What's new

What does the future holds for altcoins??

Altcoins is one of the cryptocurrency people are looking forward to make money with. But I don't believe this cryptocurrency is capable of surprising Bitcoin in price. Bitcoin cash has a brighter future you can invest in it.

Most popular altcoins are not doing so badly lately following the increase in bitcoin price that has also influenced their prices. One thing I would love to see, is these coins growing independently at a competitive level with bitcoin.
One thing i have come to observed about some of these alt coin is that most of them are moving at their own pace,and that is very good for value stability,as they need not depend on bitcoin price to grow.

One thing i have come to observed about some of these alt coin is that most of them are moving at their own pace,and that is very good for value stability,as they need not depend on bitcoin price to grow.
Yeah, moving at their own paces but definitely not independent of bitcoin. Altcoins seem to fair okay when btc is ranging or rising in price but the littlest dip causes them to nosedive.

I don’t think other altcoins will have as high value as bitcoin has. There always will be a big difference between them, as it was before. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that appeared on the market and will always be the leader in this field.

It seems at the moment that Bitcoin is leading so high in the Cryptocurrency market. Anther coins are well adrift to catch Bitcoin's astronomical price tag. I wonder when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Zdash, Tron, Xrp etc gonna peak so high like their sister coin being Bitcoin??
I have good reasons to believe that the world have already embrace the used of cryptocurrency and all manner of coins which is why we are seeing a lot of them being valued today.

The future is bright. But here you mentioned some highly valued altcoins like ETH, litecoins and the likes. I regret not to have purchased ETH and litecoin last year. Now they are worthy enough and I can assure you that by the end of 2nd quarter next year. This will turn out positive for altcoins.

I think altcoins have great future in them and to earn with altcoins you have to invest early ,many institution are now accepting altcoin like dogecoin for payment so it's promising

So far altcoins like ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, eGld, xrp and Tron are on the move to the moon. In the coming year, there may likely be a surge in the prices of most altcoins.
You alright especially Ethereum and Litecoin they have the the right indices to move to the moon and probably competing with bitcoin. Altcoin is doing very well is in that category and looks very promising.

Altcoins have a great value. You can see Ethereum has just about 600 billion market cap. THis year Solana has grown to $235 from $1.98. You can judge yourself.

We cant really predict the future of altcoin, even the cryptocurrency market analyst cannot really predict it. We can only hope that the price will rise in the next few years like bitcoin did. Cryptocurrency are volatile and anything can happen in the next few years.
Though we cannot actually predict the future price of alt coin in the market,but from some analysis based on some factors on ground like capitalisation and those behind the coin and some authorities in the financial market who might be involved,one can to some extent tell is a coin would be a prospective buy in the future.

I still believe that going into the future bitcoin is going to have the largest market capitalisation and dominance still. Altcoins will still remain the best way to make quick money in the market.

Following the rise in bitcoin's price, which has influenced their values, most major altcoins have done well recently. One thing I'd want to see is these coins grow independently and at a rate comparable to bitcoin.

The future is bright for altcoins, and what we must understand is that it is not on every cryptocurrency that the future is bright ,it is only for people that have opportunity to invest in potential coin because a lot of people might be investing in shitcoins believing that it is a potential cryptocurrency.

You are right, I believe you.
When I was taking a survey for the statistics of the rise and falling of different coins in my coinbase, I just realized that altcoin is gonna have a bright future as it's sister Bitcoin has also gotten. It will be good if one can invest in then before the rise.
Yes you are right by saying this I believe in the nearest future that the rate of altcoin will really surprise people even though currently it does not have much rate.

All the coins and tokens except Bitcoin are altcoins. While some altcoins like Ethereum, BNB, Sol, ADA have very bright future, coins like dogecoin, floki inu, shib inu are making investors lose a lot of money.

Concerning what the future hold for altcoin. Well I dont know the difference between the altcoin and the crypto coin,so if I have someone to brief me on that. What I can say about the bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and tron is that they look promising for making profit either in a short or long term period.

Altcoins have got lots of potentials and the fact still remains that bitcoin is the one moving all the coins in the market. That is why I am of the belief that altcoins would continue to remain valuable with time .

Though I might be wrong but I also believe one reason why these coins have not been able to reach their peak is mainly cause alot of persons focus more on Bitcoin. Bitcoin gets more value cause everyone still want to Invest in Bitcoin than any other coin. And since crypto is not backed by anything but the amount of value we investors and traders give to it.

I think we need to keep our finger crossed and watch how the event will unfold for the cryptocurrency. I believe that altcoin has a brighter future as some of the cryptocurrencies analyst said. It will be wise to invest some money in it so as to make profit in case if the price rise in the future.

One thing I've come to learn about altcoins is that they shouldn't be taken so seriously - they're meant for the short term profits or trading gains; only a few have the viability to last long as the more established coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back