What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
There are many factors that hinders a person to save. In my experience, what prevents me from accumulating savings are unexpected things that come, for example emergencies. The obsession with ordering online is also an issue even though my money is just right. Funny but true. 😅

For dealing with children, one of the aspects that influence the consumption or saving of these are the familiar examples. Consumerist parents influence children to be consumerists; on the other hand parents who teach a good financial education to their children can lead them to be more savers.

Family is the first influencing factor. At present, the use of social networks, mobile technologies and other means of communication influence consumption. However, there are few factors that influence us to save.

One of the main factors that hinders one from saving money according to my own opinion is selfishness. It is very important for some to have self discipline and self-denial to be able to save money

As for me the factors that hinders me from saving money is when I don't earn enough income well because I can't be saving when my family are not getting what they should be getting but the main point is that charges are just too much also it's just too risky to save money because the bank can go on bankrupt so I decided to invest my money into shares in a company and buying off any investment online

There are many factors that hinders a person to save. In my experience, what prevents me from accumulating savings are unexpected things that come, for example emergencies. The obsession with ordering online is also an issue even though my money is just right. Funny but true. 😅
Laughs, its quite funny though, we understand that emergency spending is inevitable. That's why we aren't afraid of it anytime. Online ordering isn't a barrier to save, you can save up something tangible if you want to. Buy some out and save some too, for future relieve funds and other benefits.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
I still save but not as I want to. I am supposed to save more. Why I could not save much is because I have so many responsibilities hanging on my neck on a monthly basis. I need to start shoving must of these so has to be able to save.

I don't have any factors that hinders me from saving money I said almost 40% of all my total financial assets because I really need some money to start up something a business of my own and if I don't save money I will not be able to get money somewhere to achieve my dream that is why I save money.
Post automatically merged:

I don't have any factors that hinders me from saving money I said almost 40% of all my total financial assets because I really need some money to start up something a business of my own and if I don't save money I will not be able to get money somewhere to achieve my dream that is why I save money.

I have always failed at this.
Why? For me, transportation takes away up 50% of monthly income. By the time you take away feeding and other expenses, you realize there is almost nothing left to be save.

It was a lack of plan, discipline, and dedication that caused the tragedy. There is a lack of a plan in the sense that when you don't have a plan for your money, you will end up squandering the money on irrelevant things and at the end of the day you will not know precisely where the money went or what exactly did you invest your money in. (All the 'notessss' are in parenthesis.) Therefore, save money to increase your potential net worth.

• Interest rates – higher interest rates makes saving more attractive.
  • Rising income enables higher saving.
  • Economic growth – high growth and high consumer confidence encourages relatively higher spending and a fall in the savings ratio.
  • The age of individuals – People in their 40s and 50s tend to save for retirement.

Some people lack the habits of saving i cannot deny.tell me, when you were not raised with the habit of giving your mother whatever amount of money someone dashed you, how then can you know you are suppose to be saving?

Laughs, its quite funny though, we understand that emergency spending is inevitable. That's why we aren't afraid of it anytime. Online ordering isn't a barrier to save, you can save up something tangible if you want to. Buy some out and save some too, for future relieve funds and other benefits.
You are right, so now I have learned from my mistakes in the past. Hahaha My busyness at legit earning sites helped because I was able to put aside online shops. It is more important now that I can save even a little.

5 things stopping you from saving money
  • Not keeping track. One of the best ways to increase savings is tracking your costs and creating a budget every month. ...
  • Refusing to cut back. If you are not willing to cut costs to boost your savings, you will likely fail to see consistent growth in your savings. ...
  • Not being prepared. ...
  • Holding too much debt. ...
  • Making excuses.

I have always failed at this.
Why? For me, transportation takes away up 50% of monthly income. By the time you take away feeding and other expenses, you realize there is almost nothing left to be save.
Hmm, i understand that most of the things we consume drags our money down. If transportation is a barrier for you to save. Why not try to negotiate with the organization you work for, so they find a way to ease your transportation burden, and find you a house to stay.

Well their are lots of factors that may hinder an individual from saving money for the future and one of them is no self discipline most people lack the ability save because each money they make, they are used to lavishing it, well another reason could be that he may have lots of needs to meet up so saving money would be really hard.

Well their are lots of factors that may hinder an individual from saving money for the future and one of them is no self discipline most people lack the ability save because each money they make, they are used to lavishing it, well another reason could be that he may have lots of needs to meet up so saving money would be really hard.

There are so many factor that hinder me from saving money ...like internet subscription... I have to subscribe before I can browse the internet and food also its a necessity... Transportation too take a lot.

Lavishing money is not an excuse for someone, any one that wants to save can save unless he or she isn't interested in saving. Their are people who makes lots of money that is enough to take care of their bills and still see reserve, but they choose to lavish it in an unproductive things.

As for me, the factor that prevents me from saving money is the low interest rates that banks in my country offer. So i invest a lot of my money than I save so i can get a decent return on investment that would enable me to cover my expenses and at the same time save out of the amount I have gotten fron the investment

Interest rates. Higher interest rates mean that households will gain a higher rate of return on depositing savings in a bank. ...
Income levels/Economic growth. ...
Income distribution. ...
Wealth. ...
Confidence. ...
Demographics/Age distribution. ...
Inflation. ...
Cultural factors.

The major problem I have with saving money is my love for fashion, to me looking good is good business. I spend more than 70% of my salary on clothes, bags, shoes and accessories the remaining 30% is transportation and feeding at the end of the day there would be nothing to save, if only I could learn to control my desire for clothes maybe then saving would have been easier.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back