What's new

What does the future holds for altcoins??

Even crypto market analysts cannot really predict the future of altcoin. You can only expect prices to go up, as Bitcoin has in the next few years. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and something can happen in the next few years.

I always advise people to know how to trade bitcoin before trying to go into any other one. At the moment it is proven that it is the one that can be able to be trusted not to make so much loses.

In so much believed in the future of the altcoins because most of the altcoins are doing very well. Leading the altcoins is the ethereum. This cryptocurrency is a very promising project.

They will continue to remain and become more appreciative in the future due to the fact that only bitcoin cannot remain relevant without their support , and that is a major reason why we will always need them as far as cryptocurrencies are concerned.

Altcoin are alternative cryptocurrency to bitcoins , I even consider it to be the most suitable cryptocurrency for long term investment. It has so many potentials and some have more potential than bitcoins itself. Bitcoins is generally the most trusted.

I still believe that going into the future bitcoin is going to have the largest market capitalisation and dominance still. Altcoins will still remain the best way to make quick money in the market.
That is just a fact,the bitcoin value is usually tied to the fact that it was the first and pioneer coin which made lots of persons and recognition towards the coin to go high,but altcoin will be the alternative plan especially if you want to do lesser transfer transaction.

i strongly believe that altcoins are the future of crypto currencies as they are so many exciting projects going on at the moment and some of this project are taking climate change into considerations which for me is very exciting and am optimistic about the future.

Investing in different altcoins at the moment is the key or making more profit from Crypto currency investment or holding. I have funds on 4 coins , planning to add litecoin and bitcoin cash.
Yes when one have enough capital you can invest in so different coin so to make enough money for yourself, is really good for one to invest in so many ways so to make good profit from the business.

Most popular altcoins are not doing so badly lately following the increase in bitcoin price that has also influenced their prices. One thing I would love to see, is these coins growing independently at a competitive level with bitcoin.

It seems at the moment that Bitcoin is leading so high in the Cryptocurrency market. Anther coins are well adrift to catch Bitcoin's astronomical price tag. I wonder when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Zdash, Tron, Xrp etc gonna peak so high like their sister coin being Bitcoin??
Following the surge in the value of bitcoin, which also had an impact on their pricing, the majority of well-known altcoins are doing quite well as of now. I would really like to see these coins grow exponentially and compete with bitcoin

It seems at the moment that Bitcoin is leading so high in the Cryptocurrency market. Anther coins are well adrift to catch Bitcoin's astronomical price tag. I wonder when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Zdash, Tron, Xrp etc gonna peak so high like their sister coin being Bitcoin??
This is a fact that most of the altcoins are related to Bitcoin, when Bitcoin goes up in price their prices also raise but when Bitcoin's price goes down all crypto's prices go down.

I Think that many altcoins depend a lot on Bitcoin and the future of altcoins is related to bitcoin in many ways as Bitcoin is the major coin and connected to various coins.

Following the surge in the value of bitcoin, which also had an impact on their pricing, the majority of well-known altcoins are doing quite well as of now. I would really like to see these coins grow exponentially and compete with bitcoin
No cryptocurrency will likely be like bitcoins and up till now some cryptocurrency have not recovered back to its original price ever since we experience a bearish season.

This is a fact that most of the altcoins are related to Bitcoin, when Bitcoin goes up in price their prices also raise but when Bitcoin's price goes down all crypto's prices go down.
That is just the reason , bitcoin seems to control other cryptocurrency in the crypto space. it is the father of all cryptocurrency and whenever it drops other crypto currency does not have an option than to slowly obey.

I Think that many altcoins depend a lot on Bitcoin and the future of altcoins is related to bitcoin in many ways as Bitcoin is the major coin and connected to various coins.
Cryptocurrency generally seems to be a decentralized blockchain technology meaning that it can't be controlled by anyone or organisation. Then why is other cryptocurrency obeying the movement of Bitcoin.

No cryptocurrency will likely be like bitcoins and up till now some cryptocurrency have not recovered back to its original price ever since we experience a bearish season.
This is an astute observation. Bitcoin is a market leader when it comes to cryptocurrency in general, so at the moment when it is declining in price, the future for altcoins look bleak. However, we all know that crypto is extremely unpredictable.

I think you're right, so there.
I just came to the conclusion that altcoin will have a bright future, just as its sister cryptocurrency Bitcoin does, while I was conducting a poll for the statistics of the rise and fall of various coins in my coinbase. If one can invest in them before the rise, it would be wonderful.

This is an astute observation. Bitcoin is a market leader when it comes to cryptocurrency in general, so at the moment when it is declining in price, the future for altcoins look bleak. However, we all know that crypto is extremely unpredictable.
Unpredictability is one of the powerful characteristics of cryptocurrency. A lot of people asset has depreciated much but at the same time to others this is the best time for their own investment.

Altcoins are also gaining popularity. Some of them has more volatility than bitcoins itself and may be suitable for long-term purposes investment as they are likely to generate the highest profit.

We can't tell for sure what the future holds for altcoins. Although, i believe that the prices of altcoins like ethereum, litecoin will be high in the nearest future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back