What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Mine is quit a bit difference. I am looking at environmental challenges, Inadequacy of income you earn. High rate of goods in the country . Political space where one operate . We are in an economy where they Lat s of money will not nun

I want to use last year as an illustration of what hinders me from saving money. Last year I end at least I never reach income, at the end of the year I became broke I was really wondering why I didn't save a single dime.there are some things that hindered me from saving money one of them is sickness another one is some kind of family problems and I ventured into sports betting.

Excessive and extravagant spending are two major problems that hinder us youths of nowadays from saving money. also the peer pressure to catch up with that latest clothing trend, phone trend, and every other thing like that is what every youth much combat to be able to save
Bro you're there, love of material things have really hindered youths nowadays. We just can't leave to live without extravagant lifestyle alone. Peer pressure have also made us not to save money we earn regularly, they will always make us to spend when we don't suppose.

Bro you're there, love of material things have really hindered youths nowadays. We just can't leave to live without extravagant lifestyle alone. Peer pressure have also made us not to save money we earn regularly, they will always make us to spend when we don't suppose.
Yeah bro. this is more reason I am always careful of the kind of friends I keep. So that I won't be influenced negatively by their lifestyle. I believe that as a guy you are supposed to be disciplined in terms of money so that you will be able to achieve what you need to achieve on time.

Basically, when your income is less than your expenses, then it would be very hard to save. It's important for people to know when and how to save. Just avoid spending on things that aren't necessary. Once you are able to keep to this principle you'd then be able to save.

Yeah bro. this is more reason I am always careful of the kind of friends I keep. So that I won't be influenced negatively by their lifestyle. I believe that as a guy you are supposed to be disciplined in terms of money so that you will be able to achieve what you need to achieve on time.
You spoke wisely dear, that's what i was expecting from you to say. That shows you are reasonable enough. You already know that allowing friends to influence you with negative attitude will hinder your saving progress and not allowing you to have a future to live a better life.

Higher interest rates mean that households will gain a higher rate of return on depositing savings in a bank.

For me it was because sometimes my family was in need and as i have money i can't hold myself back and will offer them help. That's because i know it will be hard to have some debt to other people and i know that if im the one in need they're also the ones who will help me. Im trying to still save up though

You spoke wisely dear, that's what i was expecting from you to say. That shows you are reasonable enough. You already know that allowing friends to influence you with negative attitude will hinder your saving progress and not allowing you to have a future to live a better life.
Thanks for the compliment bro. although the situation of the country sometimes may not allow someone to be able to save money but one has to cultivate the habit of saving and even investing if possible, it's well.

I totally agree with this. Our love for material things really hinder us from saving. If only we could learn to live with out means, we would be way better of. So the first step to learning saving is to be contented with what we can afford.

Thanks for the compliment bro. although the situation of the country sometimes may not allow someone to be able to save money but one has to cultivate the habit of saving and even investing if possible, it's well.
Bro you're there, the situation of our country is very discouraging for one to save up something tangible for himself. But we need to cultivate that saving habit in order to save some useful amount of money for future relief funds and other benefits.

How much you save is a directly proportional to how much you earn. Though you may much and still end up saving nothing.the more you earn then the more you can save. Saving involves determination and fiscal discipline. Other things that can conted with savings are bills, emergency spending and so on.
Post automatically merged:

Bro you're there, the situation of our country is very discouraging for one to save up something tangible for himself. But we need to cultivate that saving habit in order to save some useful amount of money for future relief funds and other benefits.
It is always good to save for future spending. I practice that a lot and it has becomes my habit. But some people argue that it is better to invest than save how about that ? Any clarification? Should we invest all our savings or part of it?

Yeah my guy. more reason we are all here and trying to make a living out of our tight schedule so that when it's time to spend money, we wouldn't be looking helpless. May God just help us, it's not easy at all to be able to earn money even here.

The major factor that makes savings difficult for me is the fact that I do not have a reliable source of income, so most of the small I earn are already dead on arrival due to so many expenses.

I am your little fox that if you do not learn how to save your money and other thing West it in something and sending unit Lee along the line something might come up with people pray to know when you see your friends dress very well and attractive you begin to feel the same way why should my money be in my account Western I just lying down there when I can get this close to this person is moving on and then as a result of peer pressure you goes ahead with the other money and making some of the things on other things start again prevents us from saving is m

Alots of challenging or hindrances that would not allow people to be saving money is everywhere, for instance people that are leaving in abuja, lagos, or port Harcourt the accommodation alone have consumed more than their half salaries, they would also pay for electricity, transportations would also collect it own, food stuff, and before you no all the money have gone.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.

Yeah my guy. more reason we are all here and trying to make a living out of our tight schedule so that when it's time to spend money, we wouldn't be looking helpless. May God just help us, it's not easy at all to be able to earn money even here.
Their is no place on earth that is easy to make money, everything is tight now. To make penny online requires hard work through hard work we'll gonna achieve the aim for life. Let's just keep the drive going and forget about the lackluster decision undertaken by our government.

Their is no place on earth that is easy to make money, everything is tight now. To make penny online requires hard work through hard work we'll gonna achieve the aim for life. Let's just keep the drive going and forget about the lackluster decision undertaken by our government.
honestly, you are very right. this is the more reason I took this Bizdustry of a thing very seriously because apart from that fact that I am learning here, I am also making money. I do not even look up to the government for anything again.

honestly, you are very right. this is the more reason I took this Bizdustry of a thing very seriously because apart from that fact that I am learning here, I am also making money. I do not even look up to the government for anything again.
Very good that you took that mantle to learn and earn as well at bizdustry forum, and not relying on your country's government. Cos you know how your country's government its.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back