What's new

What does the future holds for altcoins??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
It seems at the moment that Bitcoin is leading so high in the Cryptocurrency market. Anther coins are well adrift to catch Bitcoin's astronomical price tag. I wonder when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Zdash, Tron, Xrp etc gonna peak so high like their sister coin being Bitcoin??

So far altcoins like ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, eGld, xrp and Tron are on the move to the moon. In the coming year, there may likely be a surge in the prices of most altcoins.

Bitcoin trulyis the best crypto currency one can to think of investing on,but at the same time alt coins like etherum and Bitcoin cash might later be in the same level with Bitcoin

Most popular altcoins are not doing so badly lately following the increase in bitcoin price that has also influenced their prices. One thing I would love to see, is these coins growing independently at a competitive level with bitcoin.

The expression "Altcoin" is excessively wide for your inquiry

Indeed, some altcoins are conspicuous tricks in which individuals purchase in blindlessly in light of the fact that they are modest

However, there are a few ventures which bring improvement and new innovation into the market, those with a touch of karma (Investment) will flourish and better the universe of crypto

Ethereum was an altcoin in the relatively recent past, presently it's now a mainstream

So far altcoins like ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, eGld, xrp and Tron are on the move to the moon. In the coming year, there may likely be a surge in the prices of most altcoins.
You are right, I believe you.
When I was taking a survey for the statistics of the rise and falling of different coins in my coinbase, I just realized that altcoin is gonna have a bright future as it's sister Bitcoin has also gotten. It will be good if one can invest in then before the rise.

Investing in different altcoins at the moment is the key or making more profit from Crypto currency investment or holding. I have funds on 4 coins , planning to add litecoin and bitcoin cash.

I think that the future is very bright for altcoins. You tend to make more profits from the increase in price of altcoins. Now the question is, knowing the right altcoins to buy.

Some years back, I bought some altcoins, and until now the prices never increased. And might never increase. I made bad altcoins decisions unfortunately.

It seems at the moment that Bitcoin is leading so high in the Cryptocurrency market. Anther coins are well adrift to catch Bitcoin's astronomical price tag. I wonder when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Zdash, Tron, Xrp etc gonna peak so high like their sister coin being Bitcoin??
There are up to ten thousand alt coins out there, some of them have bright future in the Cryptocurrency world while some are nothing to write home about, one has to investigate properly such alt coin to invest in OR buy before venturing into such.

We cant really predict the future of altcoin, even the cryptocurrency market analyst cannot really predict it. We can only hope that the price will rise in the next few years like bitcoin did. Cryptocurrency are volatile and anything can happen in the next few years.

There are up to ten thousand alt coins out there, some of them have bright future in the Cryptocurrency world while some are nothing to write home about, one has to investigate properly such alt coin to invest in OR buy before venturing into such.
The altcoins I love mostly to invest on are; Bitcoin cash (BCH) Litecoin (LTC) stellar, Binance coin etc. This coins have potentials for me to rise higher in the future. Already they are making good progress to the top.

I don't think that altcoins will ever reach such a high value in my opinion. I think that they can have their own heights in respect to their altcoin value but to reach the height of a bitcoin is unlikely, at least in the next decade or so in my opinion. This is because most view bitcoin as the king of crypto and after all it is the fact of crypto as well so when you think crypto investment you think of buying bitcoin and this is what will cause bitcoin to always remain ahead.

I don't think that altcoins will ever reach such a high value in my opinion. I think that they can have their own heights in respect to their altcoin value but to reach the height of a bitcoin is unlikely, at least in the next decade or so in my opinion. This is because most view bitcoin as the king of crypto and after all it is the fact of crypto as well so when you think crypto investment you think of buying bitcoin and this is what will cause bitcoin to always remain ahead.
Sure, we all know that, altcoins can't never match Bitcoin's achievement with how things is going strong with Bitcoin. Check the max difference is whopping, I don't think such gap gonna be breached anytime soon.

alt coins depending on their projevt will have a great outing in 2021 they will also grow in leaks and bounds especially as they usually follow bitcoins price action they will definitely be hopeful to make the kind of push upwards that the queen mother coin does.
Post automatically merged:

alt coins depending on their projevt will have a great outing in 2021 they will also grow in leaks and bounds especially as they usually follow bitcoins price action they will definitely be hopeful to make the kind of push upwards that the queen mother coin does.

Concerning what the future hold for altcoin. Well I dont know the difference between the altcoin and the crypto coin,so if I have someone to brief me on that. What I can say about the bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and tron is that they look promising for making profit either in a short or long term period

Concerning what the future hold for altcoin. Well I dont know the difference between the altcoin and the crypto coin,so if I have someone to brief me on that. What I can say about the bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and tron is that they look promising for making profit either in a short or long term period
Okay, those coins you just mentioned now are altcoins. Any other coins apart from Bitcoin and those stable coins, like USDT, USDC etc, are not altcoins. But any other are considered to be altcoins.

Alt coins have a great future ahead of them. The more bitcoin rises, they better alt coins perform.
Bitcoin can't exist alone, and bitcoin itself has fork coins. Alt coins will continue to be important in the near future, just like the are now.

Bitcoin seems to be the contoller of the market right now, when it's high, the market is also high. Same thing applies when it's low. Many altcoins are depend on bitcoin for growth and they might develop proper bereth bitcoin. They can be like bitcoin one but they can't compete bitcoin.

Bitcoin seems to be the contoller of the market right now, when it's high, the market is also high. Same thing applies when it's low. Many altcoins are depend on bitcoin for growth and they might develop proper bereth bitcoin. They can be like bitcoin one but they can't compete bitcoin.
That's true, most altcoins are dependent Ob Bitcoin increase cos those same whales that controls the price of Bitcoin can still invest on those potentially high rising altcoins. Making all to boost at once.

I think the future is very bright for altcoins, you can make more profits from the increase in price of altcoins, altcoins has a great future ahead of them, so the more bitcoin rises the better altcoins perform, so altcoins will continue to be important in the near future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back