What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

There so many factors that can make someone not be saved money out of his income in which one of them is family responsibility. As a man you need to provide for your family like shelter, food, clothes etc so it will be very rare to save

Answering the question what factors hinders you from saving your money, the most common factor that hinders people from saving money is personal wants, everyone has one's wants, discipline is the only thing that can help you save your money

The only issue that is a hindrance to saving money is the emergency expense. It is beyond my control so when I have to spend for the emergency expense I always get it from my savings. Now that I have a bank account for my emergency fund and another for my lifetime savings then I would not touch my savings anymore. However, there are times that we have to make a big purchase like buying an appliance so that would make a dent on my savings.

In my personal case, I cannot say that I never allow myself to save, until now I have some capital saved. But in general it is not possible for me to save as I would like since I have to spend on food and other priority needs, I do not waste money and I just try to save as much as possible, in the face of the devastating situation that my country is going through.

I think it is obvious that one of the reason why so many people Find it difficult to save is due to how the economy is right now. Currently There is a high inflation of goods making goes expensive it originally was before.

Over flogging the issue of savings is completely different stroke for different folks. Some persons are seriously struggling to meet their individual needs talk less of having to save. When your take home pay cannot take you home, what becomes of you?

Factors that may hinder saving include Low income- if the money you earn is little whereby you manage to sort out your expenses, it will be difficult to keep up a saving habit. Spending too much is another factor, always ensure you spend on only things that matter.

1. Inability to control your appetite for things. Not being able to differentiate between your wants and your needs makes you spend recklessly.
2. Unforeseen event is another major reason. It's one thing to plan and another thing for something to sweep those savings under the bed
I really agree with you. People that can't control their desire at the moment end up spending more than the earn. You're also right. Unforeseen event can make you spend your savings that you plan

there are a lot of factors that hinder us save money e which includes for example the increasing expense of petrol of a car and increasing expenses of of food and bakery items day by day so we cannot save our extra money but we spend it on the high rate items everyday so our income is not enough for our survival these days
I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.

Many times, they can be obstacles you’ve created for yourself, like poor money habit that derail any desire to save. Worse yet, you might be oblivious to any major money issues to begin with.

there are a lot of factors that hinder us save money e which includes for example the increasing expense of petrol of a car and increasing expenses of of food and bakery items day by day so we cannot save our extra money but we spend it on the high rate items everyday so our income is not enough for our survival these days
Chaii, I know things are hard not on our country alone but worldwide. But it seems we suffer more than other countries based on corrupt. It is not easy to save when consumables becomes greater than the income at hand. Bit you just try to save 1/3 of your earnings to plan ahead of the future.

Saving money is very important but it is not easy to save. Most expecially when one is not having enough income. When income is equivalent or below ones expenses saving won't be an option. Though, there are so many people who can't save money even when then have enough income some factors could be lack of discipline and living above income.

Saving is one of the most important thing to consider as soon as you get paid or have money. At least 30-40% of whatever you get should be saved in a place for emergencies. The problem with saving at times is the standard of living and increase in things to get. Most times before you get money you have thousands of things on ground that scale of preference can’t even solve. It’s always hard to save when you know you haven’t done some important things needed. Too much responsibilities are what take away savings.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Many factors such as and not limited to: low income, responsibilities, unexpected expenses. Sometimes family or friends call to tell you how urgently they need funds, you have no choice than to give money you have planned on saving.
Post automatically merged:

Many factors such as and not limited to: low income, responsibilities, unexpected expenses. Sometimes family or friends call to tell you how urgently they need funds, you have no choice than to give money you have planned on saving.

High cost of living and hyper inflation is the major factor that is negatively affecting my savings. A bag of rice that used to be sold at #9,500 in 2015 is now #25000. The processing of Almost everything has increased by over 300% here in naija. The silliest one is the just implemented increase in electricity tarrif. In fact hell is better than Nigeria at present.

A factor that hinders me from saving is the aspect where my needs are increasing over a stable income. This expenses do not give room for saving and because the savings do not bring any tangible dividend.

There are a lot of factors that military against savings these days.... the amount of salary or income being generated from ones work may be too small to allow for savings sometimes... also, there are a lot of expenses to attend to, family matters, and many things like that. It's not really easy to save.

Some people want to save money but the is not available to them, in my country here people that rich are using those that not have much, people are looking for money to eat after meal so we now talk about saving.

Not following along. Probably the most ideal approaches to expand investment funds is following your expenses and making a spending plan each month.

Declining to scale back. On the off chance that you are not able to reduce expenses to help your investment funds, you will probably neglect to see steady development in your investment funds.

Not being readied.

Holding an excessive amount of obligation.

Rationalizing.

I saved money in the whole of last year but got scammed early is here is that life?
Dos and don'ts if I'm better off.
Really great I've taken everything out of Me this year. So now I might not save money again maybe that will be the best why save money and still owes the same money the scammers?

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back