What's new

What happens if Bitcoin drops back to $1?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin may never drop back down to $1, but what happens if it drops that low? Would you invest a lot of money in Bitcoin at that point in the hopes it rises up again? I think if that were to ever happen, I would for sure jump in and invest. I'd invest like $20 or $50. But if I start to see it rise, I may invest a lot more in the hopes in rises back up to $41,000 like it is at right now.

It cannot happen bro. Forget about a bitcoin dropping so low to 1$ per coin.
Let's focus on other new coins coming up. We will invest and make millions there too

Although I doubt that could be the case because the way Bitcoin has grown in the past years it can't go that low and if it does, I would probably invest in it too so I would benefit when it rises back

I don't really see that for now that bitcoin can drop to that amount because the way am seeing bitcoin price, I don't think that the price can come down like that.

Though I do not see Bitcoin coming this low, with how far it has gone, then if at all it even tries to get to this level most people would sell their coins off but some would still suffer from great losses.

In twenty years to come , I don't see bitcoin coming down as low as $1 because currently its around $42,000 , though it started as low as $1 back then but I dont think it can come back to that extent.

In as much as I think it is very close to impossible if I thought it happens then it is going to create massive doubt among people and I do not think it is going to reach all-time highs again.

In as much as I think it is very close to impossible if I thought it happens then it is going to create massive doubt among people and I do not think it is going to reach all-time highs again.
I beleive its close to impossible because bitcoin cannot drop tonthe price of $1 in our generation, though nothing is impossible but it cannot happen in the next twenty years.

I do not see Bitcoin dropping to that level.
The best advise I can give to you now is to acquire cheaper coins with that $20 of your and hold them till they rise to that $1

There is no possible chance anywhere that Bitcoin will or can ever drop to zero. Not no this millennium and not ever in any either. The Bitcoin only has the potential of reaching it's peak continually and not dropping to that level

I'd acquire between 1 and 3 bitcoins, waiting for the price to rise again. In any way, I too doubt it could happen such a thing. There are too many interests at stake that would prevent such a plummeting.

There is nothing that will happen but it will be so strange for bitcoins in which the current prices $42000 to drop ridiculously to 1 dollars .that will only happen if the world decided to abandon cryptocurrency.

Lol!! Do you really know how long it has been since the Bitcoin was a dollar back then? We're talking of many years ago here you know. I don't see Bitcoin ever going down to that amount anytime ever inthe future

Bitcoin dropping back to $1 means the crypto currency market crashed down and all crypto currencies are worthless not just Bitcoin alone. But this is not going to happen.

Bitcoin dropping back to $1 means the crypto currency market crashed down and all crypto currencies are worthless not just Bitcoin alone. But this is not going to happenot
I believe nothing will happen if bitcoin comes back so low to the point of $1, though its impossible for now but if it happens it will really affect a lot of crypto currency investors.

For the sake of our discussion, even if Bitcoin drops to $1 this moment I will still invest so much in it because the coin has everything it takes to rise back as high as possible. The popularity and wide usage of Bitcoin would not even allow it to fall to a very low level of $1 though. That is just my opinion on this matter. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Bitcoin may never drop back down to $1, but what happens if it drops that low? Would you invest a lot of money in Bitcoin at that point in the hopes it rises up again? I think if that were to ever happen, I would for sure jump in and invest. I'd invest like $20 or $50. But if I start to see it rise, I may invest a lot more in the hopes in rises back up to $41,000 like it is at right now.
Thank God you know that it can never happen. If the price of bitcoin should drop to $1 then I will sell all my properties and invest all in bitcoin because I know that the price will rise back

That would never happen when it comes to the price alue of bitcoin,except there is a massive pul;out of the whale investors,and that would not even happened in the first place to that level.But in case it happened,then it is actually a time to invest massively.

Well I dont really see the possibility of that happening now may be in the longest future even though it can not be predicted of what will happen but It will be a total mess.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back