What's new

What does the future holds for altcoins??

There are many things to expect in these altcoins Because that's how the top crypto currencies like BTC started so it's best to have patience and wait for when altcoins would appreciate.

The future holds a great deal for altecoins. People are making very heavy sums of monies trading this altecoins on a daily basis as we know
Post automatically merged:

The future holds a great deal for altecoins. People are making very heavy sums of monies trading this altecoins on a

As such, it seems fair to start a list of altcoins to invest in with it. ETH is known to everyone, since it is almost as big as BTC itself when it comes to its brand. Its price has recently returned to the $2,000 level only to surge even higher.

Before now, crypto currency was being a good investment as most of the coins we're on a bullish run but now after the dip no one knows what to expect, even prediction site are not sure.

Before now, crypto currency was being a good investment as most of the coins we're on a bullish run but now after the dip no one knows what to expect, even prediction site are not sure.
Prediction sites for crypto are like gambling sites where they analyse the market and yell you the outcome of future event. Both of them sometimes is unpredictable. But crypto can be analyse by experts with 70% accuracy than in gambling predictions.

All crypto currencies, other than bitcoin are called altcoins. Altcoin is the term used for alternative coins. There are numerous altcoin that are growing big.

The future is only bright for altcoins like LTC, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash that have gotten some popularity already. I don't think others have any potentials.

I think the future is very bright for altcoins, you can make more profits from the increase in price of altcoins, altcoins has a great future ahead of them, so the more bitcoin rises the better altcoins perform, so altcoins will continue to be important in the near future.
Definitely I agree, the future is bright because I believe we haven't seen anything yet, more to come in the future, I think all the altcoins would keep on rising no matter the dip it faces

All cryptocurrency to us are all good coin for us to invest on as far as the coin you are investing on has potential then there is nothing you should worry about because it will definitely worth the investment you are doing in the future.

It seems at the moment that Bitcoin is leading so high in the Cryptocurrency market. Anther coins are well adrift to catch Bitcoin's astronomical price tag. I wonder when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Zdash, Tron, Xrp etc gonna peak so high like their sister coin being Bitcoin??
I think in life everything have their own moment of peak or shine I guess,so very soon it will also reach the peak of other crypto currency in which you made mentioned of tho.

I think in life everything have their own moment of peak or shine I guess,so very soon it will also reach the peak of other crypto currency in which you made mentioned of tho.
Yes, everything is gradual process, Bitcoin started it gradually until it climbed to the top. So with time too, the lower coins can achieve just that.

The massive drop in the value of crypto has hindred the progress of altcoins and now I think that it will take more time for alcoins to rise once again. The good news is that the value of altcoins did increase significantly in the past few years.

I do not think that any of the cryptocurrencies will reach bitcoin but anyone can see that they have a really good future.But if you ask me that one of those cryptocurrencies will go near or even reach bitcoin I think that the answer is clearly ethereum

Not all the altecoins we have in the cryptocurrency market will ever get to the peak at which the Bitcoin got o since it was established. But most of the altecoins will thrive within their own pace to make impact as well

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. That is the reason why any fall in its price will definitely affects other cryptocurrencies.

Early this year, so many altcoins witnessed significant price pump and this is enough to know that more would come in the future.

Of course the future is very good for a lot of altcoins. I have high hope in so many of them and I think I will still Invest more on the ones that have good projects.

I am not sure about these new coins like baby doge and mama doge, but I am sure the populaar alt coins like ethereum, cardano, bitcoin cash have a great future

Altcoins like Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin are still above the water level. I think the future would still place altcoins in high value no matter how competitive the charts would read.

The adoption rate of blockchain technology is also accelerating at a faster pace. The fact that companies have been able to collect up to 11.9 billion dollars is proof that we are heading towards a world where digital currencies will become an intensive part of transactions. It looks like the future may hold some positive avenues for the altcoins due to their feasibility and stable values.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back