What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Yes ooh
Very good that you took that mantle to learn and earn as well at bizdustry forum, and not relying on your country's government. Cos you know how your country's government its. , itl
Yes ooh, it was not easy at start when I first joined but I must say coupled with the fact that it's a money making site where I'm not just wasting my time and the knowledge being shared here, I have grown to love being here.
ni

Yes ooh

Yes ooh, it was not easy at start when I first joined but I must say coupled with the fact that it's a money making site where I'm not just wasting my time and the knowledge being shared here, I have grown to love being here.
ni
You're welcome brother, through day to day learning here at bizdustry we can make a better living when we utilize one of the business ideas or skills listed here that is on demand. You gonna see that your career gonna be awesome in the near future.

Yes bro. but my main concern about Bizdustry is that we should not wake up one day and discover they don't reward people again. although everything looks real here and I can see that it's worth ones stress.
You're welcome brother, through day to day learning here at bizdustry we can make a better living when we utilize one of the business ideas or skills listed here that is on demand. You gonna see that your career gonna be awesome in the near future.

Yes bro. but my main concern about Bizdustry is that we should not wake up one day and discover they don't reward people again. although everything looks real here and I can see that it's worth ones stress.
Laughs, we all know nothing last forward but we should be positive enough too. Let's stand together and support bizdustry with what we can offer. Believing that it will stay long for us here and we will be enjoying the success together too.

Laughs, we all know nothing last forward but we should be positive enough too. Let's stand together and support bizdustry with what we can offer. Believing that it will stay long for us here and we will be enjoying the success together too.
Exactly my thoughts that nothing lasts forever but with the way they have been doing well for us, they still have a better going concern compared to other websites out there that offer the same service like Bizdustry.

In my country we maintain a very high saving rate. You should have reasons for saving money such as : emergency fund, purchases and wealth building. When it comes to save money, the amount you save is determined by how much you have left at the end of the month once all of your spending is done.
So many factors may be responsible for not saving which is beyond planing. The most important of these factors is unexpected expenses. Forget about how financially prudent you are if an unexpected expense comes you will deep your hands in your savings.

Typically households on low income will have very low saving levels. They need to buy necessities and do not have the ‘luxury’ of being able to save. As incomes rise, households tend to have a higher marginal propensity to save. This is because with higher incomes there is a diminishing marginal utility to consumption – households with extra income are more likely to save it.

Exactly my thoughts that nothing lasts forever but with the way they have been doing well for us, they still have a better going concern compared to other websites out there that offer the same service like Bizdustry.
Yeah, bizdustry is trying the possible best to stay strong ever since it started on the forum level. They got enormous plans for the future. I'm feeling the drive here, i believe bizdustry will stay long over good period of time, believe.

I want to commend you for the write-up above. One can learn from it. The importance of savings can not be overemphasized. What may cause one not able to save is spending unwisely. Not drawing a budget can make one spend more than he/she supposed to there by not leaving room for any savings. That is my take.

I want to commend you for the write-up above. One can learn from it. The importance of savings can not be overemphasized. What may cause one not able to save is spending unwisely. Not drawing a budget can make one spend more than he/she supposed to there by not leaving room for any savings. That is my take.
You made a useful suggestion too, spending unwisely without substantial future plans is very detrimental. That hinders the progress of saving and causing one to lose it all if he or she doesn't make amend as the time ticks ahead.

Yeah, bizdustry is trying the possible best to stay strong ever since it started on the forum level. They got enormous plans for the future. I'm feeling the drive here, i believe bizdustry will stay long over good period of time, believe.
Like seriously you're on point. when I first heard about it from a friend of mine, I was kind of being skeptical as I've always been but when he showed me his withdrawal proof and explained everything to me, I fell in love instantly lol

Food and internet subscription, the high cost of food in the market cant allow me save, the rise in inflation causes a lot, and all thanks to the insecurities in the northern part of the country, it is part of the major cause of increase in food stuffs, and the government in their capacity have fail to ameliorate the suffering in the land, if not for increase in cost of food I would have save a lot of money for maybe investment or business. Also internet data subscription is on the high side.

Size and composition of the family is a factor that affects savings. In a small family saving will be more due to less expenditure. If there are more members in a family, then the surplus will be less which affect the saving of that family. The age and the sex of the members also affect saving. One can save more in a nuclear family than in a joint family as the wage earner in a joint family has many obligations towards the family members.

Saving is important if you have the money to take care of your wants. Most people that have issues with savings are not reckless but cannot meet up with the basic amenities to live life. Some others have issues with dissecting their wants from needs. Hence their problem with savings.

Saving is actually a good financial habits which help us to control out spending, however the challenges i face in saving or maintaining a permanent saving behavior is that my income flow is less to my expenses

There so many factors that can make someone not be saved money out of his income in which one of them is family responsibility. As a man you need to provide for your family like shelter, food, clothes etc so it will be very rare to save. Some people want to save money but the is not available to them, in my country here people that rich are using those that not have much, people are looking for money to eat after meal so we now talk about saving.

expand...
Saving money is hard but that not withstanding one can still save money if he/she really wants to do so. Cut down on your expenses and learn to say no to some people because problem does not finish. Various factors basically influence my savings culture but one of the chief cause of this less savings for me is the persistence rise of inflation in our today's society, whereby your income is not barely enough to offset your monthly expenditures or bill.

There are so many factors such as lack of proper planning or budget on how to spend your money well. Most times people enter the market without a list and so ends up spending all and not buying the required things needed. Sometimes it can be lack of self control over our desire to acquire all that the eye sees and loves.

There are so many things that could hinder a person from saving, most people stars saving with the intention of doing it for a long time but end up half way through the saving process cause of the challenge they have they end up breaking into their savings for rescue.

Spending comes easily to many of us, but learning how to save can help much more in the long run. One reason saving may seem more difficult is all the necessary expenses you incur like rent or mortgage payments and food. You may think you have heard it all before about cutting back spending, but everyday habits and attitudes may be keeping you from reaching your savings goals.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back