What's new

What does the future holds for altcoins??

there are a few ventures which bring improvement and new innovation into the market, those with a touch of karma (Investment) will flourish and better the universe of crypto

Following the rise in the price of bitcoin, which also had an impact on their pricing, the majority of well-known altcoins are not doing too terribly right now. I would really like to see these coins develop independently and compete with bitcoin.

Following the rise in the price of bitcoin, which also had an impact on their pricing, the majority of well-known altcoins are not doing too terribly right now. I would really like to see these coins develop independently and compete with bitcoin.
It will not be easy fir altcoins to compete with Bitcoin. It might happen for a short while, as we have seen that market cap of some coins briefly surpassing that of Bitcoin, but in the long run, Bitcoin would always be first.

There's no how other coins can rise to be like bitcoin. Recently, Euthereum, Altcoin and other coins received boost, but we know they are going to be compare with bitcoin. The other were created as an alternative to bitcoin for those who don't have capacity to use bitcoin.

The best cryptocurrency to consider investing in is undoubtedly Bitcoin, but alternative coins like Ether and Bitcoin Cash may eventually reach Bitcoin's level.

There's no how other coins can rise to be like bitcoin. Recently, Euthereum, Altcoin and other coins received boost, but we know they are going to be compare with bitcoin. The other were created as an alternative to bitcoin for those who don't have capacity to use bitcoin.
That is true,because what i have come to understand is that the price of bitcoin has a way of affecting the prices of other altcoin,and that is where bitcoin usually have the upper hand.

I believe that altcoins have a very promising future. You may boost your profits by investing in altcoins as their value rises, and since altcoin performance improves when the price of bitcoin rises, altcoins will continue to play a significant role in the near future.
I believe that altcoins have a very promising future. You can increase your profits by investing in altcoins as their value rises, and since altcoin performance improves as the price of bitcoin rises, altcoins will continue to play a significant role in the near future.

I don't really know what this altcoins are but I think they are also cryptocurrencies that you can earn money from them, to me cryptocurrencies are the best in terms of investments.

I don't really know what this altcoins are but I think they are also cryptocurrencies that you can earn money from them, to me cryptocurrencies are the best in terms of investments.
Apart from bitcoins other cryptocurrencies in existence are alternative cryptocurrency. Some are highly potential and because of its potential, they are likely going to be for a long period of time

Apart from bitcoins other cryptocurrencies in existence are alternative cryptocurrency. Some are highly potential and because of its potential, they are likely going to be for a long period of time
That's true, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies online, a lot of people prefer Bitcoin I think that's because Bitcoin is the well known cryptocurrency, what do you think?

Altcoins come in several types based on what they were designed for. The future value of altcoins is impossible to predict, but if the blockchain they were designed for continues to be used and developed, the altcoins will continue to exist

Most of the popular altcoins aren't that bad these days after the price of bitcoin went up and also impacted the price.What I would like to see is how these coins are competitive with bitcoin. It is about growing independently on a certain level.

That's true, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies online, a lot of people prefer Bitcoin I think that's because Bitcoin is the well known cryptocurrency, what do you think?
Exactly. That's the reason bitcoins is the most trusted. It is the father of all cryptocurrency and a lot of business companies organisation will mostly prefer to invest in bitcoins.

Exactly. That's the reason bitcoins is the most trusted. It is the father of all cryptocurrency and a lot of business companies organisation will mostly prefer to invest in bitcoins.
You have a point there,a lot of people like bitcoin because it's one of the trusted cryptocurrency,not only that you can invest your money on it without facing any challenge.

You have a point there,a lot of people like bitcoin because it's one of the trusted cryptocurrency,not only that you can invest your money on it without facing any challenge.
Well personally I may not really have interest in Bitcoin because it is mainly for people that have greater sum of money for investment . Bitcoins is not really for people that are willing to invest 10 to $15. This is too minutes for bitcoins investment.

Actually everyone investor in altcoin will or do proposed a better future for the altcoin even though no one can really predict how it can be because the value always fluctuate when there is increased or decreased in demand and supply.

It seems at the moment that Bitcoin is leading so high in the Cryptocurrency market. Anther coins are well adrift to catch Bitcoin's astronomical price tag. I wonder when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Zdash, Tron, Xrp etc gonna peak so high like their sister coin being Bitcoin??
Well I think like other cryptography it's so far to become like that but we can say that as it's going high day by day with its high value rates it can be sister coin of Bitcoin.

Well I think like other cryptography it's so far to become like that but we can say that as it's going high day by day with its high value rates it can be sister coin of Bitcoin.

Future of many coins depend heavily on Bitcoin. However, there are a few coins that are based on other markets such as real commodities and this is why they may have no connection with bitcoin at all.

I believe that all things are going to be very important in the future and a lot of people are going to be adopted into cryptocurrency through them. They are providing a lot of things that bitcoin is not offering.

I think altcoins are on the rise, there is no doubt about that. With that being said, I would be hard pressed to declare that these coins would ever reach the value of bitcoin. Investing in altcoins is a shrewd strategy, though

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back