What's new

What does the future holds for altcoins??

It seems at the moment that Bitcoin is leading so high in the Cryptocurrency market. Anther coins are well adrift to catch Bitcoin's astronomical price tag. I wonder when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Zdash, Tron, Xrp etc gonna peak so high like their sister coin being Bitcoin??
With the high rate of internet fraud that is going on on daily basis I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology need to increase their safety so that they can secure people's investment.

The altcoins are here to stay just like the bitcoin. The altcoins are absolutely doing well in the cryptocurrency market. The only set back is that their price movement is linked with the price movement of bitcoin.

The altcoins are definitely good and most of them are doing great. The ethereum ETH, is one of the leading altcoin we widescale use. The platform allows the programmers to develop the apps that could be use for so many purposes.

Well, no cryptocurrency can be predicted how the future will be. I believe with times to come alot coin will be better influential depending on how people will invested. If the value of fall.

A lot of people are not really investing in bitcoins anymore but they are just interested to invest in altcoin, I Believe When most people understand that investing in bitcoins is a waste of time they will eventually adopt altcoins.

Well, altcoin, is one of those coins which are good for investment and eith believe it will be very influential in the market but the future of it influences can not be predicted because there so many factors that may limit ir enhance it performance.

Well, altcoin, is one of those coins which are good for investment and eith believe it will be very influential in the market but the future of it influences can not be predicted because there so many factors that may limit ir enhance it performance.
The future of the altcoins I'd very bright because most of the altcoins are performing very well in the cryptocurrency market. That's why major stakeholders in the digital assets circle always talked about the altcoin .

It may sound funny to a lot of people but I still think that bitcoin is the one and only true cryptocurrency that equates all everything that has to do with the centralisation. This particular characteristic is going to ensure that it is going to be around for a very long time to come.

The future of altcoin is very impossible to be predicted by any one because it's highly control by the market forces of demand and supply. Though everyone may hope a better future for altcoin.

The future of altcoins is going to be determined by Bitcoin as they are obviously not having any strong support on their own and have to rely on Bitcoin all the time.

The future of altcoin is or can only be determined by the market forces of demand and supply. Currently now there much less demand for altcoin making the value to be low and less consider.

There are so many potentials are available for alternative coins to bitcoins, because a lot of people who cannot afford bitcoin will definitely settle for this alternative coins .

Actually I believe there is a better future that await altcoin because it has so much potential compared to bitcoin and I believe because of the high value of bitcoin, it can gave investors no choice than to invest in altcoin.

As usual alternative coins that have a high market capitalisation and have a very strong community are definitely going to perform as stay longer. This is why it is advisable that you should not over expose your portfolio with too much projects.

Actually the future is still awaiting and it can not be predicted but everyone is hoping a better future for the altcoin because it can be very difficult to predict what exactly will happen.

Most of the altcoins fluctuate in relation to the value of bitcoin. The value of altcoins could be predicted using the value of bitcoin as a yardstick. This is the fact .

Anybody who has been in the market for long enough is going to understand that the future of altcoins is going to be dependent on the value that they are giving out. Any other one that is just cash and Greb will basically go back to zero.

I still believe that bitcoin is the one and only true decentralised platform and as such any other coin apart from it that is not giving you promise of utility or growth is something that you should kick out immediately.

Just like it has been the case in so many years, coins that have proven to have very good utility are going to stick around for a long time while those that were created just for fun are going to see a massive difference in price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back