What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Delay by employer before receiving payment hinders savings because when the payment is delayed. You tend to have borrowed money Ryan from different people, and when the pay comes you get to use it pay your debt. All thee hinders savings. Am saying this point because it is what I have experienced.

Mostly living expenses being so costly (rent, food, occasional transportation), and my expenditures on other leisure things (which I try not to do much often now). And a portion of my salary is always meant to give for my family (it is a responsibility that I took when I started working, and I'm not complaining. It is my way to give back to my family).
That is nice to give back to your family members what they've given you earlier time. That shows your benevolent attitude towards rewarding back good for good. I understand all you face that makes you not to save, but try to save at least 1/3 of your earnings too. It gonna be pivotal for you in the future.

However, if your expenses are higher than your income, then you are simply not making enough money. It's as simple as that. You either need to make more money or cut back on your expenses. You will never save money if your expenses are higher than your income.
Post automatically merged:

It is not possible to save without money. You can't save what you don't have. This reason is by far the most challenging part of saving money as there is not a “saving” problem; there is a “money” problem. You need to make more money.

Last edited:
However, if your expenses are higher than your income, then you are simply not making enough money. It's as simple as that. You either need to make more money or cut back on your expenses. You will never save money if your expenses are higher than your income.

It is not possible to save without money. You can't save what you don't have. This reason is by far the most challenging part of saving money as there is not a “saving” problem; there is a “money” problem. You need to make more money.
Yeah, in some cases is just the way you said it. At the present, it isn't the saving problem rather it is the money problem. I agree with your thought, at the moment, money seems disappearing and nothing much coming at the moment. People are just suffering cos of covid19 crisis.

There are so many factors that hinder one from savings. A times you work and at the end of the month, you know you re going to pay for different bills,like nepa, PSP, toilet sweeping, buying of food which has sky rocket to something else and those you owe will come for theirs too. So, all these could discourage you from saving.

Difficult to save as a student when you have limited funds coming in and a lot you have to spend on. There's been months I made enough but then I the expenses and demands are something else. Surviving in school so t easy

The stuff that keeps me from saving money
I dont not keep track. Tracking the expenses and making a budget every month is one of the easiest ways to collect savings. ...
Refusing to cut down. You would possibly struggle to see sustained growth in your savings if you are not able to cut costs to raise your savings. ...
Not having been trained. ...
Possessing so much debt. ...
Creating excuses.

There are so many factors that hinder one from savings. A times you work and at the end of the month, you know you re going to pay for different bills,like nepa, PSP, toilet sweeping, buying of food which has sky rocket to something else and those you owe will come for theirs too. So, all these could discourage you from saving.
List the whole world to buy with your earnings. I understand one's expenses but you can still curtail it and to save some money for the future benefits. Their are lots of things that money will be used for in the future that's why a man needs a reserve fund to keep things going.

KIds and living in California where our house costs $1,000,000 USD.....lol

So many factors hinder one from saving. At times, it could be as a result of low income. When one is poorly paid, you won't be able to meet up with savings. Another factor could be unforseen circumstances. Things or situations that you didn't plan for might come up and you are left with no choice than to face or tackle it immediately.

So many factors hinder one from saving. At times, it could be as a result of low income. When one is poorly paid, you won't be able to meet up with savings. Another factor could be unforseen circumstances. Things or situations that you didn't plan for might come up and you are left with no choice than to face or tackle it immediately.
You're true, low income and unforeseen circumstances can make one not to save up good amount of money. We are meant to save money that can do our need and still have remainder and not when we lack adequate income to settle for our needs.

A aa student there are many factors that hinder me from savings money for you to be saving money you need to have a job doing , some of the factors are.
1: the need for my academics
2: as a student I need to be buying food stoves
3: the necessary need for my end of the year project is one of them.
4: and also for those that are into relationship dating, they have to spend to there partiners

High cost of living is a major issue for me here in Nigeria. It has really affected my earnings to the extent of finding it difficult to have a savings. Man must survive is my priority now.

We save, basically, because we can't predict the future. Saving money can help you become financially secure and provide a safety net in case of an emergency.But it's so hard to save money...

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
Excessive and extravagant spending are two major problems that hinder us youths of nowadays from saving money. also the peer pressure to catch up with that latest clothing trend, phone trend, and every other thing like that is what every youth much combat to be able to save

Saving money is not an easy thing couple with the high cost of living and other expenses, what might be left will not even reach you for the next month especially if one is a salary earner. This covid19 also add to it

Saving money is not an easy thing couple with the high cost of living and other expenses, what might be left will not even reach you for the next month especially if one is a salary earner. This covid19 also add to it

Bro if you are a family man, you will understand the factors, that can prevent one from saving some money, family responsibility alone can make you Stop saving money, let's say for example you have four kids, they school, they feed, you also take care of bills yearly or monthly as the case may be, you are the only person that takes care of all, then tell me you intend to save some money?

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.
First of all every one has his or her own reason and hindrances in life. While i n my life more responsibilities and less income. So i couldnt save money yet. Because much of my income i spend to my kids. This give me pleasure. So i cant save

There are transportation. That thing eats deeper than expected, by the end of the month I've notice that about 40-50% of the monthly income has been gone with it.
Clearing some accumulated debts is another.

One factor that hinders me from saving money is the work or bills on me really wants you have the mind of saving money a particular week apart lemont something will always come up that needs an urgent money order needs you to attend to urgently and that is financially so that also in that a lot of people not just me from saving

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back