What's new

What does the future holds for altcoins??

Most of the altcoins are still trying to find their footing, that's why lots of them are not rated by most of us, but I believe that with time some of them will become good investment. The crypto business is about 12 years old with bitcoin being the oldest, so I think with time some of the altcoins price and investment will appreciate.

Wonderful, already people have their own selection when it comes to those coins. Not all altcoins I love transacting on, i love XRP, LTC, BCH, DOT, LINK, DOGE, etc. Those six are my beat and most used altcoins the rest is not well understood by me.
Exactly my point, even I personally have some coins that I can't trade on no matter what and this is because when each of us were introduced to cryptocurrency, there was a particular one that was introduced to us which makes us to love it above the others...

Altcoin have great future ahead of them altcoin will continue have an impact on world economy in the future just like Bitcoin, ethereum but I don't think that will happen in my own country because as of yesterday our CBN have order all bank to close any account dealing with the like of crypto currency

Exactly my point, even I personally have some coins that I can't trade on no matter what and this is because when each of us were introduced to cryptocurrency, there was a particular one that was introduced to us which makes us to love it above the others...
Why such occurred like that, its because the coins they introduced back then have garnered lots of reputation and recognition and being among the top sitters in the crypto market. People always lookup to those things at the top and not downward things.

Putting resources into various altcoins right now is the key or making more benefit from Crypto cash venture or holding. I have assets on four coins , intending to add litecoin and bitcoin money.

Altcoins are advancing at a very fast pace, some years ago insecurity involving altcoins limited the number of investors but today its at its peak. Information dissemination played a role. So in a long run i see altcoins advancing higher.

Putting resources into various altcoins right now is the key or making more benefit from Crypto cash venture or holding. I have assets on four coins , intending to add litecoin and bitcoin money.
Yeah, putting your funds into various altcoins is key to your own success. That's also an investment for you, a long time one. Cos those altcoins will gain value and bring you the returns you want in the future.

For alt coin users and alt coin in general the future is so bright going forward. Because the coming of different alt coins is making the job a lot more easier than I can imagine. At the moment we have so many alt coins in the market.

Etherium seems to be the next cryptocurrency that will take the world by storm with the way it price is increasing by days. There are two possiblity outcome for altacoins. With all the forecast and prediction, there is possibility the price of altacoins may not rise. Dogcoin is the another cryptocurency that has a brighter future.

Draper are still enthusiastic about Bitcoin’s prospects. Last week, Draper won the auction for the entire lot of nearly 30,000 Bitcoins seized by the government after closing down illegal drug site Silk Road. However, James Angel, a visiting finance professor at Wharton on leave from Georgetown University, believes venture capitalists mainly do not want to miss out on the next big tech trend. “When you talk to venture capitalists who are backing some of these ventures, they [are looking] at it like in the [early days of the] Internet — there’s a revolution going on in the payment space, and this technology can be used for a lot of things other than crypto-money. So let’s bankroll a couple of dozen different ventures, and one or two of them might pay off.”

Most of the altcoins that are considered top contenders today have proven use cases with proven users. Projects such as Ethereum (ETH), Tron (TRON) and EOS (EOS) are still in the top 20 today because they provide a robust ecosystem for decentralized apps with smart contract functionality.

According to my own point of view I believe altcoin will be one of the popular coin in the world and it will be accepted all over the world and everyone we want to use and invest in it, I also believe that it will be one of the most easiest medium of payment in future

Traders foresee a similar pattern playing out in the current price cycle, generally expecting altcoins to recover in 2021. But until BTC stabilizes and completes its rally, traders do not see a proper altcoin uptrend happening. ... When Bitcoin rises quickly, altcoins fall as capital cycles back into BTC.

It looks like the future may hold some positive avenues for the altcoins due to their feasibility and stable values.

In recent times, altcoins have been doing Excellently well and it has shown a good future with the increase in price we all saw on ripple coin and dogecoin. So for me I see altcoin as the next Bitcoin and Ethereum in the next five years with their good prospect

Concerning your question on what the future holds for altcoins, I would say there are up to ten thousand alt coins out there, some of them have bright future in the Cryptocurrency world while some are nothing to write home about, one has to investigate properly such altcoin to invest in or before venturing into such so as to be profitable

Cryptocurrency seems like a pretty confusing idea, because even the experts just can't tell you how it will all work out. We can only expect to see our digital currency, bitcoin, become more valuable in the next few years. Cryptocurrencies are volatile; if you do not start now you will be sorry very soon.

Alt coin is a good cryptocurrency but it is not popular yet, the management has to do some about it, they need to improve in their work. So it can increase rate

Cryptocurrency seems like a pretty confusing idea, because even the experts just can't tell you how it will all work out. We can only expect to see our digital currency, bitcoin, become more valuable in the next few years. Cryptocurrencies are volatile; if you do not start now you will be sorry very soon.
You have a point though the Major challenges experts have with it is the decentralized nature and inability to track or trace it.yet people Invest heavily.in it.

this cryptocurrency is the fast-growing cryptocurrency in the market and I think it has a great future when it comes to transaction which involves buying and selling of cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back