hopes it rises up again? I think if that were to ever happen, I would for sure jump in and invest. I'd invest like $20 or $50. But if I start to see it rise, I may invest a lot more in the hopes in rises back up to $41,000 like it is at right now.
Though it may seem impossible, but we can say for sure that it won't happen in future. The value of bitcoin is uncertain, it is in high demand today and everyone is crazy for cryptocurrency but the situation will remain the same after 10-20 years can't be predicted, maybe something else will replace the cryptocurrency nothing can be said for sure, but its value falls down to $1 I will go through the market and do some research before investing, if it is just temporary then I will make investment but if there is something new introduced which seem to have solod potential then I will not invest and will wait.

Well I don't think that's happening, Bitcoin is nicely moving to the downside but I don't think it will reach $1, if you want to invest money on Bitcoin, that's not the right time.

Well I don't think that's happening, Bitcoin is nicely moving to the downside but I don't think it will reach $1, if you want to invest money on Bitcoin, that's not the right time.
May be bitcoin will reach 5000 $ but not lower than that by the end of 2023 by contunie drop down but by end of 2022 it is expected 15,000 $. This is my expectations!

In twenty years to come , I don't see bitcoin coming down as low as $1 because currently its around $42,000 , though it started as low as $1 back then but I dont think it can come back to that extent.
Even if Bitcoin were to go down in market value and capitalization, the decline would be marginal and would not be as catastrophic as the scenario you have described. This situation would send shockwaves through the crypto community and the effects would be disastrous

That's absolutely true, it seems like you know alot about forex trading, I believe if you continue you might have a nice place in the forex market, keep on practicing.
Yes, I think so, I use to trade on my demo account,I believe in soon time I'll be using live accounts, trading with real money will be a good idea, what do you think?

Yes, I think so, I use to trade on my demo account,I believe in soon time I'll be using live accounts, trading with real money will be a good idea, what do you think?
The idea of demo account is not bad but it will be hard task to redo same trade from demo to real account and until now forex broker doesn't add refill and cash out from demo account functionality instead of open real account and demo account.

May be bitcoin will reach 5000 $ but not lower than that by the end of 2023 by contunie drop down but by end of 2022 it is expected 15,000 $. This is my expectations!
WOW that's interesting, I'm also expecting a downward movements on btc, bit for me I think btc might even fall more than that, I'm expecting Bitcoin to fall like brick even the poor can afford to buy, if Bitcoin shifted bullish we might even reach $100k.

The idea of demo account is not bad but it will be hard task to redo same trade from demo to real account and until now forex broker doesn't add refill and cash out from demo account functionality instead of open real account and demo account.
I like the idea of using demo account, it will help you to gain good experience on trading,if you are a forex trader you'll definitely understand what I mean.

I like the idea of using demo account, it will help you to gain good experience on trading,if you are a forex trader you'll definitely understand what I mean.
Yes I understand what you mean exactly because I operate in various platforms of forex trading like xmarabia or octaplus or similar platforms like instaforex but for each platform its particularity. But I heard there is openfx from member at trendri but not join yet.

You are right, if you are good at using demo account you'll gain a lot of experience, if you have the good experience you'll definitely earn a decent amount of money.

You are right, if you are good at using demo account you'll gain a lot of experience, if you have the good experience you'll definitely earn a decent amount of money.
Demo accounts are meant for practicing, and if you are good at practicing you'll definitely get a good knowledge, if you spend a good time on demo you'll learn a lot of things.

Demo accounts are meant for practicing, and if you are good at practicing you'll definitely get a good knowledge, if you spend a good time on demo you'll learn a lot of things.
You are right, if you want to know what trading is you are expected to trade a demo account, if you don't trade a demo account you might definitely lose your live fund's.

You are right, if you want to know what trading is you are expected to trade a demo account, if you don't trade a demo account you might definitely lose your live fund's.
That's just it, if you are are trader you are expected to start from a demo account, this just the best way to gain good experience, Demo accounts are very important.

That's just it, if you are are trader you are expected to start from a demo account, this just the best way to gain good experience, Demo accounts are very important.
If you are practicing demo account you'll gain a lot of experience on trading, and if you want to make it on trading you are expected to have good experience, that's all that matters.

It cannot happen bro. Forget about a bitcoin dropping so low to 1$ per coin.
Let's focus on other new coins coming up. We will invest and make millions there too
There is no way that the price of bitcoin can drop to $1,it is not possible,bitcoin is the face of cryptocurency,what determine the value of a coin is the activities of investors on the coin.

There is no way that the price of bitcoin can drop to $1,it is not possible,bitcoin is the face of cryptocurency,what determine the value of a coin is the activities of investors on the coin.
You are right, I also don't think that's possible, if Bitcoin drops back to $1 as he said I think a lot of people will be having interest to invest on Bitcoin.

This will not happen and even if it has to happen this could have been the best opportunity for people to buy bitcoins for long-term purpose investment including myself. I wouldn't want to repeat the same mistake of not buying bitcoins before in the past

This will not happen and even if it has to happen this could have been the best opportunity for people to buy bitcoins for long-term purpose investment including myself. I wouldn't want to repeat the same mistake of not buying bitcoins before in the past
It seems like you have experienced something will buying Bitcoin do you want to share? We often face a lot of challenges especially if you are a investor or trader, any small mistake you pay with your account balance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back